Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 187677 times)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #950 on: October 07, 2023, 02:58:34 PM »
The party`s over!  LOL  ;D
Turn out the lights  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #951 on: October 07, 2023, 08:20:49 PM »
There's a local grocery store called Skaf's that has the best Top Sirloins in town, and I had to make a judgment call, to make it before it closed at 11pm.

My last set was at 10:39pm, and I pulled 475-lb, as shown here [belt + straps, no chalk]. From how I felt and how it looked, I would have been willing to give 500 a try.

I'll get it next week.

This 475 is a bit smoother than my 450 last time, so I'm pretty confident in saying my 500 will look OK when I get it next week.

In the meantime...

What does B. Hank pull? Let's see his 480 to beat me to start, at which point, I'll beat that.

B. Hank - let's go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyHzKB3N2te/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #952 on: October 07, 2023, 08:51:36 PM »
There's a local grocery store called Skaf's that has the best Top Sirloins in town, and I had to make a judgment call, to make it before it closed.

My last set was at 10:39pm, and I pulled 475-lb, as shown here [belt + straps, no chalk]. From how I felt and how it looked, I would have been willing to give 500 a try.

I'll get it next week.

This 475 is a boot smoother than my 450 last time, so I'm pretty confident in saying my 500 will look OK when I get it next week.

In the meantime...

What does B. Hank pull? Let's see his 480 to beat me to start, at which point, I'll beat that.

B. Hank - let's go.

Some improvement in your form and you could get 500+ now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #953 on: October 07, 2023, 09:08:14 PM »
For Matt to bench 330 on short notice is simply uncanning!!

You!!!! I see what you’re doing there!! 😁

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #954 on: October 07, 2023, 09:14:32 PM »
Hi Marvin !  🙋‍♀️

I am back home now. Yes, I ran 4.33 in running shoes, after track practice. I think I was 18 years old. I have always kept running and sprinting in my training program.

I have heard stories and seen the rare video clips of guys who run 4.2 at the NFL combine, but I’ve never seen one in person.

I’m a little older now, and maybe 3-4 lbs lighter, but no one is getting up off their couch and outrunning me. Hankins is talking out his (bleeding) ass.

You are a badass! The greatest athlete ever Bo Jackson ran JUST under your time and I think Deion too. I can say with confidence that if my time had been 4.33 I’d have at least had a very good chance in the league. I knew the legs in your old avatar were not just for show!
The Calvin Johnson that you beat… was it THE Calvin Johnson? Me stron? He is only 6’5” but he was a beast.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #955 on: October 07, 2023, 09:27:14 PM »
This thread started 7 days ago.  Hanky creates a 1 RM 2023 bench press "Leaderboard," ranks himself 2nd, then when Matt C easily passes him, he doesn't update to add Matt C in 2nd and then disappears. 

Add another one to the legend of Hanky!

What a sour grapes Ahole.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: October 07, 2023, 10:02:11 PM »
You are a badass! The greatest athlete ever Bo Jackson ran JUST under your time and I think Deion too. I can say with confidence that if my time had been 4.33 I’d have at least had a very good chance in the league. I knew the legs in your old avatar were not just for show!
The Calvin Johnson that you beat… was it THE Calvin Johnson? Me stron? He is only 6’5” but he was a beast.

I don’t know the entire story behind it, but Bo Jackson was said to have run 4.12, he later clarified that and said it was 4.13. Deon Sanders ran 4.21 I believe (?) with no warmup or stretching. You have to keep in mind that over that short distance the difference between 4.33 and 4.13 is huge. Not necessarily in how many feet you get beat by, but in how few athletes could legitimately run at or below 4.20.

I lost to Calvin Johnson, I did not beat him. He was apparently called Megatron, he was an American football player. He was about 1/2 a foot taller than me, so 6’-5” or 6’-6” seems correct. He gave me a t-shirt with a big “G” on it and a bumblebee. He was a nice man.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #957 on: October 07, 2023, 11:29:15 PM »
Hi Marvin !  🙋‍♀️

I am back home now. Yes, I ran 4.33 in running shoes, after track practice. I think I was 18 years old. I have always kept running and sprinting in my training program.

I have heard stories and seen the rare video clips of guys who run 4.2 at the NFL combine, but I’ve never seen one in person.

I’m a little older now, and maybe 3-4 lbs lighter, but no one is getting up off their couch and outrunning me. Hankins is talking out his (bleeding) ass.

That's an incredible time.

I sort of have a sprint story myself.

I was always fast - one of the fastest in my grade level, and the fastest in most of my Army courses. I never understand why I was a bad long distance runner. But sprinting is not the same as long distance running. My best time was 8KM [5 miles] in 32.5 minutes. That was #5 in my high school at the time.

In 1995 and 1996, local attorney Derek Noyes swept all four sprints [100m, 200m, 400m, 800m], and beat everyone.

Except for me.  ;D

I beat him in the 400m in 1996. The whole auditorium ooh'd and ahh'd.  :o

I wish I knew my time...probably around 65s, but I don't know.

But more relevant to the 40-yard dash would be my 100 metre sprint. I was sub 12.5 seconds, and MAY have been around the 12 second mark.

Comparing that to your time:

A 40-yard dash in 4.33 is 36.576 metres in 4.33 seconds.

That's 8.45 m/s.

Retaining all decimals that's equal to running 100 metres in 11.84 seconds.

That's wild. Impressive by any stretch, and even more so for a woman.

This is when B. Hank, if he had my 100m time, would say "Yeah, but 40 yards isn't the same as 100m."  ::)

No, that's really, really good, Jane.

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure what the fastest portion of the 100m is. Presumably, we accelerate as time goes on? So maybe your 100m would be even faster than 11.84?

Just one thing [not to be like B. Hank, having to diminish EVERYTHING everyone does  ::)]:

I'm not remotely surprised you would beat football players at the 40-yard dash. They are athletic freaks...no doubt about that. And they are designed and trained for maximal performance and [frankly] pure violence in 60-second bursts.

But I'm not shocked you beat them.

To hit 11.84 equivalent 100 metre time is wild though. Heck, when I got my ~65s 400m in 1996, Donavan Bailey was the fastest [tested] human being ever with a 9.84s/100m!

So that's crazy.

You had to be at least state level, running that fast?

PS - presumably my winning 400m time would be on record somewhere. This would have been 1996, at Ecole Gron Morgan Public School [French Immersion school]. You mentioned you always keep running in your training program. I think once I'm done getting my 3-lifts up go 350/450/550, I'm going to attempt to retain those numerous while dropping to ~185, and leaning out a little.   :) Then I can challenge B. Hank to shut 100m sprint, and beat him there too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #958 on: October 07, 2023, 11:42:55 PM »
Some improvement in your form and you could get 500+ now.

Thanks chaos!

I wonder if one of the Getbig strength freaks could put me on a program? I would promise to give it my full commitment, and give them credit for training me.

While I'm certain I can lock out 500 right now [in B. Hank's terms, literally RIGHT NOW, with 15 minutes to warm up], it wouldn't be pretty.

I should be good for an "ok" 500 by Halloween. Not contest clean...but ok.

Then my goal is to bring that up to 545 [5x 45-lb plates + a 25-lb plate per side looks very nice to my eye], then try to retain that strength while dropping to 185 and leaning out a bit.

My friend just got a procedure called "Coolsculpting" which can supposedly burn ~9-lb of body fat off my stomach - literally evaporate it off - and drop about 3" off my waist. I would LOVE that.

No guarantee it will work, it would be nice to be 185, a bit leaner, and pulling close to 3x body weight.

While there may be 25 guys in town who pull 545+, I can guarantee you, 15 of them are over 250, and basically all of them are over 185.

So I would be the strongest 185-lb'er in my city if I can do that, just as I was the strongest 170-lb'er here when I was pulling 510 / benching 340.

Also: if I could pull 510 @170, I see no reason I won't be able to get back to 510, now hovering around 2-bills.

I would love it if Tommy could send me a deadlift program, or Fortress could send me a squat program.

This is ON now, and I'm not content just beating B. Hank - I want to bury him.

Give me 10 more pounds!
I'm not satisfied!
I wanna beat him!
[Voice cracks]

;D

Getbig's own tommywishbone on Mark Bell's podcast in 2017:

:)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: October 08, 2023, 12:20:14 AM »
That's an incredible time.

I sort of have a sprint story myself.

I was always fast - one of the fastest in my grade level, and the fastest in most of my Army courses. I never understand why I was a bad long distance runner. But sprinting is not the same as long distance running. My best time was 8KM [5 miles] in 32.5 minutes. That was #5 in my high school at the time.

In 1995 and 1996, local attorney Derek Noyes swept all four sprints [100m, 200m, 400m, 800m], and beat everyone.

Except for me.  ;D

I beat him in the 400m in 1996. The whole auditorium ooh'd and ahh'd.  :o

I wish I knew my time...probably around 65s, but I don't know.

But more relevant to the 40-yard dash would be my 100 metre sprint. I was sub 12.5 seconds, and MAY have been around the 12 second mark.

Comparing that to your time:

A 40-yard dash in 4.33 is 36.576 metres in 4.33 seconds.

That's 8.45 m/s.

Retaining all decimals that's equal to running 100 metres in 11.84 seconds.

That's wild. Impressive by any stretch, and even more so for a woman.

This is when B. Hank, if he had my 100m time, would say "Yeah, but 40 yards isn't the same as 100m."  ::)

No, that's really, really good, Jane.

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure what the fastest portion of the 100m is. Presumably, we accelerate as time goes on? So maybe your 100m would be even faster than 11.84?

Just one thing [not to be like B. Hank, having to diminish EVERYTHING everyone does  ::)]:

I'm not remotely surprised you would beat football players at the 40-yard dash. They are athletic freaks...no doubt about that. And they are designed and trained for maximal performance and [frankly] pure violence in 60-second bursts.

But I'm not shocked you beat them.

To hit 11.84 equivalent 100 metre time is wild though. Heck, when I got my ~65s 400m in 1996, Donavan Bailey was the fastest [tested] human being ever with a 9.84s/100m!

So that's crazy.

You had to be at least state level, running that fast?

PS - presumably my winning 400m time would be on record somewhere. This would have been 1996, at Ecole Gron Morgan Public School [French Immersion school]. You mentioned you always keep running in your training program. I think once I'm done getting my 3-lifts up go 350/450/550, I'm going to attempt to retain those numerous while dropping to ~185, and leaning out a little.   :) Then I can challenge B. Hank to shut 100m sprint, and beat him there too.

Mathjew your calculations are sweet, I know you mean well, but they are off a little.

I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash.

My best 100M time is 11.11 slightly wind aided, that is the video I sent to some of the members.

The two biggest advantages a trained sprinter has in the 100M race is the start; and the ability to stay relaxed and maintain their top speed the entire distance. In other words, the elite sprinters are all relatively the same speed out to a certain distance. The fastest sprinters are the ones who lose the least amount of speed in the last 30 or so meters.

bHanky said he could get up off his couch and beat me in a sprint race. I’ve taken a lot of money off braggart Frat Boys and Gym Bros who “were fast in high school” and thought they could beat the tall, skinny girl.

Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #960 on: October 08, 2023, 01:26:54 AM »
This thread started 7 days ago.  Hanky creates a 1 RM 2023 bench press "Leaderboard," ranks himself 2nd, then when Matt C easily passes him, he doesn't update to add Matt C in 2nd and then disappears. 

Add another one to the legend of Hanky!

What a sour grapes Ahole.

It speaks for B. Hank's arrogant mentality that he would put himself ahead of me on the rankings. Unless it's in alphabetical order by first name?  ::)

The reality is - we BOTH got 315-lb. The difference is: I didn't look like I was having a Grand Mal seizure while pressing it!

Then I very clearly went up to 325-lb. And with video evidence I posted on Instagram where I explicitly told my spotter not to touch the bar unless I say HELP, I got it, and you can clearly tell from the speed of my 315 rep that I had 325 in me.

But B. Hank - being as petty as he is - discounted the lift, and refused to even acknowledge I got even [but regardless, that it had to be discounted]. He even said the bar dipped/dropped down, so I slowed down the video in two separate videos, showing AT NO POINT did the bar drop down:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8m4MfxQ_H/

And then he went on to say that my spotter was ROWING the weight for me.

What an absolute fucking tool.

And he's so oblivious to reality, that he has NO IDEA that he loses credibility when he says [1] the bar dipped, [2] my spotter "rowed' the weight for me, or [3] arrogantly placing himself higher than me on the scoreboard when we BOTH got 315, but mine was way cleaner, AND I got 325.

And THAT'S why I trained bench on Friday to get that 330, after I got 325 on Monday. I couldn't stand him actually thinking I didn't beat him.

I knew I was taking a risk to bench again on Friday, but not only did it work out [it's now undeniable that I beat him], but now I can be confident training bench again after 96 hours rest. So my risk actually worked and my favour, and now makes it undeniable that I am ahead of B. Hank.

Now my goal is just to add more and more space, and maybe I'll even start dropping a few LB's while doing so.

Now watch as B. Hank suddenly claims to only be 205-lb, to pretend we're more comparable, lol. Rather than state he is 220 or whatever he actually is.

Doesn't matter. I'll beat all the lifts he got at any body weight, while weighing 30-50 pounds less than he did.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #961 on: October 08, 2023, 01:36:22 AM »
There's a local grocery store called Skaf's that has the best Top Sirloins in town, and I had to make a judgment call, to make it before it closed at 11pm.

I'll get it next week.

This 475 is a bit smoother than my 450 last time, so I'm pretty confident in saying my 500 will look OK when I get it next week.

In the meantime...

B. Hank - let's go.

Holy shit Matt,that was nice and easy......props buddy !!

Keep your form good this time around.....I know it doesn`t matter to you as it doesn`t matter in your strongman contests, but Hanky will nitpik any flaw he detects....except of course for the one where he looks like a fucking frog in a blender while doing a partial rep bench press and convinces only himself that  it`s textbook form.  ;D

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #962 on: October 08, 2023, 02:12:43 AM »
regarding sexual release before competition. Best answer I'm aware of was a quote attributed to an old timer college or nfl coach  (I'm Australian I don't know which) - "it's not the sex that kills the performance, it's staying up to all hours of the night trying to get it"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #963 on: October 08, 2023, 02:16:09 AM »
Mathjew

LOL!!!!!

Mathjew your calculations are sweet, I know you mean well, but they are off a little.

I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash.

My best 100M time is 11.11 slightly wind aided, that is the video I sent to some of the members.

The two biggest advantages a trained sprinter has in the 100M race is the start; and the ability to stay relaxed and maintain their top speed the entire distance. In other words, the elite sprinters are all relatively the same speed out to a certain distance. The fastest sprinters are the ones who lose the least amount of speed in the last 30 or so meters.

bHanky said he could get up off his couch and beat me in a sprint race. I’ve taken a lot of money off braggart Frat Boys and Gym Bros who “were fast in high school” and thought they could beat the tall, skinny girl.

Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

Out of curiosity, when approximately was it that you were running at such a speed?

Because that wouldn't just be a fast female time - that would be among the level of state champion. In fact, I'd assume some of the top 100m female sprinters in some states are below the 11.11s mark. If not overall...then at least some years.

Presumably, you took your running skills into the competitive arena? That would put you at an elite level.

But you had mentioned...you're from Chicago.

So, I take it you are a Black American woman? If so, suddenly your sprint times are making a bit more sense.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #964 on: October 08, 2023, 02:38:06 AM »
Holy shit Matt,that was nice and easy......props buddy !!

Keep your form good this time around.....I know it doesn`t matter to you as it doesn`t matter in your strongman contests, but Hanky will nitpik any flaw he detects....except of course for the one where he looks like a fucking frog in a blender while doing a partial rep bench press and convinces only himself that  it`s textbook form.  ;D

LOL.  ;D

Thanks wes.

I think what I'll do is, closer to December 31st, I'll submit two videos for the deadlift and two videos for the bench press.

One will just be completing the rep. Clean enough, but not contest form.

The other two videos will be with excellent form. Although I will likely use wrist straps in both. One will be an all-out max, form be damned, and the other one will be very clean form - roughly the contest level, but with straps.

The squat will be contest depth, with knee wraps.

I personally would accept any bench press he does, even if he's shaking like a leaf all the way through the press. As long as the bar touches his chest and he re-racks it to the highest rack, with no assistance, I can accept it.

If we wanted to get his max contest bench, we'd have to subtract 25-lb or something.

I will admit:
I'm used to unrefined form. It's a bit of an advantage for me to do this with a loose form standard.

Although I still think I can beat him under the strictest of contest conditions.

I'll probably shoot for something intermediate in my training - not super clean...but not hideously ugly either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #965 on: October 08, 2023, 03:01:09 AM »
regarding sexual release before competition. Best answer I'm aware of was a quote attributed to an old timer college or nfl coach  (I'm Australian I don't know which) - "it's not the sex that kills the performance, it's staying up to all hours of the night trying to get it"
Good one!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #966 on: October 08, 2023, 03:51:15 AM »
Thanks chaos!

I wonder if one of the Getbig strength freaks could put me on a program? I would promise to give it my full commitment, and give them credit for training me.

While I'm certain I can lock out 500 right now [in B. Hank's terms, literally RIGHT NOW, with 15 minutes to warm up], it wouldn't be pretty.

I should be good for an "ok" 500 by Halloween. Not contest clean...but ok.

Then my goal is to bring that up to 545 [5x 45-lb plates + a 25-lb plate per side looks very nice to my eye], then try to retain that strength while dropping to 185 and leaning out a bit.

My friend just got a procedure called "Coolsculpting" which can supposedly burn ~9-lb of body fat off my stomach - literally evaporate it off - and drop about 3" off my waist. I would LOVE that.

No guarantee it will work, it would be nice to be 185, a bit leaner, and pulling close to 3x body weight.

While there may be 25 guys in town who pull 545+, I can guarantee you, 15 of them are over 250, and basically all of them are over 185.

So I would be the strongest 185-lb'er in my city if I can do that, just as I was the strongest 170-lb'er here when I was pulling 510 / benching 340.

Also: if I could pull 510 @170, I see no reason I won't be able to get back to 510, now hovering around 2-bills.

I would love it if Tommy could send me a deadlift program, or Fortress could send me a squat program.

This is ON now, and I'm not content just beating B. Hank - I want to bury him.

Give me 10 more pounds!
I'm not satisfied!
I wanna beat him!
[Voice cracks]

;D

Getbig's own tommywishbone on Mark Bell's podcast in 2017:

:)

Jesus dude there is no prize for being 160lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: October 08, 2023, 03:54:52 AM »
It speaks for B. Hank's arrogant mentality that he would put himself ahead of me on the rankings. Unless it's in alphabetical order by first name?  ::)

The reality is - we BOTH got 315-lb. The difference is: I didn't look like I was having a Grand Mal seizure while pressing it!

Then I very clearly went up to 325-lb. And with video evidence I posted on Instagram where I explicitly told my spotter not to touch the bar unless I say HELP, I got it, and you can clearly tell from the speed of my 315 rep that I had 325 in me.

But B. Hank - being as petty as he is - discounted the lift, and refused to even acknowledge I got even [but regardless, that it had to be discounted]. He even said the bar dipped/dropped down, so I slowed down the video in two separate videos, showing AT NO POINT did the bar drop down:

And he's so oblivious to reality, that he has NO IDEA that he loses credibility when he says [1] the bar dipped, [2] my spotter "rowed' the weight for me, or [3] arrogantly placing himself higher than me on the scoreboard when we BOTH got 315, but mine was way cleaner, AND I got 325.

And THAT'S why I trained bench on Friday to get that 330, after I got 325 on Monday. I couldn't stand him actually thinking I didn't beat him.

I knew I was taking a risk to bench again on Friday, but not only did it work out [it's now undeniable that I beat him], but now I can be confident training bench again after 96 hours rest. So my risk actually worked and my favour, and now makes it undeniable that I am ahead of B. Hank.

Now my goal is just to add more and more space, and maybe I'll even start dropping a few LB's while doing so.

Now watch as B. Hank suddenly claims to only be 205-lb, to pretend we're more comparable, lol. Rather than state he is 220 or whatever he actually is.

Doesn't matter. I'll beat all the lifts he got at any body weight, while weighing 30-50 pounds less than he did.

I weighed 212lbs this am. You are over 200lbs there is less than 10lb difference between our bodyweights but you keep bragging about a 30-40lb difference not that anyone cares what you weigh anyway

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: October 08, 2023, 04:02:09 AM »

I'll get it next week.

In the meantime...

B. Hank - let's go.

Honestly I feel confident I am going to pull a lot more than GETBIG expects but no I am not going to do a heavy deadlift anytime soon way too much stress on the core. Even after doing leg extensions the day before yesterday my abdomen felt really tight yesterday and I took it easy on hamstring curls because of it. I was having acute pain bending over to tie my shoes last Friday when I went to my step daughters field hockey game as such I am not sure if I am even going to train deads or squats this week. I feel like flat bench isn't as rough on the core. I do plan to add weight this week to the bench and see how it feels. But I may not do deads or squats at all for another week or two. I will give them all a try before year end. I am hoping to get back to normal training weight in November and go heavy in December but it is the first week of October right now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: October 08, 2023, 04:07:12 AM »
Will “Leaderboard” ever be updated?

I updated it 5 minutes after I saw Matts lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: October 08, 2023, 04:12:14 AM »

But B. Hank - being as petty as he is - discounted the lift, and refused to even acknowledge I got even
[but regardless, that it had to be discounted]. He even said the bar dipped/dropped down, so I slowed down the video in two separate videos, showing AT NO POINT did the bar drop down:

You didn't get it you and your spotter got it but it is not a tag team lift. I did congratulate you when you got 330 by yourself but again fuck no you do not get credit if your spotter touches the bar are you kidding? How are you still trying to argue otherwise?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #972 on: October 08, 2023, 04:14:41 AM »
Jesus dude there is no prize for being 160lbs

At 160, I'd be stronger than you at 190, without carrying 40-lb of extra weight around.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #973 on: October 08, 2023, 04:17:34 AM »
You didn't get it you and your spotter got it but it is not a tag team lift. I did congratulate you when you got 330 by yourself but again fuck no you do not get credit if your spotter touches the bar are you kidding? How are you still trying to argue otherwise?

He touched the bar, but I would have gotten it without or without him touching it. That's my point.

No one is denying that the lift would have to be disqualified. I'm just saying it's obvious I got it.

How else do you think I went to the gym four days later and got 330 with my spotter standing to the side?

And how are you going to explain when I get 340 on Wednesday?

So obviously I had 325 in me on Monday. That's my point.

You're just being petty, because you refuse to admit I surpassed you since at least Monday.

So now I'm going to bench press 370 just to beat your lifetime best lift.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: October 08, 2023, 04:34:00 AM »
At 160, I'd be stronger than you at 190, without carrying 40-lb of extra weight around.

You are 205lbs wtf are you talking about