Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Is it worth it?

(1/2) > >>

Garrison:
Quick question, I have an opportunity to get a prescription for Upjohn Cyp and also american made growth, is it worth the extra expense to get this through a doctor, rather than using other sources for let's say chinese made growth and QV cyp? just your opinion, I know with the scrip it's all legal, but I am looking for two things here, 1) is the quality that much better, and 2) is the added expense worth it.

Thanks

massivemann:
good question i like shit to be legal but i do like my money too..lol i would go with saving money..i love the uglabs with all there mixes in gear like test e tren e prop mix is the shit..and generic hgh is soo cheap and works great..so thats what i would do

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: Garrison on November 05, 2005, 10:01:46 AM ---Quick question, I have an opportunity to get a prescription for Upjohn Cyp and also american made growth, is it worth the extra expense to get this through a doctor, rather than using other sources for let's say chinese made growth and QV cyp? just your opinion, I know with the scrip it's all legal, but I am looking for two things here, 1) is the quality that much better, and 2) is the added expense worth it.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

What's more important to you?

Being legal or getting it cheap?

There was a doc that used to write scripts for AAS, ancillaries, and GH with high end amounts but he got popped by the Feds last year.

I used to get my scripts through him and he was dependable and reasonable. 

It was the only way to get 10MG Halotestin tabs (Upsher-Smith) in the states.

DIV

hank:
i would pay the extra money in order to avoid looking over my shoulder all the time. its worth the piece of mind.

Arnold jr:

--- Quote from: hank on November 06, 2005, 07:46:14 PM ---i would pay the extra money in order to avoid looking over my shoulder all the time. its worth the piece of mind.

--- End quote ---
I agree, the paranoia that comes with buying AS sucks!  But until the day comes when i can get a legitimate prescription, I guess I'll have to keep my head turned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version