Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 367216 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2011, 02:53:36 PM »
I agree. Goodrum is being decent about the whole thing by not saying anything bad or negative about Keith now that he's not here to defend himself. Basile, on the other hand, is just using the excuse to keep posting mindless crap about his favourite obsession viz. Goodrum ::)

I don't want to say anything else in Onlyme's thread, but Basile, honestly, just give it a rest or post about Onlyme that doesn't involve Goodrum. You don't honour someone by putting down someone else.

X 1,000
we get it, Keith didn't like Goodrum.  enough already

w8m8

« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
I agree. Goodrum is being decent about the whole thing by not saying anything bad or negative about Keith now that he's not here to defend himself. Basile, on the other hand, is just using the excuse to keep posting mindless crap about his favourite obsession viz. Goodrum ::)

I don't want to say anything else in Onlyme's thread, but Basile, honestly, just give it a rest or post about Onlyme that doesn't involve Goodrum. You don't honour someone by putting down someone else.

THANK YOU ... !!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »
Let me get one thing straight about my relationship with Keith. He was someone I respected because of his strength, size and experience. Simple as that. Few on this board have achieved much and Keith was strong as hell and worked in movies and commercials. That was living the dream. Okay, not at the top but nice just the same.

Read the posts here on Getbig. I never bagged Keith and always supported and defended him. He blasted me once because I was trying to help someone else get some blue stars. That didn't go over very well with big Keith but we patched up that misunderstanding. Compare what I have done to others who might bag me on these tribute threads. They were not his friends. I would have been welcome at Keith's place and I hope his friends and relatives will extend that welcome on Keith's behalf. We met because we both were mates with Ray Mentzer. That is our bond and it was enough to establish respect and a friendship. Gosh, we sure had a lot of laughs together on the board and in phone conversations. I missed out on seeing him in action with that farting device. The guy was clever and his mates would be embarrassed but not Keith. The guy was a champion!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »

Good post

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2011, 09:25:30 PM »
Keith wasn't a kid and he knew as well as any of us what Getbig was all about. Most of the time it can be fun but not so much when one is the target of anonymous tools. Keith often spent too much time debating with his detractors. Eventually he saw that this is mostly a waste of time and it is better to be selective about who to reply to. We all know Keith's drift. No matter what anyone said about him he could always say he had a better life than the baggers had or would have. That is probably true.

I think a lot of people unloaded on each other to make themselves feel better and Keith was one of these people.

yes, i understand when someone is directly antagonizing another person - then all bets are off.  i'm all for these types of situations.  

i'm more surprised at someone like chaos, whom keith had never angrily engaged (if at all), deliberately and blatantly showing tremendous disrespect without cause (to a good guy like keith).  i just don't understand it; and i doubt keith did, either.

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #980 on: January 27, 2011, 11:01:41 PM »

Please leave my name out of this.  Being happy about someone dying is pretty shitty, even if it was someone who I didn't like.  So stop acting like I'm having a party or something.  The only thing I did was pour some Crown Royal out on the ground and that was pretty much it.

Keith's gone and there's no honor in arguing about someone who no longer can. 

I think you are good man :) i know my dad ragged on you but.. i hope you had fun raggin on him, too.

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #981 on: January 27, 2011, 11:05:26 PM »
Keith would have reprimanded everyone who supported Goodrum. Doing that is giving that buffoon validation which keeps him around. He would have resented that clown posting in these threads.

I am sure that my dad is just loving that you all are posting and rememering him :)  i am sure he wish he could jump in and talk some trash. i love my daddy 

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #982 on: January 27, 2011, 11:14:08 PM »
Let me get one thing straight about my relationship with Keith. He was someone I respected because of his strength, size and experience. Simple as that. Few on this board have achieved much and Keith was strong as hell and worked in movies and commercials. That was living the dream. Okay, not at the top but nice just the same.

Read the posts here on Getbig. I never bagged Keith and always supported and defended him. He blasted me once because I was trying to help someone else get some blue stars. That didn't go over very well with big Keith but we patched up that misunderstanding. Compare what I have done to others who might bag me on these tribute threads. They were not his friends. I would have been welcome at Keith's place and I hope his friends and relatives will extend that welcome on Keith's behalf. We met because we both were mates with Ray Mentzer. That is our bond and it was enough to establish respect and a friendship. Gosh, we sure had a lot of laughs together on the board and in phone conversations. I missed out on seeing him in action with that farting device. The guy was clever and his mates would be embarrassed but not Keith. The guy was a champion!

I found that fart machine in my dads room. its super old, but i think it has maybe 2 or 3 more farts left in it :) my dad loved that thing,. 1 time my dad took  me and a couple of my girlfriends to claim jumper and there was some girls sitting and waiting outside. and my dad bent over to grab a piece of trash that he droped(on purpose) and he farted . those girls were so grossed out, me and my friends were yelling eew dad thats sick. :) my dad was so much fun.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #983 on: January 28, 2011, 12:13:11 AM »
JJ guard that Han-d-Gas toy as Keith's special device which represents his sense of humor. I'd like to see it one day. It should be a family treasure, which I am sure it is.

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #984 on: January 28, 2011, 12:40:11 AM »
my handsome daddy,

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #985 on: January 28, 2011, 01:02:22 AM »
Shit, we had Black Widows and Brown Recluse Spiders in UPS trucks all the damn time.  >:( >:(

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #986 on: January 28, 2011, 01:14:07 AM »
Remember Goodrum Nutracuticals?

Re: Goodrum Nutracuticals
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2009, 12:11:39 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 13, 2009, 04:47:03 PM
Right now, I'm planning to run a small production.  Its more for me to have my own exclusive brand so I'm not at the will of other supplement companies.  In addition, I'm bringing supplement prices back down to 1980 because I've got some simple formulations and no juiced up bodybuilders on my payroll to deal with.  Here are some of the prices I'm planning

Test 200- 200 mg DHEA tablets - 14.95
Creatine Citrus - 1000gm - 25.00
Vitalife - One a day Multi-Vitamin - 6.95
Incendiarism - Fat Burner - 12.99
SynoV - Joint Health - 19.99
Refresh - Electrolyte Recovery Drink 8.95
Whey Gourmet  - Peanut Butter, Irish Cream, Vanilla Spice Rum, Sour Mash Whiskey (still working on that flavor) 24.99

Like I said, its basic formulations combined with me simply slapping a cheap black and white label on the product and selling it on my web site only without having to pay middlemen to run up the price.

Keith: Just to let you know.  But you are the middleman.  You are not the manufacturer.  Or are you formulating, producing and packaging from your trailer.  See you are buying the product from someone else and putting your half-ass labels on it and then selling it to the public.  YOU ARE THE MIDDLEMAN.  And by the way your Recovery drink is overpriced (how big is it).  Is Johnny Falcon your business partner.

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on July 13, 2009, 05:10:32 PM

Oh I'm sorry I decided against Strawberry and Chocolate like all the other 1 million companies out there......

Keith:This shows you how stupid you are.  Do you know why Chocolate and Strawberry is made by everyone just about.  It is because THEY SELL.  Irish Cum Creme, Vanilla Spice Cum and Sour Mash Whiskey are 3 of the dumbest flavors choices in history. 

Are you going to carry product liability insurance.  And you do know there are labeling guidelines and restrictions.  You can't just slap a B&W label on a bottle and call it whatever you want.  Or are you just buying it from somewhere like allthewhey.com and having them do everything and label it.  Either way the smart thing to do is make sure NO ONE knows you have anything to do with the products.  Once anyone finds out you are behind them (pardon the pun) no one will buy from you.  Also, someone mentioned targeting the gays.  Since this is your ONLY area of expertise you should do that.  Make your containers in the shape of a cock and then you can use them after they are empty.  Do something original and quitg copying others.

I like this 1, so so so funny

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #987 on: January 28, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »
not sure if my dad evedr shared this stuff. his leg was bad. he always tried to keep the faith that is was gonna heal. but it never did. please take the comfort that he is no longer in pain. his leg was hurting him. i belive that my dad is happy and watching over all of us

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #988 on: January 28, 2011, 02:52:24 AM »
That's the spirit, JJ. Show us a few more photos of your Dad. We haven't seen the one above where he is flexing. There must be many more in your archives.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #989 on: January 28, 2011, 03:12:24 AM »
these forearms of his are as big as my leg

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #990 on: January 28, 2011, 05:52:27 AM »
hello everyone in the getbig world :)  so ive read most of the 2 threads on my dad, and i can say that i now know why he loved this site so much. even the bad. my dad was a amazing man and a even greater daddy.  he is the smartest man i may ever know and i miss him so very much. he always had this light in his eyes and could make anyone smile. ive read some things that he posted that arent so nice.......l all i can say is that was my daddy, perfect or not. but i do hope that is was all for fun. he loved fun and loved to laugh. all of these stories are really helping me and my sister heal. reading his posts helps me remember his voice.

thanks again

lål to funny :D

by the way: you could tell by his posts that he loved his family over everything else.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #991 on: January 28, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
Ron Avidan met Keith a few years ago.

Re: The photo you've been waiting for...ONLYME!
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2007, 09:01:51 PM » Quote 

Well, back from Las Vegas. Very tired from the weekend. Had a great time. met Keith (Only Me) at the booth, and kudos are Keith for actually coming to the expo and Olympia. Much respect for that. I know that Keith spoke to a number of people, including J.M. Manion, and hopefully settled some things out. Keith was very positive about the IFBB and the NPC when we spoke to him.

As for his weight, here is more info from Keith about what is occuring...

"In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed. 

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back. 

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.   

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #992 on: January 28, 2011, 07:59:18 PM »
Shawn Ray bagged Keith for fun.

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2007, 06:58:16 PM » Quote 

I liked him when he was younger, like yesterday at Mickeydee's!
He got heavy quick! 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #993 on: January 28, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »
Shawn and Keith weren't speaking in the end. Isaac sheds some light on that relationship.

« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2007, 03:53:50 AM » Quote  

Lift Studio: Keith was very nice in person and very humble. I don't care how much the guy weighs, it makes no difference to me. I was more intriqued by he and his gym supporting the IFBB & NPC, which goes against everything he's said online. I asked him about it on video. He said the only person not to come up and talk to him was Shawn Ray.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #994 on: January 28, 2011, 08:08:27 PM »
After photos of Keith appeared on Getbig the resident experts were predicting that Keith wouldn't post any more. They were wrong of course. Stuntmovie explains.

Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #272 on: October 01, 2007, 07:18:49 PM » Quote  

stuntmovie: WOW! Keith is here now while I write this response to all you great GetBiggers (minus one or two, of course!)

We got as far as Page 4 and we spent all that time laughing at most of the entries. Not laughing against anything you had to say, but laughing because most of what youj had to say was somewhat humorous and heavy laugh provoking.

But then too, many of those laffs must have been mixed with sadness because I did see a few tears swell up on a big fat face.

I, myself, think that they were tears of gratitude, as even I was impressed by what most of you had to say and the attitude you presented while saying it.

I thought that a lot of us were foolish enemies here and I think I mentioned that once or twice to Ron and Liftstudios while we briefly conversed at the USA, but this topic has given me a different outlook regarding each of us - and myself included!

I was at  the Olympia and made it a point to look for GetBiggers in an effort to introduce them to Only Me to see and learn what type of person he really is - a great guy who knows his shit and always has the athletes' welfare in mind but too often speaks without the background knowledge to state the facts intelligently and as they actully occured.

Now I'm glad to see that those of us who have met him, know much better the kind of man he really is. And in turn, he has learned as well abut others who he previously held as adversaries.

On behalf of Keith, I'll thank ya all because most eveything you have stated about his present condition is a truthfull fact  and he is well aware of it and intends to make the needed change.

We'll be hearing from him shortly - I am sure of that. Keep on his butt and make him lose it!

Right now Keith is on his computer in the other room loading photos of the Oly Expo on the internet. He'll be back on here once that is completed.

And no matter what he says or how he says it, he really does appreciate everything that has been said on this Subject matter ..... Pro and Con alike.

He can't be humiliated more than he already has. And he has big intents to lose big time, but only time will tell.

Can't find a scale big enough just yet but if we pass a loading station, we will inquire about a scale and keep you all up to date.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #995 on: January 28, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
No one got rid of Keith except Ron when he was banned twice.

« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2007, 08:41:26 AM » Quote 

Kieth: Alright I am posting this on Tuesday but I wrote it on Monday.  For the guys who don't say shit about me are cool.  If any of you think I have not tried in the past to lose the weight and get back into the gym you are dumb.  But in the past everytime I went in I got sick and my leg blew up and I was bed ridden for weeks.  Now with the Vicodin at least it gets me past the pain and I can do something.  I am in the gym today and swimming at my pool here.  Vegas will keep me busy and training.  I promise you I will get back.  I had so many people come up to me at the expo I knew from before.  Great support.

Okay, first off this will be targeted towards the guys who have NOT had an accident or something go wrong with them.  I can see from the many stupid posts that we have a lot of people here who have done something with their lives, made a good amount of money, traveled, competed professionally and have been bit by a spider that put them in the hospital 3 times in ten years for a total of almost 60 days and prevented them from walking for over a year.  I am glad there are so many on here that can relate to what happen to me.  Especially Sean since I know he went through so much and thats why he looks like shit and didn't have the balls to come up and see me. 

For the guys who talk shit, it is obvious you have NEVER had a life or have achieved anything.  It is so easy to see it's pitiful.  You guys are kids who have done nothing and talk shit now, but when it happens to you, you are so weak you will kill yourself in a minute.  It's always fun and easy to make fun of someone behind a screen.  I was at the expo for a total of 14 hours.  Every Getbigger who was there saw me and came up except for the punks with the biggest mouths.  Just wait till you hit 30 or so and you start looking like shit and you get hurt.  You pussys will fall like flyes.  You guys are so predictable it's funny.

Now, for the reasons why I am the way I am and you take or leave it.  The idiots and morons will have their own thoughts.  And be sure you put how this is a meltdown.  hahahaha, I was involved with one of the busiest booths at the show.  And today alone I had 11 people directly call me about getting involved with us.  So yea, I am melting down.... all the way to the bank.

If you came to our booth you would have seen my leg.  It was 23 inches when I got on the plane in Honolulu.  It was 30 3/4" when I landed in Vegas.  You people who say I haven't tried to lose weight are hilarious.  You know nothing about me.  I have gone into a gym a  hundred times in the last few years to get back into shape to find myself laid up in bed because my leg swells so big I can't bend it.  I spent two weeks in the hospital this past Christmas cause me leg would not go down.  It got to 32".

I HAVE competed on a professional stage.  I have made weightlifting my life and I have made (I am pretty sure) more money from what my body looked like and how strong I was than 99% of the people on here.  The guys who talk shit to me on here have done NOTHING ever.  They are a joke.  It's that simple. 

I am a fat fucker and I know it.  In the past I have said I will lose the weight.  I have tried and I have hit some obstacles.  Being bedridden from a swollen leg and ruptured discs just halted me.  My diet SHOULD change cause I know I am fat.  But my diet is not any different from when I trained, the only thing is I haven't trained.  I haven't lifted a weight since January.  I am now in Vegas.  I was just given a membership to 24 hour fitness for free.  I start tomorrow.  I will take it slow.  Dmarko Blewett who was very popular back in the 80's and at the show will be making sure I get back on track.  I am involved with a huge project now and financially sitting pretty so I can concentrate on training and getting back to shape.  One thing that has help me at least start getting around is Vicodin.  I take it now when I am hurting so I can get up.  I only take it then.  I have already started changing the way I eat.  Water is the only liquid I drink now.  I do have a protein shake.  You morons who say I have been saying this for years know nothing about what has happened.  Do I speculate why your lives are so weak and empty.  No.  I accept it.  No need to make up stuff why you are losers, you just are.

So many people came up to me at the show I haven't seen in years.  They all heard what happened and in fact a couple of them called me yesterday and all of them are supportive.  Those are the people who I care what they say and think.  Not a bunch of nobodys on an internet board who have done nothing with their lives.  I respond to you ONLY because I hope to get it through your thick skulls you mean nothing to anyone.  In person you woudln't say shit. 

The one person I have a zillion repsect for is JM Manion.  I give huge kudos to him.  He came up and we discussed our position and we are fine with each other.  If fact we have a bet that I will be 150 lbs. lighter by the Arnold.  As long as I am healthy I will win that bet.

To the others who came up to me at the booth thanks.  Ron and Issac were great too.  Instead of making fun of me, you guys really need to go out and do something.  Cause when something happens to you and you are in this position then at least you can look back on your life and say you did something.  Right now, you guys are sad excuses.

I highly doubt one person on Getbig has had the opportunities I have had and to this day are still receiving even being fat. I must be doing something right and I must have done some pretty good things in my past to have some of the most successful and famous business people in the industry to have me involved in a major way despite me being a fat pig.  They all seem to know I will get back into shape and encourage now everyday.  Thats all I needed to go forward.

So now, go ahead flame on tell how bad I melted down.  That is getting so boring.  It just shows how dumb you really are.  So while you keep typing away doing nothing with your life even though you have the best bodies around, I will do what I am doing and we can see who laughs last.  I bet you I do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #996 on: January 28, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
After reading Keith's post Shawn Ray called for a truce between them!

« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2007, 09:13:02 AM » Quote 

The best post you've ever made Keith.
With that, I officially call a "Truce" to our feud, which cant be good on any level regarding our Online "Battle of the Bulk" jokes. 
We both made our points with the Fat jokes, let's try and be civil to each other.
I wish you the best and a speedy recovery!
Life is precious and the last thing I want to leave you with is a Bad Joke or ill feelings. Even you said we were just playing and we both had a laugh over the phone at the USA's last year.
All the best.
S. Ray

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #997 on: January 28, 2011, 08:16:12 PM »
Mike Arvilla speaks about people caring about Keith and his health.

« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2007, 09:16:13 AM » Quote 

From what i have seen/read....i think people truly care about you here Keith (CQ and a bunch of other folks)

your loved and people don't want to see your health in jeopardy

i know you can do it!
(Dmarko is a great trainer)

Mike

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #998 on: January 28, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »
The resident experts all bagged Keith because of his size and weight. Many recommended various ways to lose that weight. Here is what Keith told them in 2007.

« Reply #460 on: October 04, 2007, 08:30:40 AM » Quote 

Okay, first thanks to everyone who at least doesn't rip the shit out of me.  To the others who do, it is obvious you are just little kids or someone who doesn't know shit and has to hide to talk shit.  Here are a couple of facts;

I weighed myself in Kona just before I left.  I weighed a couple lines over 536.  I am not even close to being diabetic.  I have my blood tested a few times a year.  My cholesterol last time was 114.  I have never had it higher than 135.  My blood pressure is around 130/90 or so.  I fluctuates but the doctor says it isn't bad considering my size.  I do not eat 10,000 calories a day.  I eat about 4,000 to 5,000 a day and I eat mostly fish and chicken but I was eating some shit food.  It is the time of day I eat that is really bad.  I eat at night.  I do not eat when I am hungry, I eat more when i am bored.  I have never said the spider bite caused my weight gain.  CQ and Danielson and the other morons who say that are just ignorant.  I said the spider bite has affected me in a way where it prevents me from lifting or exercising so I don't burn anything. 

The biggest reason why I can't do some things is the weight gain affects my lower back that I had ruptured my L4 and L5 back in 83 or 84.  It rarely gives me any trouble but because when my leg swells I can't bend it and I have to walk differently.  It twists my back and that actually bothers me more than anything.  I have never taken pain pills till recently when I found out they work sometimes.  So I take vicodin to walk around now.  But I do not take them unless I am hurting.  If you morons who think it is nothing and you are so tough then go out and get bit by a recluse, have a reaction I did, spend 30 days in the hospital, the next 6 months crawling on your hands and knees and the next 10 years with your calf blowing up to 30"+.  Till then you are talking out of your ass and you look stupid doing so.  I don't need to have excuses why I got this way.  I know 100% it is my fault and my lack of willpower.  I really think moving back to Hawaii is what did it, especially Kona.  I was bored out of my head there for the past 5 years.  I did nothing.

Well now I am in Vegas and I have been really good since.  I have someone cooking my food and hanging out with me and making sure i eat good.  I am walking in out pool for about an hour.  I got a free membership at 24 Hour Fitness.  I already feel better about the eating.  I do not drink any milk or sodas.  I drink so much water here cause my mouth is so dry.  I think once my back gets better and doesn't hurt at all I will be really good to go 100% at this.  I am getting my eating habits down and I will do it this time.  My business is going to be talking me to a lot of places next year including Europe and Russia and I am NOT going to hassle flying at this weight again.  It was a nightmare getting here.

To all the people who say good things thanks, I have had over 30 PM's since Monday.  To the other assholes it is obvious you have never had an accident or something happen to you where you can't do something you loved so much and made a good living from it.  Cause I promise you, you wouldn't be talking shit now.  You think you are invincible, well kids you are not. I have spent the first 40 years of my life being in shape and strong.  I never smoked or did drugs (test for 6 months) and have been drunk 3 times in my life.  The past 8 years has easily been the worse in my life.  Hope you never have something go wrong. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #999 on: January 28, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »
Many people including Keith thought the knocks would motivate Keith to lose all that extra weight. Not so easy to do when you are supersized.

« Reply #581 on: October 05, 2007, 09:51:09 AM » Quote 

Jerryme: Keith wanted to be seen at the expo so it could be the impetus to get him in shape. He is going to use the negativity for something positive ..he knew that you guys would do this all along. He even predicted it:

A post from Keith in a thread from a few weeks ago:

If you saw me the last thing you would think of is dieting.  Not sure why I get so defensive.  Squadpussy has so many accounts on here and all he does is put down people.  I have sat back and watched him do this for along time.  He used to PM me ask me questions and we were cool.  Then he attacked Stuntmovie and that set me off.  For some reason I get very pissed at people who make fun off others who have done something in their lives even if it was for a short time or whatever yet they have to put up with kids who have done nothing in their life.  Back in my day that never or very rarely happened cause if you were a man you would say it to the guys face and then you would either get you ass kicked or or you would kick ass.  No hiding behind a computer screen.  This day and age allows little boys some power.  The can act anyway they want with no repercussions. I am still getting used to that.  I could really care less either way.

Just wait till after the Olympia.  I am going to get so much shit thrown at me here but I will really have to have thick skin.  The word "fat" and "fatass" is going to burn up the server here.  But, thats what I need I guess.  But the Olympia is also the start of my hopeful start back to getting in shape.  I have talked so much about here for the past couple years but I just can't do it here in Hawaii.  I don't like it here anymore (on the Big Island).  I have got lazy and bored.  All that led to was more eating and sleeping out at the pool.  Vegas will change me I know.  I got an awesome personal trainer who is going to make sure I get off my fat ass, back in the gym and in shape.  I can't wait.  I am truly sick of being fat.  I have a new business we are starting and next year planning to travel alot with it. 

I weigh 200 lbs more than I am used to.  Do the math.  I want to lose at least 100 to 150 by the Arnold next year.  So I guess we'll see.  But, I have done well in the past and at least I have that.  I have a feeling though the near future is going to be a lot better.  And you think I name drop now, wait till I get back into the mix of things.  Till then though Squad and the others can flame away with the fat jokes cause I deserve 100% of them.

I believe in you, Keith! I know you can do this!