Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 771046 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8400 on: January 02, 2022, 10:49:17 PM »
El Salvador is proof that very few people want to use BTC as a legal tender. This is just BTC "marketing". Argentina has a lot of people using crypto instead of local fiat. They have shown a preference for stablecoins/USDT not BTC.

BTCs niche is buy and hold. Even if ETH overtakes it in market cap, BTC looks like it will still be a good buy and hold. The legal tender stuff just looks gimmicky.

Algo has solid potential to become a top 10 crypto. It has a great team behind it, but it's very limited in its smart contract capabilities.

If you want to catch a blockchain that's still seriously undervalued then have a look at Harmony ONE.

All stablecoins use Ethereum.

From Ethereum.org

''Stablecoins are Ethereum tokens designed to stay at a fixed value, even when the price of ETH changes.''

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8401 on: January 03, 2022, 02:42:16 AM »
     I'm done. Hoping for one more little mini run to $60,000 and I'm cashing out. Now even that seems risky. But this shit is not FDIC insured, or insured in any way and we all fell for this bullshit that it's fraud proof because of blockchain technology. which has proven to be bullshit. 
     You can get arrested for credit card fraud. You can't for bitcoin fraud. You'd have to to to the IRS to investigate a money laundering angle as Bitcoin has no connection to any regulation. There has to be some collaboration between government and Bitcoin despite the "fuck the man" appeal of Bitcoin. I have LOVED these huge returns as I bought Bitcoin about 3 years ago, but I just can't see how Bitcoin could stay outside the establishment and become institutional. You have NO protection. And these Elon Musk guys who can in a day drastically change the value of a Bitcoin? Fucking economic wild west shit. Obviously cryptocurrency is here to stay. And banks are learning how to control the shit. Bitcoin is like AOL. It got you on to the internet then it became obsolete.

For guys getting in at this point, it's not worth the risk for the return, unless you have spare money.

The early days were glorious, so here's hoping to another monstrous crash  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8402 on: January 03, 2022, 11:36:44 AM »
:D

How much was Bitcoin when I said that?  D'oh!!!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8403 on: January 04, 2022, 04:03:35 AM »
Fear bottomed out.

2.5mths of chop from the May-July dump.

1mth of chop from the Sept dump.

We are currently at 1.75mths of chop at what is the start of a heavy cash input month.

Make of it what you will.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8404 on: January 04, 2022, 05:06:18 AM »
Alchemy pay is the next 50X IMO. Market cap lowest on coinbase, So undervalued.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8405 on: January 04, 2022, 06:18:33 AM »
Fear bottomed out.

2.5mths of chop from the May-July dump.

1mth of chop from the Sept dump.

We are currently at 1.75mths of chop at what is the start of a heavy cash input month.

Make of it what you will.

I bought more Ethereum.

Looks like the bottom range has been reached.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8406 on: January 04, 2022, 04:12:45 PM »
I bought more Ethereum.

Looks like the bottom range has been reached.
Same here for 3700.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8407 on: January 04, 2022, 10:33:33 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8408 on: January 05, 2022, 12:27:06 AM »

LMAO. That video nailed it!

Although I rarely tell girls anything about crypto as they just roll their eyes and think you're a degen or think you're try get them invest and scam them. They are actually less judgemental if I just tell them I'm a drug dealer.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8409 on: January 06, 2022, 07:46:28 PM »
Crypto not doing well at the moment.  Are the getbig millionaires looking to buy in?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8410 on: January 06, 2022, 09:23:41 PM »
Crypto not doing well at the moment.  Are the getbig millionaires looking to buy in?

I had been moving my alts out and then today got a nuke signal which I wasn’t expecting.

It could be worse. You could have paid 1m for a jpeg of a rock……

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8411 on: January 06, 2022, 10:42:44 PM »

Bought 6k at 48k, About to add in another 10k at current prices.

Been purchasing 1500-2500 weekly.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8412 on: January 07, 2022, 12:46:29 AM »

I doubled my DCA on ETH and picked up a bag of Immutable X (IMX) and Decentraland (MANA)

I'm pretty bullish because of this https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/stock-market-outlook-overselling-short-squeeze-year-end-january-rally-2021-12

Consumer discretionary and crypto were shorted when news of Omicron originally broke. They expected things would be going back to square one with lockdowns and restrictions (March 2020)

They got that wrong, and now it looks like they doubled down on their shorts after the Fed minutes were released. There was nothing unexpected in that release to cause crypto to dump. It looks more like a "play". However, soon it will catch up with them and they will need to pay the piper.

My opinion is that there is nothing standing in the way now of a crypto pump. This is just an opportunity for them to take advantage of bearish sentiment, wait for fear to peak and then nuke a bunch of traders with a huge 10k green candle and continue going up. Basically the same thing that's happened dozens of times already.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8413 on: January 07, 2022, 02:10:00 AM »
I doubled my DCA on ETH and picked up a bag of Immutable X (IMX) and Decentraland (MANA)

I'm pretty bullish because of this https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/stock-market-outlook-overselling-short-squeeze-year-end-january-rally-2021-12

Consumer discretionary and crypto were shorted when news of Omicron originally broke. They expected things would be going back to square one with lockdowns and restrictions (March 2020)

They got that wrong, and now it looks like they doubled down on their shorts after the Fed minutes were released. There was nothing unexpected in that release to cause crypto to dump. It looks more like a "play". However, soon it will catch up with them and they will need to pay the piper.

My opinion is that there is nothing standing in the way now of a crypto pump. This is just an opportunity for them to take advantage of bearish sentiment, wait for fear to peak and then nuke a bunch of traders with a huge 10k green candle and continue going up. Basically the same thing that's happened dozens of times already.

Agreed.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8414 on: January 07, 2022, 06:06:01 PM »
The first bottoming of fear with a 10 which is where the May-Jun bottoms were.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8415 on: January 08, 2022, 03:37:17 PM »
ETH sub 3k mamma mia!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8416 on: January 08, 2022, 03:44:20 PM »
ETH sub 3k mamma mia!

As much as I love ETH, Bitcoin  still holding that 40k support is far more important for ETHs future price. If it spends a week below 40K that then I'll start shitting my pants. Getting pretty close though...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8417 on: January 08, 2022, 04:19:02 PM »
You guys make me laugh about the news articles and updates and code mergers and all of that bullshit when none of it matters.  A few people own enough and have enough cash to move the needles up and down.  They’ve been doing it for a while and making great money from it. They then convince people to HODL so that they have full control and the sheep just post on Reddit.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8418 on: January 08, 2022, 04:39:22 PM »
You guys make me laugh about the news articles and updates and code mergers and all of that bullshit when none of it matters.  A few people own enough and have enough cash to move the needles up and down.  They’ve been doing it for a while and making great money from it. They then convince people to HODL so that they have full control and the sheep just post on Reddit.

When was the last bitcoin news article, update or code chat posted on here and taken at face value?

Most of the recent posts have been about if the price will continue dropping and when is a good time to buy/sell.

The btc maxis stopped posting on here months ago and I don't think anyone left posting on here believes bitcoin price moves on merit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8419 on: January 08, 2022, 06:56:54 PM »

It's a highly manipulated market for sure.  Not sure where it's going at the moment.

But, manipulated or not, there were most definitely patterns in alt coins where astute followers could make an easy 10-20% regularly watching the ebbs and flows.
Y

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8420 on: January 08, 2022, 07:17:58 PM »
As much as I love ETH, Bitcoin  still holding that 40k support is far more important for ETHs future price. If it spends a week below 40K that then I'll start shitting my pants. Getting pretty close though...

On the left is shoulder / head / shoulder
On the right is shoulder / head / shoulder

This second H&S formation has a wick bottom of 39.7k.

2nd shot red is overheated and green is capitulation. We are skirting the boundary of capitulation.

I’d much prefer to see us in green at 40k rather than stand at the edge of the abyss 😬

I’m still expecting an exit pump which will go towards 49k-50k.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8421 on: January 08, 2022, 11:09:51 PM »
On the left is shoulder / head / shoulder
On the right is shoulder / head / shoulder

This second H&S formation has a wick bottom of 39.7k.

2nd shot red is overheated and green is capitulation. We are skirting the boundary of capitulation.

I’d much prefer to see us in green at 40k rather than stand at the edge of the abyss 😬

I’m still expecting an exit pump which will go towards 49k-50k.

Agreed.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8422 on: January 10, 2022, 08:25:34 AM »
High amount of volume in the dip with a long wick down.

Looking like decent chance for a bounce from here.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8423 on: January 10, 2022, 08:51:08 PM »
High amount of volume in the dip with a long wick down.

Looking like decent chance for a bounce from here.

I’m getting an early signal for a volatility event. It’s happens the day before the event (yesterday) meaning it should happen today. It can also slip out 1-2 days but it’s imminent.

The last volatility signals were all down movements and had other indicators at the top of their ranges.

This incoming volatility movement has other indicators at the bottom making it highly likely that we are going up.

Personally I’d say it’s just the spike on the last shoulder which is a 50k target. Down from there.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8424 on: January 11, 2022, 04:34:46 PM »
Not a full volatility print yet but a signal up.

Whales are dumping hard but then ease off and let price move up then started hitting it again at 43k.

Markers are:

Fed gave people a massage
CPI tomorrow
40k put expiration on Friday
50k call expiration 28th Jan