Author Topic: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !  (Read 42117 times)

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
Re: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2019, 11:34:00 PM »
Dude, you don't know me. Run your mouth to someone else.

You're right, I have absolutely no idea who you are and I've never heard of you. I am personal friends with a number of top competitors who have been on the Olympia / Arnold Classic circuit, yes nearly all taking insulin - but not at Milos levels...

Edit: Read some of your posts, you seem to know your stuff - whoever you are. No real point to disagreeing, I am just surprised by the prominence of huge amounts of insulin as I tend to not see it (to that degree) in the top guys I know personally.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2019, 11:53:10 PM »
You're right, I have absolutely no idea who you are and I've never heard of you. I am personal friends with a number of top competitors who have been on the Olympia / Arnold Classic circuit, yes nearly all taking insulin - but not at Milos levels...

Edit: Read some of your posts, you seem to know your stuff - whoever you are. No real point to disagreeing, I am just surprised by the prominence of huge amounts of insulin as I tend to not see it (to that degree) in the top guys I know personally.

Milos protocols seem to call for lots of insulin, is it true? How about GH? Why do a lot of his guys have health issues or dead? Are they doing more than he’s advising or is it his advising to take more than usual?

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2019, 11:57:16 PM »
Milos protocols seem to call for lots of insulin, is it true? How about GH? Why do a lot of his guys have health issues or dead? Are they doing more than he’s advising or is it his advising to take more than usual?

Don't think I know any competitors who have worked with Milos, so my speculation would not be worth much... I thought it was commonly known that yes, his protocols do call for lots of insulin, followed by high volume giant sets in the gym.

I won't speculate on the health complications nor death of his clients and what protocol they may have followed and to what degree. No good will come from that.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2019, 01:15:00 AM »
Milos has a Phd in Saucery.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2019, 02:51:19 AM »
 :D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2019, 02:58:02 AM »
Hardcore... ?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2019, 09:36:46 AM »
WOW!!! What is going on here? I dont know where to begin. Let's start with that massive, head.

What do you mean..?
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2019, 11:11:00 AM »
haha!

interesting you bring that up

The guy is older than my dad, I cant imagine my dad post photos daily of himself in his 20s. It's very odd, the guy has a phenomenal physique,  but there's a way to tastefully post a throwback photo every once in a while.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2019, 11:50:32 AM »

Only, Meadowbank NSW 2114 warehouse employee would wrote this  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2019, 03:16:07 PM »
Milo's was nice enough to give me the basics on insulin when I was 17 (20+ yrs ago) because I was already on a cycle and I'd already bought my insulin and was gonna figure it out one way or another. At the time I'd worked up to 45-60iu/day (within 6months or so??) and people were shitting themselves saying I was gonna die, or go into a coma, or make myself diabetic.

Obviously it doesn't work that way. (I did have 1 fuckup when a post workout 12(or14?) Iu shot of humulin R wasn't even close to kicking in by the time I got home and I wanted to eat and go to bed, and with a few Ripped Fuel caps still in me from the workout I had no appetite. I always liked to do a semi-big shot before bed and eat 4-8 eggos, covered in cinnamon and sugar, butter, and syrup, and wash'em back with 1/3gal milk. I'd sleep like a baby and wake up a good 4-5lbs heavier, full, and covered in veins.... So I did another shot, I forget how much. Maybe 8-10iu thinking my insulin had gotten too warm and was "dead". 20mins later, still nothing. So I did 2-3iu IV, which should've kicked in within a few mins. Nothing. So, 3-4iu IV more and went down to cook up 2 boxes of Mac n cheese.

Got on the computer while the noodles cooked and as I was typing I noticed my hand wouldn't stop twitching. I couldn't type and kept hitting the button on the mouse on accident... This went on for a while, as I was pouring sweat and in full-on hypo (which was always the goal, I'd wait till I was in hypo, 30-35mins post IM insulin inj to eat and I could eat 3-4x what I normally would, and quick)... Then I realized ALL the water had burned out of the noodles and the noodles were burned black in the pan. Uh-oh. Made back to back to back pieces of cinnamon toast and drank a Coke and a 1/4gal milk and I was fine within 5mins.

That was the closest I'd come to "fucking up" my dose, and that was with about 22-24iu IM and another 6-7iu IV all within about 35-45mins.

I'm not at all surprised that many guys don't use or don't know how to use, or don't care for insulin, as back 20yrs ago I knew NPC and IFBB guys who had no idea how to use it or didn't care for it. I don't really care for it now ND wouldn't bother with it unless I was using GH or GHRP. Guys these days (who do use it) can also use a lot more because they're using a lot more GH than guys used back then. More GH= higher blood sugar and a higher requirement for insulin.

Everybody jumping on Milo's for whatever, but at least Milo's has used himself as a guinea pig first before advising anyone else to do it.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2019, 11:29:40 PM »

Only, Meadowbank NSW 2114 warehouse employee would wrote this  ;)

Iron Cross, funny that you know the address of Sam's warehouse but I do not..!  ;D

Milo's was nice enough to give me the basics on insulin when I was 17 (20+ yrs ago) because I was already on a cycle and I'd already bought my insulin and was gonna figure it out one way or another. At the time I'd worked up to 45-60iu/day (within 6months or so??) and people were shitting themselves saying I was gonna die, or go into a coma, or make myself diabetic.

Obviously it doesn't work that way. (I did have 1 fuckup when a post workout 12(or14?) Iu shot of humulin R wasn't even close to kicking in by the time I got home and I wanted to eat and go to bed, and with a few Ripped Fuel caps still in me from the workout I had no appetite. I always liked to do a semi-big shot before bed and eat 4-8 eggos, covered in cinnamon and sugar, butter, and syrup, and wash'em back with 1/3gal milk. I'd sleep like a baby and wake up a good 4-5lbs heavier, full, and covered in veins.... So I did another shot, I forget how much. Maybe 8-10iu thinking my insulin had gotten too warm and was "dead". 20mins later, still nothing. So I did 2-3iu IV, which should've kicked in within a few mins. Nothing. So, 3-4iu IV more and went down to cook up 2 boxes of Mac n cheese.

Got on the computer while the noodles cooked and as I was typing I noticed my hand wouldn't stop twitching. I couldn't type and kept hitting the button on the mouse on accident... This went on for a while, as I was pouring sweat and in full-on hypo (which was always the goal, I'd wait till I was in hypo, 30-35mins post IM insulin inj to eat and I could eat 3-4x what I normally would, and quick)... Then I realized ALL the water had burned out of the noodles and the noodles were burned black in the pan. Uh-oh. Made back to back to back pieces of cinnamon toast and drank a Coke and a 1/4gal milk and I was fine within 5mins.

That was the closest I'd come to "fucking up" my dose, and that was with about 22-24iu IM and another 6-7iu IV all within about 35-45mins.

I'm not at all surprised that many guys don't use or don't know how to use, or don't care for insulin, as back 20yrs ago I knew NPC and IFBB guys who had no idea how to use it or didn't care for it. I don't really care for it now ND wouldn't bother with it unless I was using GH or GHRP. Guys these days (who do use it) can also use a lot more because they're using a lot more GH than guys used back then. More GH= higher blood sugar and a higher requirement for insulin.

Everybody jumping on Milo's for whatever, but at least Milo's has used himself as a guinea pig first before advising anyone else to do it.

Damn, that 20+ iu IM and the IV too. That is pretty crazy, thanks for sharing.

Question for you, do you thinking bodybuilding is better or worse off with today's use of insulin?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2019, 02:23:50 AM »
Iron Cross, funny that you know the address of Sam's warehouse but I do not..!  ;D

Question for you, do you thinking bodybuilding is better or worse off with today's use of insulin?

Worse off imo

Bbing should go back to just anabolics , but we know that will never happen

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: January 02, 2020, 12:21:10 PM »
still with milos, will be doing the ny pro  :D

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2020, 01:04:44 PM »
still with milos, will be doing the ny pro  :D

Looks healthy. Doesn’t scream drugs at all.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2020, 11:49:11 AM »

Worse. Gives a softer look. Not as hard and separated as in the past before insulin was popular.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2020, 12:26:51 PM »
Worse off imo

Bbing should go back to just anabolics , but we know that will never happen

See - I wonder why someone like Cedric doesn't just say "F*ck it", drop the insulin and come in old-school dry..?  I mean, what does he have to lose exactly..?

T

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2020, 12:53:28 PM »
See - I wonder why someone like Cedric doesn't just say "F*ck it", drop the insulin and come in old-school dry..?  I mean, what does he have to lose exactly..?

Size and fullness? ???

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2020, 09:52:08 PM »
CHEST workout with Andy Bell and Rob Cannon

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2020, 03:01:51 AM »

I've personally used insulin also.... It did next to nothing for me. Was using 10-15 iu post workout and 10 iu another meal.

The reason is because I was not using gh, what you say is spot on regarding gh and insulin. GH causes insulin resistance, all the guys these days use heaps of gh which makes them become insulin resistant, they eat carbs their blood sugar elevates meaning their bodies are not utilising their carbohydrate intake effectively, by adding insulin in this scenario you get gains....

A bber using just anabolics no gh doesn't need the insulin like a gh using bber does.

I also think the milos protocols are way overkill and generally he is a babbling idiot.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2020, 02:03:25 PM »
A legend of the sport

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
A legend of the sport

“Sport”. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2020, 04:45:24 PM »
“Sport”. 
Sorry, I forgot to use capital letter

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2020, 02:18:03 PM »

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2020, 12:23:27 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2020, 01:04:50 PM »

Some one in finnish BB-forum had interesting list:

Flex Wheeler = Kidneys & amputated leg
Luke Wood = Dead
Mustafa Mohammed = Kidneys
Sonny Schmidt = Dead
Greg Kovach = Dead
Ed van Amsterdam = Dead
Ernie Taylor = Synthol clown
King Kamali = Just clown, deformed ape
Kris Dim = Heart attack
Marius Dohne = Kidneys
Nasser El Sonbaty = Dead

What is the common factor with these guys? They did use Milos as a coach. He is claiming that he has been coaching also guys like Ruhl, who looks quite healthy but was able to retire alive, and many others. Dennis Wolf isn't only who has fired him, there was at least half of dozen of them. Milos has been busy little snake oil salesman.. ;D

Most of them outlived Kobe Bryant tough. 8)