Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Phil heath = All class... Comments on coming in 5th

(1/6) > >>

240 is Back:
Notable quotes from Phil heath:

I'm doing pretty good.

It's always disappointing to put everything into something and come up short.  I did play to win.  I didn't go about this saying "PH is gonna win" on the chat rooms and all that.

My goal was to go in with new improvements.  i wanted to have a good showing, and i felt i did that.  I went against some talented, great competitors.  they're all alwesome.  Dex, Vic, Gustavo - 3 guys who have been top 3 at the O.  Freeman is just amazing. 

I felt like I helpd my own, that I belonged up there.  I'll be back.  hopefully I can improve upon that showing, and I'll be back.

240 is Back:
To see myself on flexonline with the pictures, that's amazing to me.

in a way I feel like I did arrive.  I wish I would have placed higher, of course.

This is just the beginning.

part of me had to realize was that, hell, all those guys that beat me didn't have the pressure that i did.  The two wins that I did at age 27.

i've accomplished quite a bit.  I should take this as an honor, and know that I was competitive.  that's the name of the game.

I brought in a better package, some good hard conditioninig.  I jsut need to go back in the gym and continue to improve.

SteelePegasus:
what else can you when you come in 5th?

240 you are a dumb fuck

swilkins1984:
Very humble guy and has a good head on his shoulders. He's going to be Mr. Olympia in the very near future no doubt.

SteelePegasus:

--- Quote from: swilkins1984 on March 05, 2007, 05:33:46 PM ---Very humble guy and has a good head on his shoulders. He's going to be Mr. Olympia in the very near future no doubt.

--- End quote ---

Unless he surgically widens his shoulder blades that is going to be a tough one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version