Author Topic: American History X  (Read 10197 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
American History X
« on: April 18, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »
is just starting on tv.   sweet

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: American History X
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
They probably butcher the shit out of it with editing. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:48:01 PM »
They probably butcher the shit out of it with editing. :(

ya--but I chuckled cause you were the first name I thought of when it came on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »
ya--but I chuckled cause you were the first name I thought of when it came on.
I'm in your head. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »
Derek Vinyard: Well, this country is becoming a haven for criminals so what do you expect? You know, decent hard-working Americans like my dad are getting rubbed out by social parasites.
Reporter: Parasites?
Derek Vinyard: Blacks, Browns, Yellow whatever.
Reporter: I don't understand you're saying that you think maybe your father's murder was race related?
Derek Vinyard: Yeah it's race related! Every problem in this country is race related not just crime. It's like... immigration, AIDS, welfare those are problems in them. The Black community, the Hispanic community, the Asian community, they're not white problems.
Reporter: Derek, are those really issues that deal with poverty?
Derek Vinyard: No. You know, no. They're not products of the environment either that's crap. Minorities don't give two shits about this country, they've come here to exploit it not to embrace it.
Reporter: What does this...
Derek Vinyard: I mean millions of white European Americans came here and flourished you know within a generation so what the fuck is the matter with these jewlates going around shooting a... fireman?
[cries]
Reporter: What does this have to do with the murder of your father?
Derek Vinyard: Because my father was murdered doing his job! Putting out a fire in fucking black neighborhood. He shouldn't be giving a shit about. He got shot by a fucking drug dealer who probably still collects a welfare check!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »
Derek Vinyard: Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some fuckin' pinata exploded.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
Derek Vinyard: Every night, thousands of these parasites stream across the border like some fuckin' pinata exploded.

Classic. I may break out the DVD this weekend. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 09:56:29 PM »
Derek Vinyard: One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is that a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:11 PM »
what channel?????????

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »
Derek Vinyard: Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm still in this family. I will fuckin' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming here and poison my family's dinner with your Jewish, black-lovin', hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Cabala reading guy. Get the fuck out of my house

hahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa  love it

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 10:08:28 PM »
not too edited--they showed the curb stomp fully

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »
is just starting on tv.   sweet

Personally, I'm not into the neo-Nazi movement, just appreciate the greatness of the Hitlerian ideals of the Third Reich (you know, eliminate the disabled, etc. from society).  That being said, I love American History X.  A great movie with lots of violence ;D and drama.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 05:11:35 AM »
Never saw it. Comedy is more my thing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 08:14:05 AM »
Derek Vinyard: Well, this country is becoming a haven for criminals so what do you expect? You know, decent hard-working Americans like my dad are getting rubbed out by social parasites.
Reporter: Parasites?
Derek Vinyard: Blacks, Browns, Yellow whatever.
Reporter: I don't understand you're saying that you think maybe your father's murder was race related?
Derek Vinyard: Yeah it's race related! Every problem in this country is race related not just crime. It's like... immigration, AIDS, welfare those are problems in them. The Black community, the Hispanic community, the Asian community, they're not white problems.
Reporter: Derek, are those really issues that deal with poverty?
Derek Vinyard: No. You know, no. They're not products of the environment either that's crap. Minorities don't give two shits about this country, they've come here to exploit it not to embrace it.
Reporter: What does this...
Derek Vinyard: I mean millions of white European Americans came here and flourished you know within a generation so what the fuck is the matter with these jewlates going around shooting a... fireman?
[cries]
Reporter: What does this have to do with the murder of your father?
Derek Vinyard: Because my father was murdered doing his job! Putting out a fire in fucking #### neighborhood. He shouldn't be giving a shit about. He got shot by a fucking drug dealer who probably still collects a welfare check!

the ABSOLUTE BRUTAL TRUTH and being the truth you're going to get a lot of angry posts in response.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 08:34:31 AM »
the ABSOLUTE BRUTAL TRUTH and being the truth you're going to get a lot of angry posts in response.

A statement having some truth doesn't make it 100% true. I'd agree some minorities aren't invested in the "American dream". In the same vein minorities don't generally have the same amount of opportunity to dream about compared to the majority. Things take time and nothing's free, not even racism. On some level we're all paying for opportunity being denied to people basd on race alone. You really can't expect someone really poor to have the same values as a middle class person.

There's probably more povery now than ever and it affects everyone on some level.

No one should start trippin' and shit. I'm not saying all minorities have limited opportunity and that all white people are rich/evil or whatever. I do admit being an exception and not generally represeiting black dudes from where I grew up.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 08:59:11 AM »
A statement having some truth doesn't make it 100% true. I'd agree some minorities aren't invested in the "American dream". In the same vein minorities don't generally have the same amount of opportunity to dream about compared to the majority. Things take time and nothing's free, not even racism. On some level we're all paying for opportunity being denied to people basd on race alone. You really can't expect someone really poor to have the same values as a middle class person.

There's probably more povery now than ever and it affects everyone on some level.

No one should start trippin' and shit. I'm not saying all minorities have limited opportunity and that all white people are rich/evil or whatever. I do admit being an exception and not generally represeiting black dudes from where I grew up.

you're an uncle tom
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 09:04:50 AM »
you're an uncle tom

I'm guessing a sell-out is the modern term.  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »
I'm guessing a sell-out is the modern term.  :)

yep thats you

coming to getbig and hang out all day with racists that hate your guts

Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 09:21:33 AM »
yep thats you

Hanging out all day with people who hate homos doesn't seem to bother you.  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 09:28:35 AM »
yep thats you

No one hates Doc here on the Y, a few jokes about color does not a racist make. Well, Avesher might hate him, he told big_mal to "fuck off you guy" and told him he hated all guys or whatever and I haven't seen Mal back since, Avesher is too filled with hate, but whatever. You can say what you want here.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 09:30:07 AM »
No one hates Doc here on the Y, a few jokes about color does not a racist make. Well, Avesher might hate him, he told big_mal to "fuck off you guy" and told him he hated all guys or whatever and I haven't seen Mal back since, Avesher is too filled with hate, but whatever. You can say what you want here.
exactly, Doc is a good dude with an affinity for big thick Latina asses.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 09:35:35 AM »
Hanging out all day with people who hate homos doesn't seem to bother you.  :)

HAHAHAHA nice one  ;)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 09:42:13 AM »
Personally, I'm not into the neo-Nazi movement, just appreciate the greatness of the Hitlerian ideals of the Third Reich (you know, eliminate the disabled, etc. from society).  That being said, I love American History X.  A great movie with lots of violence ;D and drama.

Ed Nortons best movie IMHO

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »
Ed Nortons best movie IMHO

If there were acting championships Ed Norton would be the Tiger Woods of Hollywood. No one is even close imo.
E

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »
SEE THIS?? IT MEANS NOT WELCOME