Author Topic: Olympia: Chris Cormier's 2009 Olympia Top 10 Predictions  (Read 31461 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Olympia: Chris Cormier's 2009 Olympia Top 10 Predictions
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:12:58 AM »
According to Flex magazine, here's how the old man sees it:

10. Silvio Samuel: "El Matador has the conditioning and round muscle, but lacks overall size."

9. Branch Warren: "Thick as a brick with grainy condition to make the most of his genetics"

8. Melvin Anthony: "Classic shape and balance with beautiful lines."

7. Toney Freeman: "Could flip-flop with Wolf if he brings his best condition to date."

6. Dennis Wolf: "Still has too many weaknesses compared to the top guys."

5. Kai Greene: "Crazy muscle, but the guys ahead of him expose his structural flaws."

4. Victor Martinez: "Has all the tools, but his best condition is still behind the top guys."

3. Jay Cutler: "Still a force, but he's a Hummer in a race with two Ferraris."

2. Phil Heath: "Loads of fresh, striated muscle and he's knocking on the door. It's only a matter of time."

1. Dexter Jackson: "Locks it down with the total package, plus experience and demeanor. His classy physique holds off this deep field of challengers - for now"

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cormier's 2009 Olympia Top 10 Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »
Chris towing the AMI company line so he can keep his paycheck.  Gotta have cash flow to keep those baby mamas happy.

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:22 AM »
Kai should beat vic if vic comes in soft

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »
 Please! FLEX/AMI have some good ghost-writers and some pretty decent editors.

I just so happen to be near Chris when he was asked about his predictions and secretly recorded his answers and this is how it went down...

10). Silvio Samuel: I meeean, da nig ga gits ripped and shit and he got dem big ass round muscle bellies like a phat white bitches ass but he be to small and shit... man, fuck dat nig ga!

9). Branch Warren:  You ever see dude's bitch? Her name like Dish... or Trish or some shit. Bitch got a big ol' ass!

8. Melvin Anthony: Melvin look good but he all soft and shit like a white girl's ass. I member when that nig ga used to dye his hurr and different colors and shit...man, fuck that nig ga anyway. He aint my son.

7). Toney Freeman: Toney cool but the ni gga need to stop fking around with that boo-shit diet and keep it real listening to that white muthafucka up in the N-Y-C and start spreading some of that luv to a nig ga.

6). Dennis Wolf: Fuck that cracka ass muthafuka! You ever see his bitch? Shit, nig ga... I wouldn't even let the ho suck my big black dic k.

5). Kai Green: That nig ga be straight up crazy and shit. I got a play-cousin like him named Peanut and he used to come to my Big Mamas crib and put pieces of watermelon up his ass and shit. Nig ga was buckwild.

4). Victor Martinez: Ay..Ay.. Ay, dawg why u be tryin' to throw a nig ga under the bus like that? I don't know the doood.. never talked to the doood... never got nuthin' off the dooood... got nuthin' to do with the dooood. He aint know me? I don't even know who the fk the nig ga is!

3). Jay Cutler: You ever see that honkey muthafuckaz o' lady? Bitch got a phat ass! She got that blonde hurr and shit? I tried to give the bitch my digits last year and...  ( Soulja Boy: Turn My Swag On-ringtone)

"...Awwww, skeet! Hol' up, Hol' up...  Hello? Girl you best be GONE with that shit I aint even tryin to HERR that no mo. Huh? Bitch, I told you that I aint talkin to no white bitchez no mo. Whatever, bitch you aint got nuthin to say... you aint sayin nuthin... Hello? Hello? "

Yea, so I tried to give that girl my digits at the Olympia one time and the bitch got all salty and shit... oh, well. Fuck those two Wonder bread-ass marks.

2). Phil Heath: Pffft.. Phil who? Please! He got dem blue eys like some white ass dude, please. He aint my...awww, snap! You ever see his ho? Bitch got that milky white skin and shit and got that big ol' booty and shit. I'm fixin' to get dem digits at the Olympia and tap dat ass!

1). Dexter Jackson: He be my nig ga. He gon' win and shit. Dex gon' be checkin' all those triack ass marks up on that stage. He aint got nobody to worry about... none of those marks got shit on him...knawatImsayin?

I don't know how the writers at FLEX/AMI try to sell us their edited bullshit! It's almost as bad as Ron Harris ghost writing everything over at MD.

- Block!

?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
In all seriousness,

congratulations to the Cormier family on their new arrival this past weekend.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

- Block!

haha Block delivers as always

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »
I think hes hittin too much chronic ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

I just so happen to be near Chris when he was asked about his predictions and secretly recorded his answers and this is how it went down...

10). Silvio Samuel: I meeean, da nig ga gits ripped and shit and he got dem big ass round muscle bellies like a phat white bitches ass but he be to small and shit... man, fuck dat nig ga!

9). Branch Warren:  You ever see dude's bitch? Her name like Dish... or Trish or some shit. Bitch got a big ol' ass!

8. Melvin Anthony: Melvin look good but he all soft and shit like a white girl's ass. I member when that nig ga used to dye his hurr and different colors and shit...man, fuck that nig ga anyway. He aint my son.

7). Toney Freeman: Toney cool but the ni gga need to stop fking around with that boo-shit diet and keep it real listening to that white muthafucka up in the N-Y-C and start spreading some of that luv to a nig ga.

6). Dennis Wolf: Fuck that cracka ass muthafuka! You ever see his bitch? Shit, nig ga... I wouldn't even let the ho suck my big black dic k.

5). Kai Green: That nig ga be straight up crazy and shit. I got a play-cousin like him named Peanut and he used to come to my Big Mamas crib and put pieces of watermelon up his ass and shit. Nig ga was buckwild.

4). Victor Martinez: Ay..Ay.. Ay, dawg why u be tryin' to throw a nig ga under the bus like that? I don't know the doood.. never talked to the doood... never got nuthin' off the dooood... got nuthin' to do with the dooood. He aint know me? I don't even know who the fk the nig ga is!

3). Jay Cutler: You ever see that honkey muthafuckaz o' lady? Bitch got a phat ass! She got that blonde hurr and shit? I tried to give the bitch my digits last year and...  ( Soulja Boy: Turn My Swag On-ringtone)

"...Awwww, skeet! Hol' up, Hol' up...  Hello? Girl you best be GONE with that shit I aint even tryin to HERR that no mo. Huh? Bitch, I told you that I aint talkin to no white bitchez no mo. Whatever, bitch you aint got nuthin to say... you aint sayin nuthin... Hello? Hello? "

Yea, so I tried to give that girl my digits at the Olympia one time and the bitch got all salty and shit... oh, well. Fuck those two Wonder bread-ass marks.

2). Phil Heath: Pffft.. Phil who? Please! He got dem blue eys like some white ass dude, please. He aint my...awww, snap! You ever see his ho? Bitch got that milky white skin and shit and got that big ol' booty and shit. I'm fixin' to get dem digits at the Olympia and tap dat ass!

1). Dexter Jackson: He be my nig ga. He gon' win and shit. Dex gon' be checkin' all those triack ass marks up on that stage. He aint got nobody to worry about... none of those marks got shit on him...knawatImsayin?

I don't know how the writers at FLEX/AMI try to sell us their edited bullshit! It's almost as bad as Ron Harris ghost writing everything over at MD.

- Block!

LMAO...Well done!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »
Seriously, what is Bob wearing there?
He looks like a hot air Balloon

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 03:41:08 PM »

- Block!

very nice...Hilarious!!! ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »
Seriously, what is Bob wearing there?
He looks like a hot air Balloon

he  is quite the swashbuckler...........

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »
 ;)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »
;)

............swashbuckler ............or perhaps a butt-pirate

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
Go Chris!  :D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
Funny shit Block, was waiting for your version.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
Funny shit Block, was waiting for your version.
I'm happy to keep it real for you, bro...

- Block!
?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »
 ;)

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »

- Block!

I've worked with better, but not many, thank you. ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
;)
More proof..you got your "so called" pic from the same place..so easy to read Ackmad..

As Chris would say.

BOOOOYYYAAAHHH BITCH

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »
Cormier's jealously of Kai is well known...And I believe there is video proof showing it in one of Kai's workout video's...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »
I've worked with better, but not many, thank you. ;D
Okay, Bill Murray...

Who you gonna call?

- Block!
?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

- Block!

I lost it on the Kai Greene one lolol

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY captures the essence of 'Venice Beach White Bitch Bangin' Muscle Gangsta guy' better than Da Block. Superior workmanship!
BigNationRadio.com