Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 252668 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2023, 10:42:00 PM »
I got to say I thought about dieting then had sushi on the way to the gym and mcdonalds on the way home I could have taken it easy but nope double quarter pounder fries wasabi roll spicy tuna roll and salmon nigiri plus the chicken coconut soup also had kung bo chicken with extra chicken and white rice for lunch and yogurt with 3 egg omelet with cheese for breakfast plus two coffees and some gatorade and a sprite with grenadine plus 4 pieces of candy. My appetite came back a little today. Stomach still aint right but was hungry
  This sounds like your last show. Eat like a horse then try a last minute diet, nearly die, then quit. I expect the same this time around. You won't compete and we all know it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2023, 04:41:46 AM »
This will go down like the last contest. People will think you are trolling about actually competing. They will give you great advice which you will ignore and ridicule. Then you will actually get up on stage and compete. Then you will place last. People will give you congratulations and praise for competing. You will shit on them for being nice to you. Then your compliments will stop again and you'll be back at square one.  Then people will start posting shitty photoshops of your latest outing.  Then you will have a sense of humour failure leading to another meltdown.  Rinse and repeat...

Just closing that loop there  ;)
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2023, 04:53:45 AM »
I got to say I thought about dieting then had sushi on the way to the gym and mcdonalds on the way home I could have taken it easy but nope double quarter pounder fries wasabi roll spicy tuna roll and salmon nigiri plus the chicken coconut soup also had kung bo chicken with extra chicken and white rice for lunch and yogurt with 3 egg omelet with cheese for breakfast plus two coffees and some gatorade and a sprite with grenadine plus 4 pieces of candy. My appetite came back a little today. Stomach still aint right but was hungry
Force feeding right up until the contest should guarantee you victory. I wouldn't even diet. You're lean enough to win right now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2023, 04:57:34 AM »
I wasn’t force feeding I was starving I haven’t been eating much the last few days due to stomach issues and my appetite came back

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2023, 05:00:15 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2023, 05:03:19 AM »
Not sure this is right.  For 40+ Men's Bodybuilding there's 2 classes: under 176 and over 176.  But for 40+ Men's Classic Physique it's also 2 classes: Up to 5'9" and over 5'9", but nothing about weight.

https://johnnystewartproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2023-NPC-Charlotte-Cup-Info-Sheet_3-19-23.pdf

This all looks like a way to compare only the left bicep, i.e. a comparison against such a narrow slice of competitors that he has a chance to win because no one shows up for the left bicep only contest.

BUT, I still give him credit if he shows up and competes.

They still go by NPC weight rules on the height at 510 up to 511 you can weigh 205lbs if you are over 511 you can weigh 212lbs for classic basically if I make weight I will go classic if I don’t I will do the bodybuilding just going to train hard not stuff my face and not worry too much either way  I think I will do well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2023, 05:59:06 AM »
Also I am going to eat more eggs as we have tons and apparently they are better than store bought

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2023, 06:05:05 AM »
Also I am going to eat more eggs as we have tons and apparently they are better than store bought
Eggs ???

You better watch it Brian,eggs are a known bodybuilding staple.....much better to stick to Chinese buffet....especially for a contest prep diet.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA    ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2023, 06:34:19 AM »
I wasn’t force feeding I was starving I haven’t been eating much the last few days due to stomach issues and my appetite came back

FFS Bianca Butt Plug - is there any part of your body that isnt Fucked up
at 45 you're a Physical & mental Train wreck - You've an ailment or Injury to cover
every excuse in the book - You're a Very Unhealthy individual . & a Prize Faggott

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2023, 06:54:32 AM »
Those disgusting 600lb bedridden obese people don't force feed either. They too were just hungry

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2023, 07:12:13 AM »
Brian when are you starting your pre-contest diet, and what`s it gonna`consist of ?  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2023, 07:28:01 AM »
Brian when are you starting your pre-contest diet, and what`s it gonna`consist of ?  ;)

All I am doing right now is not bulking if I do that for a couple weeks I will lean out. When I start adjusting calories and keeping track depends on how quickly I lean out but just not bulking will lean me out for another week or two. Then I will probably increase my movement the last two weeks start walking the dog more maybe even ride my stationary bike for 10 minutes at lunch. I don’t need to do anything drastic I am lean right now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2023, 07:37:31 AM »
All I am doing right now is not bulking if I do that for a couple weeks I will lean out. When I start adjusting calories and keeping track depends on how quickly I lean out but just not bulking will lean me out for another week or two. Then I will probably increase my movement the last two weeks start walking the dog more maybe even ride my stationary bike for 10 minutes at lunch. I don’t need to do anything drastic I am lean right now
Stop using the archaic term "bulking" will ya` please it offends my ears almost as much as the nitwits who keep telling people to work their "core" !  :D

In other words,what you`re doing is taking Twinkies,Ding Dongs,Ho Ho`s,soda,and possibly hot dogs out of your daily food intake right?

Dude,you`re supposedly gonna` enter a Pro-Am contest in a whopping 4 weeks....do you even have an inkling of an idea how many guys are gonna` enter in the hopes that they can win a Pro-Card?

You better get super serious about all things pre-contest, or you may as well just stay home and pig out,because although you are lean,you can bet your ass that these guys are doing everything they can possibly do to win.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2023, 07:44:38 AM »
FFS Bianca Butt Plug - is there any part of your body that isnt Fucked up
at 45 you're a Physical & mental Train wreck - You've an ailment or Injury to cover
every excuse in the book - You're a Very Unhealthy individual . & a Prize Faggott

I know, and he calls me the "cripple".  Well...I am but that isn't the point, LOL!  ;D  Keep nailing him to  the wall, brother!  He will either come around or continue to blather on about "haterz". 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2023, 07:46:46 AM »
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

Comedy Hour continues!!!

LOL.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2023, 07:48:17 AM »

Oh yeah,put your head down and stay off IG where you pick up silly ass sayings like a fucking "pump cover"!!

Here`s a pic of what we would have called a "pump cover" back in the day if we were as fucking dumb as these new fucks out here today who think that they are actually training....we called it training in a raggedy ass sweatshirt.....when we got a nice pump we`d take it off and check out our physiques in a mirror....AND, there was no one filming,no tripods,or cell phones just honest criticism form your peers in the gym.

You better train and diet like it`s your fucking job homie! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2023, 07:53:33 AM »
Masters Nationals has lots of competitors I will definitely get compared to a good lineup if I go but you can’t just show up in July you have to do a qualifier first which April would be. I have no idea who will show up at this in April but it’s a pro am show I can also watch the ifbb show which will be fun hang out meet everyone just enjoy the weekend then hop on stage and qualify. Let’s not forget Mm beat 2 guys to win his pro card and got 1000 page thread declaring him the next great IFBb pro. Jeff competed against 2 guys over 60 to win his show. I can’t control who shows up other than inviting all of you if you don’t want me to brag about winning the show by all means show up and stop me. But regardles if I take 1st or 40th if I am in shape and looking good having fun who cares it’s subjective anyway. Meanwhile you will still be a hater who doesn’t even lift

You are getting LAST PLACE even if Clegg enters the contest.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2023, 07:54:08 AM »

Oh yeah,put your head down and stay off IG where you pick up silly ass sayings like a fucking "pump cover"!!

Here`s a pic of what we would have called a "pump cover" back in the day if we were as fucking dumb as these new fucks out here today who think that they are actually training....we called it training in a raggedy ass sweatshirt.....when we got a nice pump we`d take it off and check out our physiques in a mirror....AND, there was no one filming,no tripods,or cell phones just honest criticism form your peers in the gym.

You better train and diet like it`s your fucking job homie!

AMEN! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2023, 07:56:33 AM »
I honestly can`t fucking stand you, and you probably took my above 2 posts as just me being a HATER,but I hope they opened your eyes and that you realize what you should already know anyway after your last contest, that if you`re halfstepping and just hoping to get lucky........think again.

And this is your thread calling out the whole board about nobody here actually training.....while a ton of us post our daily workouts each week,you must be posting yours in invisible fucking ink,cuz I don`t see a damn thing being posted other than an erratic workout here and there.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2023, 07:59:59 AM »
They still go by NPC weight rules on the height at 510 up to 511 you can weigh 205lbs if you are over 511 you can weigh 212lbs for classic basically if I make weight I will go classic if I don’t I will do the bodybuilding just going to train hard not stuff my face and not worry too much either way  I think I will do well

WTF drugs are you on this week?   Holy FNG S!   This week you seemed to have really lost your mind for good.  Smarten up spanky. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2023, 08:11:13 AM »
If I apply heat to my laptop screen using a light bulb or a blow dryer will Brians workouts suddenly show up ?

Invisible Ink Of Peace   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2023, 08:23:14 AM »

Blow me Mr. perpetual 3 posts of peace.  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2023, 08:28:32 AM »
Then I will probably increase my movement the last two weeks start walking the dog more maybe even ride my stationary bike for 10 minutes at lunch. I don’t need to do anything drastic I am lean right now

Walked the dog a mile again today walked 2 miles yesterday slowly going to start increasing my activity level it really doesn’t take much or long for me to lean out

I can already see the book now….

Walk Your Dog on Your Way to Leanness

by Brian Hankins (Foreword by Patrick Spaulding)

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2023, 08:40:47 AM »

Sounds methodical and hardcore

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2023, 08:41:25 AM »
WTF drugs are you on this week?   Holy FNG S!   This week you seemed to have really lost your mind for good.  Smarten up spanky.
Brian is the embodiment of Classic Physique you fucking hater. Like he said a couple days ago his legs are actually the same size as the Silver Age bb's