Author Topic: Dear Getbig Administrators,  (Read 1586 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Dear Getbig Administrators,
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:02:00 PM »
Earlier this afternoon Getbig was experiencing server difficulties and I was unable to get my midday fix of thonged behemoths.  Now, I'm not pointing fingers at a single individual, just making those in charge of tech support at Getbig aware of my loss and emotional distress.  That said, have JOJ oiled, pantied and en route to my home for private posing in the next half hour.......then we're square.

MOS

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Dear Getbig Administrators,
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »
Earlier this afternoon Getbig was experiencing server difficulties and I was unable to get my midday fix of thonged behemoths.  Now, I'm not pointing fingers at a single individual, just making those in charge of tech support at Getbig aware of my loss and emotional distress.  That said, have JOJ oiled, pantied and en route to my home for private posing in the next half hour.......then we're square.

MOS

Hi BayGBM.  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

MOS
The same goes for me only i prefer my muscle men whiter and with an accent.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »

MOS

I hear ya, man. I was trying to troll earlier today as well as last night, and couldn't do so thanks to slow loading times. It literally took minutes to refresh a page....if at all.

Ron, I'll take one of the fitness hoes you can spare.....preferably one without a deep voice and rugged skin.
HAHA, RON.....