Author Topic: Mind Blowing COVID VACCINE Stats!  (Read 6244 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Mind Blowing COVID VACCINE Stats!
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2022, 08:52:08 AM »
lol

Just as I suspected….NO RESPONSE from Coach.

😎😎😎

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2022, 08:56:58 AM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-icu-where-70-per-cent-of-covid-19-patients-are-unvaccinated-1.5738198

Inside an ICU where 70 per cent of COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated

13% unvaccinated make up 70% of the ICU cases.

That's insane!

Also, two thirds are young health individuals.

Evidence is OVERWHELMING!

😮

“Omicron is certainly breaking through two vaccine doses and causing a lot of infections. And that's allowing it to spread and find unvaccinated people and make them really sick enough to be hospitalized and even need intensive care.”

THE VACCINATED ARE PUTTING THE UNVACCINATED AT RISK.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2022, 08:58:25 AM »
studies are showing the vaxxed wont be able to build any immunity to covid-sars viruses ever again once taken
messing with mother nature
on boosters for life
rip to the vaxxed

Isn’t it the same thing with Test?

You have to take enough to compensate for the body shutting down production of its own.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2022, 08:59:42 AM »
Just as I suspected….NO RESPONSE from Coach.

😎😎😎

I’m done with responding to stupidity and cowardliness. Like I said, you’ve been owned more on this board because of this nonsense you’ve taken Strawman and Lurkers title of the new village idiot lol

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2022, 09:00:28 AM »
From the article the TROLL posted, those who end up hospitalized tend to fit two profiles:

(1) Unvaccinated people with little to no comorbidities.
(2) Those with some protection from vaccination but other risk factors that caused them to be more at risk.

THE VACCINATED ARE PUTTING THE UNVACCINATED AT RISK!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2022, 09:05:21 AM »
I suspect many of the invaxxed hospitalizations are old fat sick people who didn’t get vaxxed strictly because they were shut ins. Then they tested positive when hospitalized.

A guy in my building who recently died fits that description, diabetic, morbidly obese shut in.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2022, 09:06:29 AM »
I suspect many of the invaxxed hospitalizations are old fat sick people who didn’t get vaxxed strictly because they were shut ins. Then they tested positive when hospitalized.

A guy in my building who recently died fits that description, diabetic, morbidly obese shut in.

Quite the opposite actually.

Did you read what I just posted?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2022, 09:25:00 AM »
From the article the TROLL posted, those who end up hospitalized tend to fit two profiles:

(1) Unvaccinated people with little to no comorbidities.
(2) Those with some protection from vaccination but other risk factors that caused them to be more at risk.

THE VACCINATED ARE PUTTING THE UNVACCINATED AT RISK!

Your conclusion makes NO sense whatsoever.

Thanks for admitting that the unvaccinated with no comorbidities are being hospitalized though.

Baby steps.

😆

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2022, 09:29:12 AM »
Your conclusion makes NO sense whatsoever.

Thanks for admitting that the unvaccinated with no comorbidities are being hospitalized though.

Baby steps.

😆

Because the vaccinated are giving them Covid.

The unhealthy, fat, diabetic vaccinated segment of the population are extending this pandemic. They should be fined or put in jail for their stupid, reckless behavior

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2022, 09:32:21 AM »

The unhealthy, fat, diabetic vaccinated segment of the population are extending this pandemic. They should be fined or put in jail for their stupid, reckless behavior

As another poster I forget who previously stated “They’ve had two years to lose weight.”

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2022, 09:35:50 AM »
As another poster I forget who previously stated “They’ve had two years to lose weight.”

Covid is culling the herd of its weak, fat, lazy and useless.

Nature is doing its thing. But the Democrats are going to run out of ways to extend this long enough to try to justify “no ID mail-in voting.”

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2022, 09:36:57 AM »

I posted all the data backing my points. Yet you haven’t posted a SHRED of evidence backing yours.

That’s interesting.

🙂

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2022, 09:39:28 AM »
I posted all the data backing my points. Yet you haven’t posted a SHRED of evidence backing yours.

That’s interesting.

🙂

The article you posted says exactly what I just posted.

THE VACCINATED ARE PUTTING THE UNVACCINATED AT RISK WITH THEIR STUPID AND RECKLESS BEHAVIOR.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2022, 09:46:40 AM »
They're old and fat. I'm not.

^ That first bit of your post that I quoted is truly all that needs to be said.

Why are these people not getting vaccinated? The only people still dying are old fucks, and severely obese fucks.

Why, after two years straight of nonstop propaganda, are these people not getting vaccinated?

Furthermore, who gives a fuck if they die? They made their choice.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2022, 10:02:23 AM »
^ That first bit of your post that I quoted is truly all that needs to be said.

Why are these people not getting vaccinated? The only people still dying are old fucks, and severely obese fucks.

Why, after two years straight of nonstop propaganda, are these people not getting vaccinated?

Furthermore, who gives a fuck if they die? They made their choice.

This I agree with.

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2022, 10:08:01 AM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-icu-where-70-per-cent-of-covid-19-patients-are-unvaccinated-1.5738198

That's insane!

😮

What evidence? Did you read the article?:

And the sick patients in this ICU are younger.

“Twenties, thirties, forties — meaning the official definition of young, i.e., younger than me,” said Dr. Niall Ferguson, head of critical care medicine at the UHN and senior scientist with the Toronto General Research Institute. “And often without any significant comorbidities, any other major illnesses.”

^ Where is the data by age group? This doctor listed examples. Where is the actual data?

As for this:

"And often without any significant comorbidities, any other major illnesses."

LMAO..."often'? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HOW OFTEN? WHERE IS THE DATA?

Furthermore, this is ONE cherry-picked hospital, lmao.

OAK - for this one hospital/ICU that is cherry-picked here, do you have the age mortality data?

The doctor is not being specific. Specifically, how many young people are in this ICU?

I'm going to finish reading the article to see if it says.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2022, 10:10:58 AM »
When is the Federal government going to step in and protect the UNVACCINATED from the obese, unhealthy, disease spreading VACCINATED segment of the population?

It is time for a Federal mandate against BMIs over 35 in VACCINATED lemmings.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2022, 10:20:26 AM »

That's insane!

😮

Some more from that article:

Doctors say obesity and diabetes do appear to put people at higher risk of severe disease, but the biggest risk factor is those who have skipped getting their vaccine.

^ It would be annoying to mathematically explain the trickery these buffoons are using here. But in a nutshell:

These clowns failed to mention AGE above.

The bottom line is that the majority of people still dying are:

[1] Unvaccinated.
[2] Elderly
[3] Severely obese.
[4] Diseased.

^ And what they are saying is that "Unvaccinated as an individual variable predicts who will end up hospitalized, better than any other variable [listed above]".

Notice the dumb shit is trying to imply young and healthy people are being hospitalized, WHEN THIS QUITE CLEARLY ISN'T HAPPENING, AS EXPLICITLY OUTLINED IN THE UPDATED CANADIAN MORTALITY DATA SHOWN BELOW.

And this statement is pure bullshit:

Those who end up hospitalized tend to fit two profiles: unvaccinated people with little to no comorbidities, and those with some protection from vaccination but also other risk factors that caused them to be more at risk.

So unvaccinated people with little to no comorbidities are showing up hospitalized?

Oh...so none of these unvaccinated have COMORBIDITIES? HAHAHAHAHAHA...how does that make any sense???

If unvaccinated people are at risk, wouldn't it stand to reason that unvaccinated people with COMORBIDITIES are more at risk???

Here is the most updated data from the Public Health Agency of Canada, published YESTERDAY:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2022, 10:23:36 AM »
This I agree with.

🙂

So why are you worried about these people?

The only people dying are old fucks and fat/diseased fucks who, for whatever reason, chose not to get vaccinated.

I could see you being upset with them clogging up the hospital, but why do you care if they die? They made their choice.

Oh, lastly:

What is the new definition of "unvaccinated" used in the article above? How many shots/boosters does it take it be vaccinated/unvaccinated?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2022, 10:41:02 AM »
Covid is culling the herd of its weak, fat, lazy and useless.

Nature is doing its thing. But the Democrats are going to run out of ways to extend this long enough to try to justify “no ID mail-in voting.”

They seem to be in a box. Covid was Biden’s main issue. If it’s still a big problem coming into election season, it’s a tacit admission of failure.

I think the Dems are gonna get creamed no matter what. By far the worst top of a ticket ever.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2022, 10:45:50 AM »
They seem to be in a box. Covid was Biden’s main issue. If it’s still a big problem coming into election season, it’s a tacit admission of failure.

I think the Dems are gonna get creamed no matter what. By far the worst top of a ticket ever.

Covid was the Democrats’s fake excuse to help remove President Trump from office.

Now it has come full circle and will backfire on them.

AND THE VACCINATED LEMMINGS ARE STILL PUMPING THEMSELVES FULL OF AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG TO LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS OF THE COMMON COLD.

WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT STEP IN AND PROTECT THE UNVACCINATED FROM THE DANGEROUS BEHAVIOR OF THE VACCINATED?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2022, 10:50:49 AM »
Biden 33% approval he's done. You FAT unhealthy fucks have had two years, reap what you sow. Enjoy your dirt naps.
T

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2022, 10:51:45 AM »
Every Aspect of the Covid Hoax is Jewish---Anthony Fauci (Jew) Dustin Moskowitz Sherlock Biosciences owns CRISPR technologies ( jew ) CDC Director: Rochelle Walensky (Jew) Washington CDC Director: Jeff Reczek (Jew) HHS Secretary: Xavier Becerra (Jew) Vanguard CEO: Montimer J. Buckley (Jew) Head of Pfizer: Albert Bourla (Jew) CDC Chief of Staff: Sherri Berger (Jew)HHS Assist. Health Secretary: Rachel Levine (Jew) Modern Chief Scientist: Tal Zaks (Jew) CDC Deputy Director: Anne Schuchat (Jew) Covid Czar: Jeff Zients (Jew) PDirector National Intelligence Anthony Blinken( ) Secretary of State Wendy Sherman ( jew ) Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland ( jew ) Secretary State Political Affairs Eric Lander( jew ) Office of Science Technology Robert Klain ( jew ) Chief of Staff David Cohen ( jew ) Deputy Director CIA( jew) Jeffry Zeints jew ) Covid Czar12)Rachel Levine( jew ). Asst Health Secretary Rochelle Wolensky ( jew) Director of the CDC Anne guy ( jew ) (2021–present) for Cyber and Emerging Technology Andy Slavitt ( jew ) Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Isabel Guzman ( jew ) Administrator of the Small Business Administration Moderna Medical Officer: Tal Zachs ( jew )Regeneron CEO: Lenard Schleifer ( jew )CDC Rochelle Walensky ( jew)fizer Chief Scientist: Mikael Dolsten (Jew) Blackrock CEO: Larry Fink (Jew ) Covid Senior Advisor: Andy Slavitt (Jew) CDC Chief Medical Officer: Mitchell Wolfe (Jew) Blackrock President: Rob Kapito (Jew) For those of you doubting some strange Judaic involvement. Think about this. Is there a religious (jew) pattern here ? • Saxe coberg gotha / Windsor’s • Rothschild~ Hapsberg • Kuhn • Loeb • Lehman • Rockefeller • Sach • Warburg • Lazard • Seaf • Goldman sachs eg David Solomon • Schiff • JP Morgan eg Jamie Dimon • Schroeder • Bush Maxwell ( jew ) HochHarrimanOppenheimerC arnegie Soros Gates Larry Page and Sergey BrinWeinstein Epstein Silverstein and 911 Karl Marx ie Moses Mordechai Levi Leon Trotsky ie Davidovich Bronstein The Jesuit Ignatius of Loyola Wojcicki Zuckerberg Boris Johnson Hollywood’s “stars”The US corporation politicians Janet Yellin ( jew ) Secretary Treasury Merrick Garland( jew ) Attorney General Alejandro Mayorkas( jew ) Secretary Homeland Security Avril Haines ( jew )Now COVID clot$hot Pharms Johnson & Johnson CEO: Alex Gorsky ( jew ) Pfizer owner: Larry Fink ( jew ) Pfizer CEO: Albert Boula ( jew ) Pfizer board: Scott Gottleib ( jew ) Pfizer board: Dan littman ( jew ) Pfizer board: Susan Desmond Hellman (ex Bill gates Foundation) Moderna CEO: Stephanie Bancell ( jew )

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2022, 11:03:56 AM »
49 is technically 50 tho. You had your first birthday at the end of your first year. You turned 1 at the start of your second year, so I guess I started my 50th year when I turned 49, right?

Yikes! Soon, you will be as old as I am.  ;)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2022, 11:05:07 AM »
Some more from that article:

^ It would be annoying to mathematically explain the trickery these buffoons are using here. But in a nutshell:

These clowns failed to mention AGE above.

The bottom line is that the majority of people still dying are:

[1] Unvaccinated.
[2] Elderly
[3] Severely obese.
[4] Diseased.

^ And what they are saying is that "Unvaccinated as an individual variable predicts who will end up hospitalized, better than any other variable [listed above]".

Notice the dumb shit is trying to imply young and healthy people are being hospitalized, WHEN THIS QUITE CLEARLY ISN'T HAPPENING, AS EXPLICITLY OUTLINED IN THE UPDATED CANADIAN MORTALITY DATA SHOWN BELOW.

And this statement is pure bullshit:

So unvaccinated people with little to no comorbidities are showing up hospitalized?

Oh...so none of these unvaccinated have COMORBIDITIES? HAHAHAHAHAHA...how does that make any sense???

If unvaccinated people are at risk, wouldn't it stand to reason that unvaccinated people with COMORBIDITIES are more at risk???

Here is the most updated data from the Public Health Agency of Canada, published YESTERDAY:

matt

good info
too bad brain dead sheep wont get it though
critical thinking is not their skill set
just "yes please can i have another" (jab)