Author Topic: DNP is not bad at all.  (Read 31002 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: DNP is not bad at all.
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 06:45:25 PM »
you run tren and eat sensible you would drop a 1% or so ever week or 2. I would run dnp maybe low dose a 2-3 weeks before then get a rebound effect from it.

yea that was the plan, the caps are 250mg so i was just gonna do 1 ed for 2-3 weeks

im currently on test e so i figured run the dnp with that, then when prop/ace arrive start it up...so i should space the dnp cycle and prop/ace a couple weeks apart you're saying?

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »
How is DNP toxic? Please cite your claims
Dinitrophenol (DNP) is an industrial chemical used in the manufacture of explosives, herbicides, dyes, and wood preservatives.  When ingested, DNP uncouples mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylaation, interfering with the cell’s ability to store energy as ATP.  Instead, the energy is dissipated as heat causing severe hyperthermia that in case reports has proven very difficult if not impossible to control. In addition, ATP depletion causes release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum in muscles.  The resulting uncontrolled muscular contraction produces even more heat Patients with DNP toxicity often die of hyperthermia, multi-organ failure, and cardiovascular collapse. Presenting signs and symptoms of acute DNP toxicity include headache, anxiety, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, hyperthermia, diaphoresis, coma, and death.
In the 1930s, DNP was often used as a diet aid after a clinical pharmacologist found that — by increasing the metabolic rate — controlled doses of the chemical could cause an average loss of 1.5-2.0 pounds per week.  One laboratory brought out a product called Formula 281, that contained DNP 1.5 grains. The promotional brochure gushed: “Here, at last, is a reducing remedy that will bring you a figure men admire and women envy, without danger to your health or change in your regular mode of living”.  Enthusiasm for this product waned when it became apparent that the gap between the “therapeutic” and toxic doses was extremely narrow, and customers taking even the recommended dose started to go blind from “dinitrophenol cataracts“.

A recent case report made it clear that DNP toxicity from diet products is not a thing of the past.  This case series has a different angle, reporting a series of 16 cases of occupationally-related DNP poisoning among workers and their relatives.  There were two deaths.  The authors note that the skin of some patients were dyed yellow and/or black. 

However, certain Bro's on internet bodybuilding sites have claimed the substance is "Perfectly safe".

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2012, 09:07:46 PM »
www.thepoisonreview.com is not a citation lol
and you still failed to explain how DNP is toxic

chess315

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2012, 12:26:25 AM »
yea that was the plan, the caps are 250mg so i was just gonna do 1 ed for 2-3 weeks

im currently on test e so i figured run the dnp with that, then when prop/ace arrive start it up...so i should space the dnp cycle and prop/ace a couple weeks apart you're saying?
that is they way 250mg raise calories by 25% on average you may be lower or higher  run that and lower your caloires a hair like 10-20% then you have a 30-40% calories drop at 3000 base calories you will lose 3lbs a week or more if its working good i would ride it as long as i could . Then start then tren and eat close to base calories and just let the drugs work tren should drop you 1 % bf every week or 2 if not over eating imo. Once you get under 15% you will start looking good 12% good for pool 10% great for pool. You want to get sub 10 idk though lol girls will start wanting you a lot even around 11-12 %.  You will get a good rebound when coming of 3-5 weeks of dnp gain muscle much quicker. You ride the dnp for 4-5 weeks you may get near 10% if on test to stave off muscle lose. let us know. If you do then you can eat what you want on the test/tren cycle your on the right track. YOu should be able to train still on 250mg I would try to keep as much stength as possible the less muscle you lose the more fat you lose.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 06:17:38 AM »
that is they way 250mg raise calories by 25% on average you may be lower or higher  run that and lower your caloires a hair like 10-20% then you have a 30-40% calories drop at 3000 base calories you will lose 3lbs a week or more if its working good i would ride it as long as i could . Then start then tren and eat close to base calories and just let the drugs work tren should drop you 1 % bf every week or 2 if not over eating imo. Once you get under 15% you will start looking good 12% good for pool 10% great for pool. You want to get sub 10 idk though lol girls will start wanting you a lot even around 11-12 %.  You will get a good rebound when coming of 3-5 weeks of dnp gain muscle much quicker. You ride the dnp for 4-5 weeks you may get near 10% if on test to stave off muscle lose. let us know. If you do then you can eat what you want on the test/tren cycle your on the right track. YOu should be able to train still on 250mg I would try to keep as much stength as possible the less muscle you lose the more fat you lose.

yea updates to come brotha. this just seems to make sense lol, run dnp while im on test e...then when test p/tren a arrive start them up.... figure i have 5 weeks left of test so i could run dnp for say half of that then boom tren time ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 06:55:43 AM »
yea updates to come brotha. this just seems to make sense lol, run dnp while im on test e...then when test p/tren a arrive start them up.... figure i have 5 weeks left of test so i could run dnp for say half of that then boom tren time ;D

You disgust me.

Yea, I know its just the internet and I should relax.

You're everything that's wrong with peeps today.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:53 AM »
You disgust me.

D.O.U.C.H.E. what is the matter?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 07:13:49 AM »
D.O.U.C.H.E. what is the matter?

Hhahhaha.

To be fair, the rest of the lazy fatties that are using a TOXIC CHEMICAL to lose weight are ALSO-

STUPID.

While taking a shit, I was thinking about why you sicken me dumfresh. It's not because you're stupid (many nitwits in this world) Its not because you post pics of you're pasty, underdeveloped build while wearing leopard print panties, its because YOU ARE LAZY! LAZY!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 07:14:47 AM »
You disgust me.

:D

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2012, 07:21:33 AM »
Hhahhaha.

To be fair, the rest of the lazy fatties that are using a TOXIC CHEMICAL to lose weight are ALSO-

STUPID.

haven't used it yet...BTW can you explain how it is dangerous in low doses???

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2012, 07:23:35 AM »
Hhahhaha.

STUPID.

You're stupid. I'm not gonna waste 2/3 months cutting when I can do it in less than a month with a "toxic chemical" (lolol yeah I'll probably die from 250mg of DNP a day).

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2012, 07:27:51 AM »
You're stupid. I'm not gonna waste 2/3 months cutting when I can do it in less than a month with a "toxic chemical" (lolol yeah I'll probably die from 250mg of DNP a day).

Oh fuck.

Another lazy idiot.

READ THE RESEARCH. IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THEN ASK SOMEONE THAT HAS AN I.Q. OVER 63 TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2012, 07:30:21 AM »
haven't used it yet...BTW can you explain how it is dangerous in low doses???

EXPLAIN?

Many have tried dumfresh, it's useless and YOU'RE useless.

Have you considered Badmittion?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2012, 07:39:39 AM »

EIENSTIEN. If it takes longer than a month or two to cut THEN YOU ARE TO FAT TO BEGIN WITH.

NOBODY SAID YOU WILL DIE, YOU GENIUS.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
Oh fuck.

Another lazy idiot.

READ THE RESEARCH. IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THEN ASK SOMEONE THAT HAS AN I.Q. OVER 63 TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!

Oh I did read plenty of researches about DNP. There's also many people that used it without any troubles. I even know a guy who did 1.2g a day and nothing happened to him and it's been more than a year now.

Perharps YOU should research more and look up Concilliator's posts since he's one of the most knowledgeable person in the world regarding DNP. I hope you already know about him, otherwise you really didn't research shit man.  :-X

Btw, I find it quite ironic that you talk about "lazy idiot" when you're hanging out on an AAS board.

EIENSTIEN. If it takes longer than a month or two to cut THEN YOU ARE TO FAT TO BEGIN WITH.

NOBODY SAID YOU WILL DIE, YOU GENIUS.

Woah your logic is SO good! I guess people should stay fat if they are too fat to begin with, right?

Ahh, you're the genius after all.  ;)

PS: I know I won't die, thanks for reminding me!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2012, 07:52:07 AM »
I even know a guy who did 1.2g a day and nothing Oh I did read plenty of researches about DNP. There's also many people that used it without any troubles. happened to him and it's been more than a year now.Perharps YOU should research more and look up Concilliator's posts since he's one of the most knowledgeable person in the world regarding DNP. I hope you already know about him, otherwise you really didn't research shit man.  :-X

Btw, I find it quite ironic that you talk about "lazy idiot" when you're hanging out on an AAS board.

Woah your logic is SO good! I guess people should stay fat if they are too fat to begin with, right? Ahh, you're the genius after all.  ;)

PS: I know I won't die, thanks for reminding me!

Where do I start???

NO, They shouldn't "STAY FAT" they SHOULD EAT LESS AND DO SOME CARDIO. DNP should ONLY BE USED BY ELITE BODYBUILDERS BEFORE A CONTEST, NOT LAZY, LOW I.Q, ILLOGICAL FUCKTARDS.

And where are YOU?

So since it hasn't "killed him" its still a good idea to take poison??? LOL!!!

Enjoy your dumbface and tight mma t-shirts.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2012, 08:08:40 AM »
you guys fight like brainless schmoes  ::)

it's anybodys choice what they do with their own body,if they take DNP they support the consequences,so it's fair enough.
You got to decide for yourself if the benefits > the risks.If so,jump on DNP and do not look back .
GETBIG!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2012, 08:34:41 AM »
you guys fight like brainless schmoes  ::)

it's anybodys choice what they do with their own body,if they take DNP they support the consequences,so it's fair enough.
You got to decide for yourself if the benefits > the risks.If so,jump on DNP and do not look back .

Agreed. If people want to take poison, they should be able to..and I have the right to check them on that stupid behavior.

Brainless? No. ;D

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2012, 08:53:49 AM »
Where do I start???

NO, They shouldn't "STAY FAT" they SHOULD EAT LESS AND DO SOME CARDIO. DNP should ONLY BE USED BY ELITE BODYBUILDERS BEFORE A CONTEST, NOT LAZY, LOW I.Q, ILLOGICAL FUCKTARDS.

And where are YOU?

So since it hasn't "killed him" its still a good idea to take poison??? LOL!!!

Enjoy your dumbface and tight mma t-shirts.

:o Too much non-sense I'll stop our internet fight here!

And you're definitely right ChevChelios!

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2012, 09:45:57 AM »
DOUCHE..youre something else, you obviously do not know a thing regarding dnp

shredded thank you for putting some sense into this conversation lol

chev....totally agree!