Author Topic: PBW's Greatest Moment....  (Read 17846 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
PBW's Greatest Moment....
« on: May 21, 2007, 06:39:54 PM »
I made top 3 on the Pro Bbing weekly all-time moment list!!  ;D

Choose PBW’s Most Memorable Moment

Bodybuilding Talk Radio Airs 75th Show

As “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” celebrates 75 hours on-the-air, here’s a look back at some of the program’s memorable moments.  Which episode was YOUR favorite?  Based on feedback and listener statistics, here’s a list (in no particular order).
________________________ _____________

“Just One White Man’s Opinion” – During the 2007 season premier episode, Ronnie Coleman responds to Jay Cutler’s suggestion that it might be time to walk away.  The remark turned out to be the shot heard around the (bodybuilding) world.

“Wayne thought he was me” – Ben Weider appears on PBW for a rare public interview.  The IFBB co-founder comments publicly on topics ranging from Lee Priest’s suspension to Wayne DeMilia’s departure, just days before announcing his retirement.

“I will find you…and I will humiliate and embarrass you” – The words of King Kamali were directed toward his online detractors during a June 2006 appearance on PBW.  Kamali hints at a slander lawsuit during an interview that had everyone calling their lawyers.

“This Just in: The Fugitives Have been Captured” – During a special Friday broadcast on December 23rd, 2005, the news breaks that Titus & Ryan have been captured outside of Boston. The search comes to an end….and the story is just beginning.

“I nearly lost” – PBW’s visit with Governor Schwarzenegger includes a surprising admission, as Arnold concedes that he “nearly lost” the 1980 Olympia. During the 25 minute interview, The 7-Time Mr. Olympia shows off his impersonation skills, at the expense of Joe Weider and Franco Columbu.

“It’s as common as toothpaste” – Nasser El Sonbaty goes public with his opinion of Synthol use among his fellow IFBB pros.  The former Olympia runner-up claims that nearly all bodybuilders have “experienced synthol”.

Priest Under Fire – Controversial IFBB Pro Lee Priest faces off against a tag-team duo of Bob Cicherillo and Shawn Ray as he ponders a decision to compete in a new organization.  In the end, all 3 walked away from the broadcast with only a few bumps and bruises.

“I thought it would be more interesting”  – Former baseball All-Star Jose Canseco visits PBW and explains why he chose to identify the names of his fellow players in his best-selling Steroid tell-all book.

“If Chris were a girl, he’d be a diva” – During the show’s first season, Victor Martinez offers up his vision of Chris Cormier.  The interview provided bodybuilding fans with some comic relief that would eventually be replayed more than 100,000 times.

A Full-Blown Come Back? – Just days before the release of his new movie, Kevin Levrone stops by PBW to tell Dan & Bob that he plans to continue his pursuit of the Sandow Trophy. 

“He’s a legend in his own mind” – During one of the more candid moments, Frank Zane fires back at Franco Columbu.  The verbal assault includes Zane’s assertion that his rival is “Full of S#%T”. 

What’s YOUR Favorite Moment?

www.BodybuildingRadio.co m

Stavios

Re: PBW's Greatest Moment....
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 06:44:03 PM »
"240 has the same IP as the guy who made racist threads at bodybuilding.com" - In a moment of craziness and paranoia, Bob started to incriminate 240 for everything that is wrong on the Internet.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 06:45:44 PM »
Nasser saying he doesn't mind selling his used posing trunks as long as the buyers don't get too specific about what they plan to do with them.

That's truly the sport at its finest.

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
"240 has the same IP as the guy who made racist threads at bodybuilding.com" - In a moment of craziness and paranoia, Bob started to incriminate 240 for everything that is wrong on the Internet.

That was priceless.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 07:06:08 PM »
I always crack up when Victor said "Undercover Pro proves thats steroids do shrink your nuts because he has no balls". Classic  ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »
This one too by Victor about Chris Cormier:
" Chris can yell at me today but we could be smokin a blunt tommorrow"

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:28 PM »
LEE PRIEST chewing BOB a new asshole!!! takes the cake. Leave it to LEE to tell it like it is..
-

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »
I made top 3 on the Pro Bbing weekly all-time moment list!!  ;D

Choose PBW’s Most Memorable Moment

Bodybuilding Talk Radio Airs 75th Show

As “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” celebrates 75 hours on-the-air, here’s a look back at some of the program’s memorable moments.  Which episode was YOUR favorite?  Based on feedback and listener statistics, here’s a list (in no particular order).
________________________ _____________

“Just One White Man’s Opinion” – During the 2007 season premier episode, Ronnie Coleman responds to Jay Cutler’s suggestion that it might be time to walk away.  The remark turned out to be the shot heard around the (bodybuilding) world.

“Wayne thought he was me” – Ben Weider appears on PBW for a rare public interview.  The IFBB co-founder comments publicly on topics ranging from Lee Priest’s suspension to Wayne DeMilia’s departure, just days before announcing his retirement.

“I will find you…and I will humiliate and embarrass you” – The words of King Kamali were directed toward his online detractors during a June 2006 appearance on PBW.  Kamali hints at a slander lawsuit during an interview that had everyone calling their lawyers.

“This Just in: The Fugitives Have been Captured” – During a special Friday broadcast on December 23rd, 2005, the news breaks that Titus & Ryan have been captured outside of Boston. The search comes to an end….and the story is just beginning.

“I nearly lost” – PBW’s visit with Governor Schwarzenegger includes a surprising admission, as Arnold concedes that he “nearly lost” the 1980 Olympia. During the 25 minute interview, The 7-Time Mr. Olympia shows off his impersonation skills, at the expense of Joe Weider and Franco Columbu.

“It’s as common as toothpaste” – Nasser El Sonbaty goes public with his opinion of Synthol use among his fellow IFBB pros.  The former Olympia runner-up claims that nearly all bodybuilders have “experienced synthol”.

Priest Under Fire – Controversial IFBB Pro Lee Priest faces off against a tag-team duo of Bob Cicherillo and Shawn Ray as he ponders a decision to compete in a new organization.  In the end, all 3 walked away from the broadcast with only a few bumps and bruises.

“I thought it would be more interesting”  – Former baseball All-Star Jose Canseco visits PBW and explains why he chose to identify the names of his fellow players in his best-selling Steroid tell-all book.

“If Chris were a girl, he’d be a diva” – During the show’s first season, Victor Martinez offers up his vision of Chris Cormier.  The interview provided bodybuilding fans with some comic relief that would eventually be replayed more than 100,000 times.

A Full-Blown Come Back? – Just days before the release of his new movie, Kevin Levrone stops by PBW to tell Dan & Bob that he plans to continue his pursuit of the Sandow Trophy. 

“He’s a legend in his own mind” – During one of the more candid moments, Frank Zane fires back at Franco Columbu.  The verbal assault includes Zane’s assertion that his rival is “Full of S#%T”. 

What’s YOUR Favorite Moment?

www.BodybuildingRadio.co m

Do they pay you to compile all that shit?

If not, great use of your free time. Hope you have time left to TCB & the familiy.

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 07:14:11 PM »
My favourite was when Chris Cormier rebuked Dan when Dan made reference to Chris being Shawn Ray's "boy".. "I aint his boy, I competed more times than Shawn in the last 12 months than Shawn did his entire pro career"

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »
My favourite was when Chris Cormier rebuked Dan when Dan made reference to Chris being Shawn Ray's "boy".. "I aint his boy, I competed more times than Shawn in the last 12 months than Shawn did his entire pro career"

That was a low blow but funny  ;D

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »
That was a low blow but funny  ;D

still cracks me up! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
Do they pay you to compile all that shit?
If not, great use of your free time. Hope you have time left to TCB & the familiy.

nah, i just cut n pasted from their website :P

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 07:26:42 PM »
I have never laughed so hard during the show until Nasser said "Synthol is as common as toothpaste" That was shocking!

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »
nah, i just cut n pasted from their website :P

My Appologies. The best moment remains the Mega Kamali Meltdown.

Say what you want officially, I'm sure you stressed out for a couple of days...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
Victor and Tamali are the best
I am a mini beast

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
That shitt with Zane talkin crap at Franco was funny as hell. Its a trip when two old white dudes get all nasty with each other. That will be Milos and Shawn 20 years from now. 

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 10:50:54 PM »
That shitt with Zane talkin crap at Franco was funny as hell. Its a trip when two old white dudes get all nasty with each other. That will be Milos and Shawn 20 years from now. 

Neither of them are white.

One is a Gipsy, the other is black.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 04:59:21 AM »

My Appologies. The best moment remains the Mega Kamali Meltdown.

Say what you want officially, I'm sure you stressed out for a couple of days...

ahh those were the days.  Everything seems so domesticated these days.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 05:59:31 AM »
Kamali meltdown and lawsuit threats was as good as it gets...
L

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 06:04:52 AM »

thisiskeith12

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 02:48:28 PM »
Kamali has had some good moments on PBW, I remember when he said Shawn Ray was jealous of him because:

"Shawn's at the end of his career, and I'm at the beginning of my career."

I believe that was the 1st or 2nd time he was on.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 05:16:16 PM »
This one too by Victor about Chris Cormier:
" Chris can yell at me today but we could be smokin a blunt tommorrow"

Ahhh yes. Our guests have certainly delivered some priceless material.  The gang here at GetBig deserves plenty of credit for the success of the show.  --- We've got some great guests booked for upcoming episodes......here's to the next 75. 
Thanks for listening.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »
I enjoy the radio show... it was an interesting concept when Dan proposed it, and didn't know if it would fly or not. Well, since the first few shows, it has now become a staple where fans eagerly await the next weekly show.

As for the greatest moments.. there are many... King Kamali, Craig Titus Special - I like the top ten moments of the year, and of course, when people mention Getbig!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »
The greatest moment is simple...it's inception and airing of the first show.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »
My favourite moment on the show was when King promised that 240 or Bust would be sent to federal prison to be ass raped.

How many weekly listeners for the show?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com