Author Topic: China on America's Greatest Ally  (Read 937 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: China on America's Greatest Ally
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 12:44:30 PM »
Nobody is trying to listen to those shrimp-fried rice, bat-eating Chinks until they pay off their Covid bills.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 01:54:24 PM »
Nobody is trying to listen to those shrimp-fried rice, bat-eating Chinks until they pay off their Covid bills.

They are still miles better than your race of people, and that ain’t saying much, like comparing garbage vs garbage

Affirmative action is the only way your low IQ, genetically predisposed for crimes, get into any sort of college or most likely community college if that

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 12:32:21 AM »
They are still miles better than your race of people, and that ain’t saying much, like comparing garbage vs garbage

Affirmative action is the only way your low IQ, genetically predisposed for crimes, get into any sort of college or most likely community college if that

???

Which race?  I'm both white (off-white if we want to get technical as in the red whites instead of the white whites) and black (Not African or ADOS (qualify for reparations and AA which I have never seen them receive, despite growing up in the south in HBCU territory)).  Are saying the red white in me got me accepted into Pac-12 schools but negro half me will lead to the penitentiary eventually like white white chaos, a member of the most dominant group of men on earth which I share genetics?  This is really confusing for the short dendritic brain cells in the negro half of my brain.

Simply, are you the get bigger married to an Asian woman?  That's why you were triggered!   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 04:18:32 AM »
I can't argue with the points in the Chinee video:

"The U.S. and Israel have mutual interests."

No kidding.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 11:55:25 AM »
I can't argue with the points in the Chinee video:

"The U.S. and Israel have mutual interests."

No kidding.
Meaning Israel dictates US interests.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 01:54:36 PM »

No. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 01:57:07 PM »

Most of China is run down and the people in poverty. I've traversed the county several times on business.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 01:58:01 PM »

Not eve close. The US supports Israel because it is the only true democracy in the Middle East.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 02:55:19 PM »

Not eve close. The US supports Israel because it is the only true democracy in the Middle East.

I think we support Israel for many reasons.  To keep that area divided, to have a close ally in a strategic area, for collaboration on military matters and arms sales, etc.  I think them being a democracy is far down on the list.  We would support them even if they were a dictatorship.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 03:33:36 PM »
I think we support Israel for many reasons.  To keep that area divided, to have a close ally in a strategic area, for collaboration on military matters and arms sales, etc.  I think them being a democracy is far down on the list.  We would support them even if they were a dictatorship.

This.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 07:08:17 AM »

do you actually believe this?

Israel is a proxy an unreliable one at that

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 05:09:53 PM »

You typed the truth. Israel is surrounded by hostile Muslim Sharia law countries. If it wasn't for the US they would have been destroyed. No one cared about that little section of middle east until the Jews turned into the jewel of the Middle east. No, so called Palestinians didn't rule there. No one can even show a Palestinian coin prior to the Jews taking that little barren section of land. What you can find there is archaeology proof of Jews being in the area for hundreds and thousands of years.

Getting back to the US's greatest ally it has to be China. China is  building the most powerful  military on earth with American money raised from buying their crap. Every year the US hands China $452,576,771,000.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2021, 05:18:39 PM »
We actually have more mutual interests with China. The dollar is pegged to the Yuan and our biggest company, Apple, makes its products there. Our economies are essentially joined at the hip.