Author Topic: Will the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year?  (Read 8575 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Will the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2010, 07:06:23 PM »
my sweatshirt..Hope ya like it regmac

I like   I luv it.   In mourn at the moment...my OTHER team is pissing me off.   Okl City 80   Lakers 53.   aaaaaauuuuuuuggggggggggh hhhhhhhhhhhh :'(
((-::

newmom

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2010, 07:09:43 PM »
the side sleeve says got rings..the right side has the years..For a second last year thought I'd have to take it to a screen shop to add another one..BUT this year I'm gonna have to..A girl can dream..To this day reg, I have a blue jersey from when I was like 7 years old its a dorsett 33 jersey..My daughter will rock it when she can wear it

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »
the side sleeve says got rings..the right side has the years..For a second last year thought I'd have to take it to a screen shop to add another one..BUT this year I'm gonna have to..A girl can dream..To this day reg, I have a blue jersey from when I was like 7 years old its a dorsett 33 jersey..My daughter will rock it when she can wear it
I have had so many jerseys but now have my best one ever.  A custom made one with my name on the back.  I may never wear another one, everytime I buy someones they either get traded or like Roy Williams (the real one) get another number.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »
The world cares about the BIGGEST BADDEST SPORTS FACILITY!!!!      As fot our CHEERLEADERS,  CMT LOVES THEM  5 yrs THAT SHOW HAS BEEN THE BOMB!!!!!    The day the NFL holds a Super Bowl in that miniture ICE BOX  Pittsburgh calls a stadium, I will care about their stadium. And until they can find one lady in the city under 225lbs to cheer for them you'll never know the fun of having arguably (LAKER GALS AREN'T BAD EITHER) the best cheerleaders in the world!

steelers are the greatest team in the super bowl era (the only era anybody under 90 cares about)

cowboys have sucked for 15 years and wll continue to suck

and you're an idiot, i'm an idiot for arguing with a fan of an inferior team because they have a bigger stadium ::)

ps next time steelers visit there our fans will take over your stadium just like in 2004

E

E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
steelers are the greatest team in the super bowl era (the only era anybody under 90 cares about)

cowboys have sucked for 15 years and wll continue to suck

and you're an idiot, i'm an idiot for arguing with a fan of an inferior team because they have a bigger stadium ::)

ps next time steelers visit there our fans will take over your stadium just like in 2004

E

They are always welcome.....they need to get out of Siberia   ooops I mean Pittsburgh.  Dallas is a cool city   so many things to do     so yeah Pitt fans will make it out there.   I mean whats there to do on a weekend in the 412? Eat marshmellows and drink hot chocalate Saturday night  or fly down to Dallas get some bbq, hit a strip club (real one) , watch real college teams instead of a Pitt loss.   So come on down   I amy go also. But I like the Skin/Dallas games.   Its more fun. Skin fans make it out there too...for the same reasons. They have fun even though   we beat them a lot.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »
On the contrary, when Dallas goes up to Pittsburgh   our  fans already live around there,   Philly, Canada, NY,  Ohio, WV  and wherever else  so its like a concert to them like it is the 13+ other places we travel to.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »
haha typical owned response, fan of an inferior team runs out of responses (though you desperately tried with "our stadium is better than yours" ::)) so now you are taking shots at america's most livable city

you can have that texas heat, illegal border jumpers, bigger stadium, cheerleaders (which the rooney's refused because they are for high school football and when your team is actually good you don't notice them ;)) bbq, or any other nonsense you come up with

at the end of the day your team still has less rings and has been irrelevant for 15 years 8)

cowgirls get attention for all the wrong reasons, they are the paris hilton, kate gosselin, or kardashian sisters of the nfl

no talent, just a car wreck that people can't help but notice ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2010, 07:37:20 PM »
On the contrary, when Dallas goes up to Pittsburgh   our  fans already live around there,   Philly, Canada, NY,  Ohio, WV  and wherever else  so its like a concert to them like it is the 13+ other places we travel to.

funny how they couldn't get tickets to the game

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »
funny how they couldn't get tickets to the game

E
Yeah they can    there are 2 top Cowboy travel companies who fight for me every year.   They handle the ticket, hotel (usually the team hotel) tail gating and travel to player autographs and from the airport.  Give them a call if you want to see some 2010 Cowboy ball this year.  Cowboys Touchdown Travel and Maximum Sports Connection. They are like Coke and Pepsi. CTT is older and more experienced but Maximum cares more for the fans.   CTT gets Witten to sign and Maximum gets Ware and some otehr guys.   Its the way to go for away games. I do my own home games now though....my mom lives in Tx and I don't mind standing for 29 bucks.   But give them a call 2 yrs from now to come out...you'll have fun    we treat the other teams fans well. 

newmom

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2010, 07:51:37 PM »
Yeah they can    there are 2 top Cowboy travel companies who fight for me every year.   They handle the ticket, hotel (usually the team hotel) tail gating and travel to player autographs and from the airport.  Give them a call if you want to see some 2010 Cowboy ball this year.  Cowboys Touchdown Travel and Maximum Sports Connection. They are like Coke and Pepsi. CTT is older and more experienced but Maximum cares more for the fans.   CTT gets Witten to sign and Maximum gets Ware and some otehr guys.   Its the way to go for away games. I do my own home games now though....my mom lives in Tx and I don't mind standing for 29 bucks.   But give them a call 2 yrs from now to come out...you'll have fun    we treat the other teams fans well. 

great get me two tickets to Giants stadium..I'll travel 2 hours to get there ;D ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2010, 07:55:32 PM »
great get me two tickets to Giants stadium..I'll travel 2 hours to get there ;D ;D
From what I hear that game might be the first Monday Night game. But look up  Maximum Sports Connection she may be able to give you a good deal.   What part of NJ are you from I lived in Tabernacle (aka Little House on the Prairie town) and Mt. Laurel.

newmom

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2010, 07:58:13 PM »
oh i live in ct now but did live in e rutherford nj

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2010, 08:04:16 PM »
oh i live in ct now but did live in e rutherford nj
I went to football camp at Fairfield  back in 1985. I think it was in Trumbul Ct or something.  Had fun. Met Dorsett there also. Expensive though   but I never told my parents.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »
2 Punt returns in 2 weeks is proof he's a playmaker if we NEED  him to be. IF PC started and was the ONLY WR on the team   like Dre is on Houston, Crayton would have those stats  but when you have TO, Roy Williams, Austin, Glenn and all the others your forced to accept whats given.  He's complained about it (he's louder at times more that Owens was but controllable) but he knows his place.
the idea that you think that any of the recievers you have on the cowboys is anywhere even close to andre johnson shows how delusional you are.  ;D

even if he was the only reciever on the texans that would make it harder since all the teams would key in on him making his numbers ever more impressive than they already are. He is bigger, stronger and more athletic than any of your recievers.

and to top it off is a humble guy doesnt talk mess, doesnt complain, just does his job kicks ass and gets off the field

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2010, 08:07:39 PM »
haha typical owned response, fan of an inferior team runs out of responses (though you desperately tried with "our stadium is better than yours" ::)) so now you are taking shots at america's most livable city

you can have that texas heat, illegal border jumpers, bigger stadium, cheerleaders (which the rooney's refused because they are for high school football and when your team is actually good you don't notice them ;)) bbq, or any other nonsense you come up with

at the end of the day your team still has less rings and has been irrelevant for 15 years 8)

cowgirls get attention for all the wrong reasons, they are the paris hilton, kate gosselin, or kardashian sisters of the nfl

no talent, just a car wreck that people can't help but notice ;D

E

I live in the OTHER BORDER JUMPER state.  I have nothing against the hard workers in Pittsburgh. Any town in the US   but mine (LA) is cool to me.But if you want to go to a Dallas game give my agants a call.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2010, 08:13:01 PM »
the idea that you think that any of the recievers you have on the cowboys is anywhere even close to andre johnson shows how delusional you are.  ;D

even if he was the only reciever on the texans that would make it harder since all the teams would key in on him making his numbers ever more impressive than they already are. He is bigger, stronger and more athletic than any of your recievers.

and to top it off is a humble guy doesnt talk mess, doesnt complain, just does his job kicks ass and gets off the field
We had arguably the best WR in the game 2 yrs ago.   All I know is Austin had a ball with Oakland's Ashmiunsododod  and not many WR's do that. Crayton does what he does   and can make some cb's look  foolesh.  Dre is good (like many Miami products) but either of my CB's can handle him.   But we are a pro running team (wish they'd tell DUMBASS No.9 THAT) so we don't rely on any wr like Houston does.  But I look fwd to that extra home game for the Cowboys!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2010, 08:17:55 PM »
We had arguably the best WR in the game 2 yrs ago.   All I know is Austin had a ball with Oakland's Ashmiunsododod  and not many WR's do that. Crayton does what he does   and can make some cb's look  foolesh.  Dre is good (like many Miami products) but either of my CB's can handle him.   But we are a pro running team (wish they'd tell DUMBASS No.9 THAT) so we don't rely on any wr like Houston does.  But I look fwd to that extra home game for the Cowboys!
and we have arguably one of the best recievers in the game now...I actually like dre I think in another couple years he will be a decent reciever...austin is scrappy and fast and plays with a lot of heart I like that but he will have to have more than a few good games to make me a believer.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2010, 08:23:12 PM »
and we have arguably one of the best recievers in the game now...I actually like dre I think in another couple years he will be a decent reciever...austin is scrappy and fast and plays with a lot of heart I like that but he will have to have more than a few good games to make me a believer.
This is Austins first full year w/o injury. They had him on ST's since 2006. All our ST's guys get hurt through out the season. But Austin spent all those years trying to prove he was a good wr and once he got his shot and was taken of st's he just took off!   Sam Hurd is another one I am waiting for but like Austin he's hurt right after making cuts at training camp  but he's the show in all the preseason games. So maybe this will be his year.  We may draft someone   and they interviewd Dez Bryant recently  so maybe they will make a move for him!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »
This is Austins first full year w/o injury. They had him on ST's since 2006. All our ST's guys get hurt through out the season. But Austin spent all those years trying to prove he was a good wr and once he got his shot and was taken of st's he just took off!   Sam Hurd is another one I am waiting for but like Austin he's hurt right after making cuts at training camp  but he's the show in all the preseason games. So maybe this will be his year.  We may draft someone   and they interviewd Dez Bryant recently  so maybe they will make a move for him!
dez bryant looks like he could be a beast andre johnson style hard to tell in college but he looks like a big and athletic

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2010, 08:41:49 PM »
dez bryant looks like he could be a beast andre johnson style hard to tell in college but he looks like a big and athletic
That Deion crap is the only thing hurting him.   But I'd prefer Tate or Damian Williams  (I am an SC fan).   But they are considerring Dez which is cool. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »
That Deion crap is the only thing hurting him.   But I'd prefer Tate or Damian Williams  (I am an SC fan).   But they are considerring Dez which is cool. 
Dont know mch about tate or williams I dont watch a whole lot of college ball...dez seemed like somewhat of a cocky prick to me which i guess most would be in his situation

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »
Dont know mch about tate or williams I dont watch a whole lot of college ball...dez seemed like somewhat of a cocky prick to me which i guess most would be in his situation
Tate carried Clausen all year at ND.  And Damien did the same for Barkley.   And the BOMB vs UCLA with 4 seconds left was the cherry on top!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2010, 08:48:17 PM »
I compared Damian to Crayton   in how he also suprisingly took punts to thew house!