Author Topic: PBW Radio: Dan Solomon - Rising to the occasion  (Read 14286 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
PBW Radio: Dan Solomon - Rising to the occasion
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:52:47 PM »
Finally someone who won't pull any punches when interviewing for a mainstream outlet.

Finally someone with a little cojones.

Finally someone with a little integrity.

Finally a real bodybuilding journalist.

Dan Solomon's a-ok.

As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Dan Solomon: Rising to the occasion
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »
i agree.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 05:55:53 PM »
here here

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »
Great Job Dan, finally someone dropped a set and tried to get some answers

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: PBW Radio: Dan Solomon - Rising to the occasion
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
Maybe Bob is off the test?
follow the arrows

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 05:57:49 PM »
yes, He has balls...Unlike those other puppets.. ;D

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
GOOD JOB DAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
Funny how a lot of people will say that Dennis would have placed higher, but won't really come out and say he should have won. I heard that he should not have beaten Dexter cause of Dexter's conditioning. So I ask how can Jay and Victor beat Dex and they say well they are just too big. WTF? So Dennis isn't big? I have heard he hasn't paid his dues, you gotta be kidden me. Also he lacks somethings and has flaws. I think Jay lacked a whole lot more than Dennis the other night. Everyone is afraid to admit that Jay got a gift from the judges. How the hell do you have 5 of the best BB on the planet on one stage and not compare them all? They had Dennis on the opposite end of Jay. Am i to believe that was a coincidence? Oh and Jay wasn't running from Dennis? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.  >:(

affy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »
Funny how a lot of people will say that Dennis would have placed higher, but won't really come out and say he should have won. I heard that he should not have beaten Dexter cause of Dexter's conditioning. So I ask how can Jay and Victor beat Dex and they say well they are just too big. WTF? So Dennis isn't big? I have heard he hasn't paid his dues, you gotta be kidden me. Also he lacks somethings and has flaws. I think Jay lacked a whole lot more than Dennis the other night. Everyone is afraid to admit that Jay got a gift from the judges. How the hell do you have 5 of the best BB on the planet on one stage and not compare them all? They had Dennis on the opposite end of Jay. Am i to believe that was a coincidence? Oh and Jay wasn't running from Dennis? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.  >:(
well said

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 06:05:58 PM »
Funny how a lot of people will say that Dennis would have placed higher, but won't really come out and say he should have won. I heard that he should not have beaten Dexter cause of Dexter's conditioning. So I ask how can Jay and Victor beat Dex and they say well they are just too big. WTF? So Dennis isn't big? I have heard he hasn't paid his dues, you gotta be kidden me. Also he lacks somethings and has flaws. I think Jay lacked a whole lot more than Dennis the other night. Everyone is afraid to admit that Jay got a gift from the judges. How the hell do you have 5 of the best BB on the planet on one stage and not compare them all? They had Dennis on the opposite end of Jay. Am i to believe that was a coincidence? Oh and Jay wasn't running from Dennis? Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.  >:(

Shawn just said how Dennis came real close & could have...

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »

Dan's the man!  ;)
just not good enough

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55:47 PM »

Well, Dan isnt afraid to ask some of the tough questions, and Bob isn't either. That is what makes it interesting. Neither is Shawn afraid to voice their opinion. The show tonight was great, still a lot of emotion from the 'disputed' win of Jay Cutler.  I have to saw that Dan was very good backstage on the commentary of the O too, as well as at the explosive press conference.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
Well, Dan isnt afraid to ask some of the tough questions, and Bob isn't either. That is what makes it interesting. Neither is Shawn afraid to voice their opinion. The show tonight was great, still a lot of emotion from the 'disputed' win of Jay Cutler.  I have to saw that Dan was very good backstage on the commentary of the O too, as well as at the explosive press conference.

I agree.  Some of the shows are boring....but tonight's was good.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »
Dan has always asked pressing questions on many fans minds.

Remember, he asked Nasser about his alleged synthol use.

Remember, he asked Zane about his alleged photoshopped pictures.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »

Ron, didn't you say Wolf wouldn't be in the top eight?
A

The_Leafy_Bug

PROPS to Dan Soloman for.......
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
The Jay Cutler induced meltdown. Hahaha much respect for asking that question. Also just our of curiosity Bob, how many more inches do you think you had to go until your head was completely engulfed in Jay Cutlers butt?  :D
If you haven't heard the radio show you should go listen to it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: PROPS to Dan Soloman for.......
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 08:26:22 PM »
Agreed completely.. after re-listening to the broadcast all I can picture is bob on his knees in front of jay with "slurp slurp slurp" in the background.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 08:32:09 PM »
Dan always does a great job. 

Jay seemed to be getting more agitated the longer the show went on.

It would have been great if Dan thanked Jay for the Meltdown.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »
 ;D
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 08:58:30 PM »

Agreed.

AVBG

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »
Dan & PBW are number #1

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 09:19:42 AM »
Finally someone who won't pull any punches when interviewing for a mainstream outlet.

Finally someone with a little cojones.

Finally someone with a little integrity.

Finally a real bodybuilding journalist.

Dan Solomon's a-ok.

Thanks guys.  Cutler was a good sport for "tolerating" those questions.  Jay knew that he would be facing some tough questions on PBW following the controversial outcome. - Whether you like Jay or Victor, I think we can all agree that they've both handled things with a great deal of respect for each other.  - Victor's fans have a lot to look forward to. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 09:20:35 AM »
Thanks guys.  Cutler was a good sport for "tolerating" those questions.  Jay knew that he would be facing some tough questions on PBW following the controversial outcome. - Whether you like Jay or Victor, I think we can all agree that they've both handled things with a great deal of respect for each other.  - Victor's fans have a lot to look forward to. 

solomon: glassman sucked.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
teh Solomon got balls

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »

You really had to carry Glass on Friday night, Dan.

Nice work - you were totally cool about it.