Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 187536 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #6025 on: February 27, 2024, 07:09:30 AM »
Matt have you reached out to any of the wide receivers from Janes college to find out about the girl who ran a 4.33? They may be able to confirm/deny these claims.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6026 on: February 27, 2024, 07:23:12 AM »
Matt have you reached out to any of the wide receivers from Janes college to find out about the girl who ran a 4.33? They may be able to confirm/deny these claims.

Did matt really just pop in and reply to a post from Oct 5th?
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6027 on: February 27, 2024, 07:32:36 AM »
Im not interested...

What about a 2024 Mr. Getbig contest?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6028 on: February 27, 2024, 07:49:00 AM »

posters with official "getbig legend status" get to do what they want

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6029 on: February 27, 2024, 08:09:33 AM »
posters with official "getbig legend status" get to do what they want

Once again, queefcake, you don't make those rules.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6030 on: February 27, 2024, 08:26:31 AM »

Nah…Goofy was a dog.  He’s named after one of those dwarfs that hung out with Snow White.  Dopey!  That’s it!  Dopey!  Unless there’s one named DumFuque, then it’s him.

There is something terribly weird about bhanky.  I say ban him for a week or two.  Let him go nuts over on FeceBook.

:D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6031 on: February 27, 2024, 08:44:25 AM »

Yup

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6032 on: February 27, 2024, 09:06:38 AM »
Once again, queefcake, you don't make those rules.

you're just mad cause you have been here since 2004 and you're still a nobody

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6033 on: February 27, 2024, 09:26:42 AM »
Last week the attention whore claimed he vomited a gallon of black blood.

This week he claims he can deadlift 500 pounds.

When he gets caught in a lie he pivots to an even more absurd lie. Definitely mentally unstable. I feel kinda bad for that homely wife.
hes only deadlifting because he wants to avoid the probabtion officer / gun charge questions

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6034 on: February 27, 2024, 11:30:57 AM »
^ My favourite part is how Jane peppers her lies with little "true sounding" snippets that would lead a person to believe the entire claim is true.

Specifically, how she talks about "it" and how the football players were really nice about "it"! "It" being how they were beaten by a "thin" girl.

Lol...right...so the current fastest female 40-yard dash time is 4.45s by Briana Williams, yet Jane somehow got 4.33s somewhere around 1990 and 2000?

Has Jane informed the Guinness Book of World Records of her incredible achievement? 🙄

Getbig may be get criticism, but it is one of the smarter bodybuilding message boards. Nothing close to the group-think of the former MuscleMayhem, for example [Chad Nicholls' board]

Jane thought she could make a claim like that on here?

But she's being influenced by my posts - she recently claimed to squat 225 x 7-8 reps at 140-lb. Don't get me wrong - that claim is total horseshit. But compare that to her previous claim of deadlifting 308x3 at 134.

134-lb at 6'0"? Does the fucking idiot running Jane's account not grasp that anorexia at 6'0" for a woman is 129-lb? I may have mentioned before - my girlfriend is 130-lb at 5'8" [I thought she was 5'7", but I recently checked her height], and if she was 10-lb lighter, I'd be medically concerned about her.

A six foot woman who is 134-lb is a complete rake. Absolutely no chance any such woman would be deadlifting 3 plates a side for reps. That's a good [not fantastic - but good] lift for a fit man. For a rake woman / woman at that BMI, that would be bordering on a state record.

That's why I assumed Jane's account was being ran by an out-of-shape man.

Think about this:

So Jane's an elite sprinter, right? Allegedly.

What elite / world level sprinter wouldn't know that a 4.33s 40-yard dash is faster than the current female world record?

Anyone at that high of a level would know: you can't lie like that. Because they would know what a realistic lie is. But a man who knows people have gotten sub-4.33s who isn't necessarily up on the fastest women's time might mistakenly make such a horseshit claim.

Any "woman" who runs 100m in 11.11s would know full well what the records were for all short sprints.

Again, only an out-of-shape man not closely following the top/elite times would make the MISTAKE of claiming to be a woman running that fast.

It would be like me claiming to bench press 600 at 170 and 5'9", or something. As someone who *actually works out* [unlike Jane / the person running the Jane account], I know a "realistic" lie would be maybe claiming a 450-lb bench at 170 [at my BMI].

Even that would require some video proof [which Jane will never provide], but it's at least *somewhat* believable.

I mean, at any given World Powerlifting Championships, you DO have 5'9" / 5'10" guys at 170 bench pressing around the 450 mark.

I'm not aware of any man that size benching 600+ [correct me if I'm wrong].

My point is:
Any elite female sprinter would be smart enough not to make the horseshit claim Jane made above. That's what some male football watcher would make, knowing 4.33s has been beaten dozens of times, but forgetting / not realizing that it's never been done by a WOMAN.

Anyway, Jane will never post any proof of any of her claims. She will talk about visiting Getbiggers, but she will never do it. She said she was going to one of wes' contests, but that never happened.

It never happened because Jane is lying.

Just ask her to prove any of her claims. She will lose her mind at you because she knows she lying. She/he [possibly she].

No matter how many times you purposely repeat your lies, they’re still lies. You pathetic, deadbeat, child-support stealing retard. For the others on here who seem to be interested in following along with Mr. TITS bullshit claims:

The 40 yard dash is 36.5 meters.

In the 100 meter sprint (11.28 seconds - legal wind) I got to 30 meters in 4.10 seconds (typical for top 60m or 100m sprinters). I ran the last 70 meters in 7.18 seconds and reached a top speed of 9.8 m/s. As a side note - there is zero chance that Matt Retard can run anywhere near my top speed. Not a chance in hell !

To go from 30 meters to 40 yards I would cover the 6.5 meters in about 0.66 seconds. Add that to the 4.10 and I would run my best 40 yard dash in 4.76 using a track and field starter pistol start and electronic finish line (EFL).

For a NFL Combine type 40 - there is a beam self-start and EFL, so subtract my reaction time of 0.2 seconds, I would run a best of 4.56 in a combine type 40.

In a football practice 40 - there is typically a hand start (on first movement) and either an EFL or hand stop finish line. So with the hand start and EFL you would need to subtract the starter’s reaction time of 0.2 seconds, so I would run my best in the 4.36 - 4.41 at a football practice type 40.

You are full of shit about everything you claim. Female sprinters have run with the football teams at NCAA schools like for decades. Many women have run Combine type 40’s in the 4.50 - 4.60 range.

You’re a mentally unstable weak little moron who can’t lift crap without steroids. Go ahead and post up the PMs from the members on here you having been stalking to try to see if I’m a woman (I have them - you creepy weirdo). You’re the board joke, at our Super Bowl Party we laughed our asses off at how much of a clueless childish retard you are. You want a challenge, get a job, pay the child support you owe, and go raise your feral kids you white trash piece of shit.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6035 on: February 27, 2024, 11:39:49 AM »

Oh - and "Greasy Handle", LOL at my friend naming his IG handle after his cock. 😂

Matt can we get a hairstyle update?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6036 on: February 27, 2024, 12:18:53 PM »
hes only deadlifting because he wants to avoid the probabtion officer / gun charge questions

and the 405 squat..

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6037 on: February 27, 2024, 01:40:52 PM »
Matt can we get a hairstyle update?

Poor guy is so freaking awkward. I won’t pick on him because it has to be miserable feeling to be so socially awkward.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6038 on: February 27, 2024, 04:15:20 PM »
there is zero chance that Matt Retard can run anywhere near my top speed. Not a chance in hell !

Unless the Canadian Gov is coming to collect missed child support payments.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6039 on: February 27, 2024, 04:19:26 PM »

Unless the Canadian Gov is coming to collect missed child support payments.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6040 on: February 27, 2024, 04:31:47 PM »
Yup

Matt must have heard that Bhanky was crowing all over about a 315x5 deadlift (he's got a long way to go to 500+ like Matt.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6041 on: February 27, 2024, 05:45:28 PM »
Matt must have heard that Bhanky was crowing all over about a 315x5 deadlift (he's got a long way to go to 500+ like Matt.

He was super-proud of the 315x5, posted the video in at least three different threads.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6042 on: February 27, 2024, 05:54:09 PM »
Poor guy is so freaking awkward. I won’t pick on him because it has to be miserable feeling to be so socially awkward.

The word you are looking for is RETARDED, not awkward RETARDED.

As in, that puny weak little retard can’t deadlift 275 lbs without lying about steroids and knocking up a few toothless methhead jigaboo squaws who look exactly like his mother, but weigh 300 lbs less.

What kind of a piece of shit refuses to work so that he doesn’t have to pay his legally obligated child support ?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6043 on: February 27, 2024, 06:10:15 PM »

Crazy Matt is natural compared to Brian and absolutely smokes him in the strength department

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6044 on: March 03, 2024, 03:14:57 AM »
Hi Marvin !  🙋‍♀️

I am back home now. Yes, I ran 4.33 in running shoes, after track practice. I think I was 18 years old.

LOL!!!!! 🤣

I’m a little older now, and maybe 3-4 lbs lighter, but no one is getting up off their couch and outrunning me. Hankins is talking out his (bleeding) ass.

Brian is in shape [not overweight / has a muscular build], and would beat you in a 100m sprint, no problem.

As would I. In any event, you would be 3rd if it was between yourself, Brian, and I.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6045 on: March 03, 2024, 03:28:56 AM »
Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

I would beat you in a sprint - no problem there. The shorter the sprint, the greater the advantage for me, but I'm fine challenging you on any sprint from the 40-yard dash, through to the 800m. I'd beat you at any of these, and I'm willing to put up $2,000 USD to challenge you here.

With you bring such an elite sprint athlete, this should be easy money for you - a piece of cake. 🤣

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

You deadlift 309x3 as a six foot tall woman at 134-lb?

LOL.

Right.

Great strategy though - post as a woman on here, knowing that male members will simp for you, then assign yourself attributes above average even among men [6'0" height, 309x3 deadlift, 11.11s 100m sprint time, etc].  ;D

If you hadn't claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash time, you might have had credibility.

With all due respect, what the fuck were you thinking?  ???

Did you actually think you could claim to have a 40-yard dash time faster than the current WORLD RECORD, and not expect to be called out on it?

Then lose your mind when I said I ran it in sub-12.5s.  ::)

Why so insecure, Jane? You can kick my ass at sprinting, supposedly - why would ANY athlete at your level doubt some guy claiming a time MAYBE in the Top 10% of the general population?

It's like a woman claiming to bench press 500-lb in contest [as in: a bullshit/made up claim], then a man coming in and saying "I benched 265-lb at my best", and the woman elite lifter not believing it.

To me, that went on to further out you as a lying fuck. Yes, I ran the 100m in under 12.5 seconds - MANY times. And that's not REMOTELY hard to believe.

Again, it's a Top 10% time for my demographic at the time [teenage male - 13/14].

Not REMOTELY anything to doubt.

You doubting it screamed to me that you are just an out of shape male posting.

HOWEVER:
Small chance you are a biological female.

But your claims are all bullshit.

Prove me wrong, Jane - post a video proving any of your claims. Oh wait, you can't. 🤣

PS - here is the $2,000 USD to challenge you at a 100m sprint. I'm ready to wire this to Ron TOMORROW. You don't even have to make your sprint video public, but you will have to confirm it with Ron and OneMoreRep.

Now let's watch you evade the challenge yet again. 😆 🤣

Pic of the $2,000 USD equivalent [$2,720 USD] that I took just now:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6046 on: March 03, 2024, 03:42:59 AM »
Not sure why Jane would need to fly anywhere? Hankins is a laughable little bitch on his best day.

Whatever you think about Brian, he is stronger than you and faster than Jane. He would beat Jane in a sprint challenge, easily.

Jane’s fucking sprint video she sent out comes from some World Junior U20 Championships. If that’s not legitimate, there are dozens of others from the NCAA Track and Field Championships.

Never happened.

Doesn't matter even if it did [which it didn't]. I'm prepared to wire Ron the money TOMORROW to challenge Jane on this.

Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Let me tell you - it is SO ANNOYING digging up these posts. 😆

But in THIS case...it was worth it.

So first, allow me to say:

LOL!!!!

Challenge accepted. I am prepared to wire the money to Ron ASAP.

IMO, I'm spending $2,000 USD, firstly to motivate me to incorporate sprinting back into my training, and secondly, as charity for a broke/poor board member.

So...to me it's worth it. After all, I SHOULD add cardio into my program.

So:
I am putting up $2,000 for Ron to hold in escrow to challenge Jane to a 100m sprint.

Submissions to be turned in no later than July 1st.

Let me know how you want to proceed, Walter.

Also, I know you don't have two grand to put in escrow yourself, so I'm willing to do this Jane wins $2,000 if she beats me...and...well...I think it's fair to get SOMETHING if I win.

But then again, if Jane is telling the truth, I will lose anyway.

So WHAT REASON would she have to avoid this challenge? Oh wait, because she's lying.  ::)

I'm willing to do this challenge immediately.

Is Jane in?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6047 on: March 03, 2024, 03:51:26 AM »
Looks like it would be an easy 2K for Jane if accepted right?
I know Matt pretty well, and he will not default on paying out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6048 on: March 03, 2024, 05:03:13 AM »
Set it up

Relatedly, there was a new record in the 40 set yesterday, 4.21 impressive:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6049 on: March 03, 2024, 06:57:18 AM »
Looks like it would be an easy 2K for Jane if accepted right?
I know Matt pretty well, and he will not default on paying out.

Absolutely correct, Gym Rat! Thank you.

I would be glad to wire Ron the cash tomorrow [or whatever day this week, between Monday to Friday].

I think if Ron accepts and holds the cash, it would be fair to pay him 10%, or something to that effect. I think this should come out of Jane's cut if she wins [since I'm not asking her to put up any money - she/he is broke anyway, and wouldn't be able to afford it].

This is how I see it:

Jane doing this will either lend credibility to her claims or refute them.

I mean, if she ran 100m in 11.11s around 20-30 years ago, and she's around the age of 48-50 right now and has consistently kept running in her training program all this time, she SHOULD be able to still run the 100m in sub-12s, no?

Or at the least, sub-12.5s.

As for me, with my fastest time being between 12s and 12.5s, I imagine I could still sprint 100m in under 15s, but I don't know. I was between 100-165 pounds in my sprinting days, with my last regular sprints being during army training in 2003 at age 21 at CFB Kingston [CFSCE].

I was the fastest in my course by far, but that WAS over 20 years ago now.

But this is how I see it:

I'm spending $2,000 to commit to a sprint training program. I haven't included running in my training for YEARS, and this will inspire me to start. THAT is worth the $2K USD, IMO.

If Jane beats me, I can accept that. But the other benefit to me putting up the cash is that Jane will run away.

We all know Jane was never an elite sprinter, never deadlifted 309x3, doesn't own houses in multiple countries, etc.

Who the fuck turns down $2,000 for five minutes of work? 😆 🤣 [sprint time + time to send Ron the video].

A LIAR...that's who.

And that's the other benefit of me doing this - it will give yet more evidence that Jane is full of shit.

She/he actually thinks people believe her sprint claims. Absolute fucking idiot.

Either way, if it gets me in sprint shape, it will be worth the $2,000 to me [closer to $3,000 in Canadian dollars, LOL].

Now watch as Jane gets on me, trashes me, and avoids my challenge.  ::)

It would be no problem for her to verify her 225x7-8 squat claim. She could even film it from behind. She knows she can't squat that, so she comes back and insults me.  ::)

HEY JANE, FUCKING IDIOT: POST YOUR SQUAT, YOU LYING FUCK. IT'S NOT LIKE 90% OF NORTH AMERICA HAS HAD CELLPHONE CAMERAS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS OR ANYTHING.

Dipshit.  ::)