Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

5-year-old girl among 9 fatally shot over Memorial Day weekend

(1/6) > >>

G_Thang:
RAISE YOUR MFing SONS!  I don't want to hear about the matrix, the white man, child support, passports, prostitution, I'm a playa, Fresh and Fit clown a$$es, none of that bullshit.  RAISE YOUR MFing SONS!

5-year-old Chicago girl among 9 fatally shot over Memorial Day weekend, grandmother issues plea

A five-year-old girl was among nine people fatally shot in a bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.

Reign Ware, the young victim, was shot at around 3 a.m. Sunday while she was sitting inside a parked car with her father on the Near West Side in the 200 block of North Campbell Avenue, Fox 32 Chicago reports.

According to reports, a Jeep Cherokee pulled up and shots were fired. Reign was killed, and a 24-year-old man was wounded. It is unclear who the target of the shooting was.

https://www.aol.com/news/5-old-chicago-girl-among-130438416.html

joswift:
Future airline pilot lost..

OAK:
That’s weird.

I thought guns kept EVERYBODY safe??

🙄🙄🙄🙄

beakdoctor:
G thang, you are so fucking far off base here. The most dangerous thing in America right now is white nationalists, with cops being a close second.

Don't you remember 4 years ago when a covid infected, fentanyl junkie overdosed and died while in the presence of a cop?

How quickly we forget. For shame.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: G_Thang on May 28, 2024, 11:30:40 AM ---RAISE YOUR MFing SONS!  I don't want to hear about the matrix, the white man, child support, passports, prostitution, I'm a playa, Fresh and Fit clown a$$es, none of that bullshit.  RAISE YOUR MFing SONS!

5-year-old Chicago girl among 9 fatally shot over Memorial Day weekend, grandmother issues plea

A five-year-old girl was among nine people fatally shot in a bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.

Reign Ware, the young victim, was shot at around 3 a.m. Sunday while she was sitting inside a parked car with her father on the Near West Side in the 200 block of North Campbell Avenue, Fox 32 Chicago reports.

According to reports, a Jeep Cherokee pulled up and shots were fired. Reign was killed, and a 24-year-old man was wounded. It is unclear who the target of the shooting was.

https://www.aol.com/news/5-old-chicago-girl-among-130438416.html

--- End quote ---

According to reports, a Jeep Cherokee pulled up and shots were fired. Reign was killed, and a 24-year-old man was wounded.

"It is unclear who the target of the shooting was."  :o   

I'm no expert only I highly doubt it was the 5 yr old girl   ::)
Think they can cross her off the list of bad people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version