Author Topic: 2024 State of the Union  (Read 14835 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: State of the Union
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2024, 08:28:41 PM »
I thought you put me on ignore so you don't have to read my posts, or maybe it was just one of those other TrumpeTEARS. and as far as trump being superior you're right my daddy didn't give me a couple of billion dollars. I worked for everything I got, and even now i can put my own pants on the right way and do not require a diaper to go out in public.
Give the account back to your dad or take you senility medication. Whichever applies. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2024, 01:43:07 AM »
Give the account back to your dad or take you senility medication. Whichever applies. :)

Funk has stated that he shares his acct w/ a family member. Maybe why the TDS is much stronger lately.
Trump may have been given millions, but Joe the shitter got his being corrupt on our dime, so there's that...

Its just that time of year. Elections heating up, peoples hate for the "opposition" escalates.
Funks a good man. I do the same w/ my shitter posts. Good way to vent/laugh.
Most here (like me) probably don't even talk politics IRL...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2024, 03:55:36 AM »
I did put the pathetic old fool on ignore. But when somebody quotes him, I still see it. Of course, I don’t even have to see his posts to know what they’re about, the man who owns his mind 24/7: Trump.

Trump’s father didn't give him billions of dollars, you incompetent dolt. Trump’s father wasn’t a billionaire. He was a developer out in Queens and Brooklyn. There wasn’t that kind of money in the outer boroughs. Trump took it to another level and became the most well known developer in Manhattan, the big leagues.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2024, 04:13:59 AM »
Funk has stated that he shares his acct w/ a family member. Maybe why the TDS is much stronger lately.
Trump may have been given millions, but Joe the shitter got his being corrupt on our dime, so there's that...

Its just that time of year. Elections heating up, peoples hate for the "opposition" escalates.

There’s a difference between starting threads about Trump or Biden and posting about them on thread completely unrelated to them. Funk brings  his TDS everywhere. If it’s a thread about Keto, “Trump sure isn’t on Keto.” If it’s thread about the Mr. Olympia, “Trump physique could never cut it at the O.” It’s a pathology.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2024, 05:04:29 AM »

That's true, It's all in fun. you got to be a pretty big idiot to take any of this stuff seriously, apparently some do, one guy put me on ignore but here he is constantly posting about me the other retard wants to stab me for some reason. GET A FOOKING LIFE. My kid actually voted for Trump, but unlike me he doesn't waste any time on here. Of course I'm retired so I've got the time to waste. I actually enjoy the threads making fun of Biden.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2024, 05:20:07 AM »
  only one person on this account the old idiot. you're making my point for me old people shouldn't be running this country. one guy is in his 80's the other will soon be 80 this is what we want close to the nuclear button.
F

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2024, 05:24:27 AM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2024, 07:18:36 AM »
That’s weird.

I thought Trump was a BRILLIANT businessman.

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2024, 09:05:25 AM »
Biden vs. Trump on the economy

Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-vs-trump-on-the-economy-and-the-winner-is-164241570.html

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

He never really had support. So, there’s nothing to erode.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2024, 10:48:44 AM »
That’s weird.

I thought Trump was a BRILLIANT businessman.

🙄
🖕Scumbag!
T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2024, 11:04:32 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »
🖕Scumbag!

DEADZ: I’m an independent thinker. I TOTALLY haven’t been brainwashed by Donald Trump.

Also DEADZ: Posts TEN fake anti-Biden videos in a single thread.

🙄

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2024, 11:12:07 AM »
DEADZ: I’m an independent thinker. I TOTALLY haven’t been brainwashed by Donald Trump.

🙄
🖕wouldn't say shit to my face, Pussy!🖕
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2024, 11:52:05 AM »

🙄

Liberal progressives aren’t independent thinkers and have almost no critical thinking skills that are weak minded and easily psyoped

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2024, 12:18:04 PM »
Liberal progressives aren’t independent thinkers and have almost no critical thinking skills that are weak minded and easily psyoped

Oak is fool. He is in possession of the illusion of knowledge.  His mortality haunts his otherwise empty soul.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2024, 03:06:51 PM »

;D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2024, 03:07:54 PM »

T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2024, 03:32:55 PM »
No State of the Union bump for Biden

Pundits may have fawned over President Biden’s State of the Union address last Thursday, praising it as a “homerun” performance from a “fiery, powerful, vigorous guy” that would ease nagging fears about his age and vitality.

But voters barely seem to have noticed.

A new Yahoo News/YouGov survey of 1,482 U.S. adults, conducted in the days immediately following Biden’s big speech, shows zero improvement in perceptions of the president — or in his standing against former President Donald Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-newsyougov-poll-no-state-of-the-union-bump-for-biden-190451496.html

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2024, 04:37:04 AM »

honest Don.
F

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2024, 04:40:44 AM »