Author Topic: Fuckin gimmicks.................  (Read 6783 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Fuckin gimmicks.................
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 07:12:55 AM »
berzerkfurys dreadlord gimmick isnt very funny he wasted 6 months to make that just to try to get back at naturalwonder  :-\

Sorry Bluto, I don't have the time nor willpower to bounce around accounts anymore. You keep on trucking along with your thousands of posts among your shared accounts.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 07:14:15 AM »
Sorry Bluto, I don't have the time nor willpower to bounce around accounts anymore. You keep on trucking along with your thousands of posts among your shared accounts.

want me to compare your posts side by side so everyone can see it's your gimmick?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 07:16:53 AM »
want me to compare your posts side by side so everyone can see it's your gimmick?

If you're that obsessed with me, then be my guest. Why are you trying to deflect attention from the fact that it's 100% obvious you're running the NaturalWonder gimmick?

Let's see. 200 posts a day on your Bluto account. 30-40 on NaturalWonder. Probably around 20-50 on assorted gimmicks. Quite the impressive resume. If only you could log more than 20 hours a day on here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »
If you're that obsessed with me, then be my guest. Why are you trying to deflect attention from the fact that it's 100% obvious you're running the NaturalWonder gimmick?

Let's see. 200 posts a day on your Bluto account. 30-40 on NaturalWonder. Probably around 20-50 on assorted gimmicks. Quite the impressive resume. If only you could log more than 20 hours a day on here.

but you thinking im naturalwonder just makes it even sadder, considering you stalked that guy for 6 months thinking it was me and creating a gimmick account for the job, that just add to your obession with me taking it from epic proportions to ... well is there a bigger word? it's off the scale!

you just gave me even more evidence that Dreadlord is your gimmick, talk about putting your foot in your mouth haha

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 07:22:34 AM »
I stalked him? I couldn't care less about the guy. All I know is that he deleted his account out of embarrassment after he talked about chopping off the Eryn B's guy pecs, stabbing him in the throat, cannibalizing him. He was then exposed on his new gimmick by Ron.

Don't you think it's pathetic that you spend 7 days a week on here trying to make up for your shitty life?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:45 AM »
gimmicks suck

the end
T

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 11:32:39 AM »
If "tank tank" could post on here, do you think he would be a gimmick?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 04:20:42 PM »
If "tank tank" could post on here, do you think he would be a gimmick?

since we are on the subject of obsession, o my lord are you ever obsessed with my dog.  You spics don't have dogs in orange selling land or what?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 05:59:41 PM »

but you thinking im naturalwonder just makes it even sadder, considering you stalked that guy for 6 months thinking it was me and creating a gimmick account for the job, that just add to your obession with me taking it from epic proportions to ... well is there a bigger word? it's off the scale!

you just gave me even more evidence that Dreadlord is your gimmick, talk about putting your foot in your mouth haha

That guy has only been registered since May......3 months.........

Name:  NaturalWonder83
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  May 05, 2008, 09:14:48 PM
Last Active:  Today at 05:57:26 PM
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 01:22:19 AM »
LOL at bluto

I challenged him to post his evidence numerous times and he backs down

He thinks I'm berzerkfury because I called him a mental midget. I twisted his mind via PM and had him melting down while I fed him several lines of bullshit. He swallowed them... hook-line and sinker. Anyone with some intelligence would have realized he was getting taunted and played but not bluto.....ha ha ha.....bluto was too busy tearing his hair out in his rage and confusion to realize that i was laughing at him and his pathetic ravings.

Anything else  Blut-owned? You're more fun to taunt than naturalfag83.

Please post the rest of your evidence - lets see your cunning detective skills at work so the rest of the Y can see how truly stupid you are.

Continue to entertain us with your tales of intrigue and deception
The floor is yours.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 04:00:24 AM »
LOL at bluto

I challenged him to post his evidence numerous times and he backs down

He thinks I'm berzerkfury because I called him a mental midget. I twisted his mind via PM and had him melting down while I fed him several lines of bullshit. He swallowed them... hook-line and sinker. Anyone with some intelligence would have realized he was getting taunted and played but not bluto.....ha ha ha.....bluto was too busy tearing his hair out in his rage and confusion to realize that i was laughing at him and his pathetic ravings.

Anything else  Blut-owned? You're more fun to taunt than naturalfag83.

Please post the rest of your evidence - lets see your cunning detective skills at work so the rest of the Y can see how truly stupid you are.

Continue to entertain us with your tales of intrigue and deception
The floor is yours.
hahah I like this Dreadlord-----he's one rough bastard who cuts right through the bullshit 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 05:03:38 AM »
Backed down? I posted this on the V yesterday along with more proof in the msg before it:

Like I said. The evidence is overwhelming. Add to the above your shared hate for Nasser to Muslims to gaybashing to sharing the same vocabulary on dozens and dozens of words and phrases - from "bruised ego" to "fragile psyche" to "fruitcake" to "feeble" to the obsession with the word "troll" - the list goes on and on. Now if it was just a little of that, it might've been a coincidence, but putting everything together... it just can't be. No way José.

In short - you're his gimmick. 

It's over. Now go spend another 6 months to create a new gimmick or ressurect some of your old ones, or are they all in Time Out?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 05:05:51 AM »
That guy has only been registered since May......3 months.........

Name:  NaturalWonder83
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  May 05, 2008, 09:14:48 PM
Last Active:  Today at 05:57:26 PM

I know but had another name before and "Dreadlord" admitting in PM's to me that he just can't let go and have "unfinished business" with him.

Yeah I know, he's pretty pathetic isn't he.  :-\
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 05:09:31 AM »
I know but had another name before and "Dreadlord" admitting in PM's to me that he just can't let go and have "unfinished business" with him.

Yeah I know, he's pretty pathetic isn't he.  :-\

Ha ha ha - still trying to decipher that line of bullshit you were fed. How truly stupid are you?
Do you think would say I'm a gimmick account unless I had an ulterior motive? Go back and reread those PM's with your coke bottle glasses. Maybe you'll see things clearer.

LOL at bluto still trying to figure it out. Where's the evidence you were supposed to post.?
Post it here so everyone can laugh at you

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 05:19:06 AM »
Huh? I was pointing out to Chaos that NaturalWonder been around under a different name, as you informed me in a PM.

As for the volume of evidence that you're the gimmick of BerzerkFury I posted that yesterday, so why do you go around and claim I didn't? Then I just posted parts of it here in this very thread, minutes ago. Are you blind?

It's solid and you've been unable to explain it.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 05:23:29 AM »
Huh? I was pointing out to Chaos that NaturalWonder been around under a different name, as you informed me in a PM.

As for the volume of evidence that you're the gimmick of BerzerkFury I posted that yesterday, so why do you go around and claim I didn't? Then I just posted parts of it here in this very thread, minutes ago. Are you blind?

It's solid and you've been unable to explain it.

What evidence? the mental midget thing? Is that it?
Re-post it here-all of it.
I want everyone to see how delusional you are
What are you so afraid of if you have concrete evidence?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 05:28:30 AM »
What evidence? the mental midget thing? Is that it?
Re-post it here-all of it.
I want everyone to see how delusional you are
What are you so afraid of if you have concrete evidence?

You obviously has some thick glasses so here you go:

There's overwhelming evidence that you and BerzerkFury are the very same person. You post on the same boards, fight with the same people (and use the same style of cut n paste), share the same opinions and use dozens of words nobody - nobody - on Getbig ever use as a search will tell you.
 Add to the above your shared hate for Nasser to Muslims to gaybashing to sharing the same vocabulary on dozens and dozens of words and phrases - from "bruised ego" to "fragile psyche" to "fruitcake" to "feeble" to the obsession with the word "troll" - the list goes on and on. Now if it was just a little of that, it might've been a coincidence, but putting everything together... it just can't be. No way José.

In short - you're his gimmick.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:41 AM »
There you go. I hope you didn't miss it this time and go bullshitting about how I "back down" and haven't posted about it just because you were too BLIND to see it yesterday (AND earlier today)

Z

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 05:34:30 AM »
Owned.
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 05:41:03 AM »
There you go. I hope you didn't miss it this time and go bullshitting about how I "back down" and haven't posted about it just because you were too BLIND to see it yesterday (AND earlier today)

Damn- you are stupid
Lets type that slower so you can fully comprehend the words

WHERE...IS....THE....EVI DENCE?

Where are the posts I've made that match bezerkfury's?  All we have is your delusional rants and claims. Point out WHICH posts/opinions/whatever mirror that of BF.

Let me show you how its done

Naturalfag83 is a gaytroll
The evidence
Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?

You said only BF and I use the words mental midget. Point out when I've used those words prior to using them on bluedevil a day or two ago.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 05:47:38 AM »
Owned.

Yes he gets brutally owned there. How the hell is he gonna come up with an explanation that it's a "coincidence" that he and BerzerkFury share the same vocabulary for instance? It can't be done. Impossible.

Dreadlord getting brutally slaughtered here.  :D
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 05:54:02 AM »
Yes he gets brutally owned there. How the hell is he gonna come up with an explanation that it's a "coincidence" that he and BerzerkFury share the same vocabulary for instance? It can't be done. Impossible.

Dreadlord getting brutally slaughtered here.  :D

Still waiting for the EVIDENCE.

Less delaying and more referencing

I think you know you screwed up bad and now you're stuck with either having to admit you were wrong or persist with the hollow bravado.

You just got owned by your own stupidity - at least man up and admit it.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 05:55:18 AM »

Yes - that's exactly what I want you to do
Post them here so everyone can see it

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 06:01:36 AM »
Still waiting for the EVIDENCE.

Less delaying and more referencing

I think you know you screwed up bad and now you're stuck with either having to admit you were wrong or persist with the hollow bravado.

You just got owned by your own stupidity - at least man up and admit it.

The circumstantial evidence is strong.

And you're on trial.

And you have no explanation.
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 06:03:25 AM »
The circumstantial evidence is strong.

And you're on trial.

And you have no explanation.

Still waiting for those side by side comparison posts.
You've got no leg to stand on and here you are still delaying

Quote from: Bluto on August 07, 2008, 07:14:15 AM

Dreadlord challenge
Yes - that's exactly what I want you to do
Post them here so everyone can see it