Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 90521 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3325 on: April 25, 2024, 02:53:02 PM »
Open division that means anyone over 18. Who is entering open wrestling tournaments college wrestlers and coaches. Who is winning them college wrestlers.

Is it odd that a 46 year old man thinks he can compete with Division 1 wrestlers hell yeah that is odd but I am not your regular 46 year old man. I am in shape.

Bianca you're going after young lads again aren't you  ::)  hoping to get your Arse seen to
& made to bleed yet again.

And yes Shit piled 5ft 11in high is a shape no doubt.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3326 on: April 25, 2024, 02:55:18 PM »
found it

Christ!  I've just realised that there are probably sexy dwarf ladies out there I could pay to - er - 'wrestle'....

It literally never crossed my mind until now... :P
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3327 on: April 25, 2024, 02:56:23 PM »
What wrestling shoes did you end up buying?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3328 on: April 25, 2024, 02:59:26 PM »

Are those mighty stick thin legs Bianca's  ??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3329 on: April 25, 2024, 05:40:30 PM »
The Charlotte Cup is over I am entering a Wrestling tourney next month Open Division. I just ordered new shoes. There will be a bunch of college wrestlers and coaches in it. I have not wrestled in 20 years. I have not practiced in 15. I expect to get up off the couch and win. Bodybuilding is not my only interest.
Looking forward to the bullshit excuse for this one!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3330 on: April 25, 2024, 05:43:36 PM »
Likely outcome of bhank's wrestling tournament:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3331 on: April 25, 2024, 05:44:08 PM »
Christ!  I've just realised that there are probably sexy dwarf ladies out there I could pay to - er - 'wrestle'....

It literally never crossed my mind until now... :P

Midgets?!  *SHUDDER*   :o

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3332 on: April 25, 2024, 05:52:23 PM »
Put yourself next to this woman for scale.

Your arm is smaller, Bhanky.

Kwon's girlfriend got her hair done

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3333 on: April 25, 2024, 05:59:59 PM »
Likely outcome of bhank's wrestling tournament:

HahahA what kind of freak tris to finger a persons asshole in a wrestling match?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3334 on: April 25, 2024, 06:15:22 PM »
Is Patrick Spaulding away that weekend?

Spaulding seems like the kind of dude to be in the front row with his dick in his hand.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3335 on: April 25, 2024, 06:18:32 PM »
Look at the background of Jeffs pic for fuck sake it looks like it was held in a high school auditorium. We were at the Charlotte Coliseum with a thousand plus in the audience in attendance for the Pro Am.

I bet they didn't have 50 people in the audience. We were backstage with 100 professional Wellness and Bikini Competitors all day. We had more fun. Hell I had a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and a coke for lunch. Miss meals I was stuffing my face all day Jeff starved himself more so what for what to be the soggy skinny old guy? I ate all day and had a great time and I got the win. It doesn't get much better than that. But his hamstrings boo hoo cry me a river

That's a unique picture Hanky. You managed to get out angled by someone standing behind you. I don't think I've seen that before.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3336 on: April 25, 2024, 06:38:15 PM »
Keep us aprised on the wrasslin, Bhanky.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3337 on: April 25, 2024, 06:41:40 PM »
Look at the background of Jeffs pic for fuck sake it looks like it was held in a high school auditorium. We were at the Charlotte Coliseum with a thousand plus in the audience in attendance for the Pro Am.

I bet they didn't have 50 people in the audience. We were backstage with 100 professional Wellness and Bikini Competitors all day. We had more fun. Hell I had a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and a coke for lunch. Miss meals I was stuffing my face all day Jeff starved himself more so what for what to be the soggy skinny old guy? I ate all day and had a great time and I got the win. It doesn't get much better than that. But his hamstrings boo hoo cry me a river

was the food to help you lose subcutaneous water,, gain definition.. or hold water... jw ?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3338 on: April 25, 2024, 06:54:11 PM »
Don't do it Hankins, I fear for your health, you could break something! -

These photoshops are hilarious  ;D

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3339 on: April 25, 2024, 09:16:32 PM »
That's a unique picture Hanky. You managed to get out angled by someone standing behind you. I don't think I've seen that before.

Looks close to tiny, yet somehow his head is still twice the size of the other guys.  Why has he stopped claiming it was IFBB judges that determined he was less shit than the other two?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3340 on: April 25, 2024, 11:20:13 PM »
was the food to help you lose subcutaneous water,, gain definition.. or hold water... jw ?
???

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3341 on: April 26, 2024, 12:38:12 AM »

Psst Brian, its about the physiques onstage.
Nice try with the deflection talking about the crowd, the auditorium and having fun.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3342 on: April 26, 2024, 01:32:45 AM »
Haha, yea like the stage or background has anything to do with the physiques. I guess if arnold, haney and oliva stood on that stage the level would be poor  ::)

Nice try with the deflection talking about the crowd, the auditorium and having fun.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: April 26, 2024, 01:54:35 AM »

The Charlotte Coliseum was closed down 2 decades ago dough boy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3344 on: April 26, 2024, 02:03:10 AM »
I was summoned to this thread for some reason...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3345 on: April 26, 2024, 03:04:28 AM »

I am 46 years old. It is about having fun. That is another reason I picked the biggest show with the biggest venue and a pro Wellness bikini show the same day. Did you not notice me and the other 2 guys smiling they are also in their mid 40s. No one is making a career out of this it is supposed to be fun. You want to starve yourself to death and be the most shredded guy in the high school auditorium have at it. I told you guys I wanted to feel healthy on stage and enjoy myself and that is what I did. Gettign the win was also fun but my health is more important. I did not take diuretics. I did not starve myself. I just showed up and had fun.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3346 on: April 26, 2024, 03:09:24 AM »
The Charlotte Coliseum was closed down 2 decades ago dough boy.

Charlotte Convention Center whatever it was a massive venue with a ton of people 2 day pro am event with booths set up and everything

I realize over 40 classic Physique is not the Open Bodybuilding Division. I get that. However, that is still my division and, in that division, I have a great physique. Do I need to work on my posing yeah. Going out alone for the night show I was doing everything I could just not to have a panic attack there were 1k plus people out there. I am agorophobic it was terrifying I didn't hit one pose right. I was on and off the stage before they even had my music going. The prejudging was a lot better as it was slower and I wasn't alone. Do I need to dial it in better the last couple days yeah absolutely. It was almost as if I deliberately tried to mess up my physique the last 48 hours before the show. But I still had enough to win a regional level Pro Am show in my division.

Do I have the right structure and enough muscle to win a National show in the over 40 Classic Physique Division?  I think I do. Obviously I would need to get diced up and learn a posing routing. But that is a lot easier to dice it up a little than to add muscle. I have enough muscle my arms and shoulders are big I am the right size for classic.

Of course if I get a pec repair that takes a year to recover that may change the time frame but I do think I have the size and shape to win a National Show in classic over 40 if I dial it in.

If I win Nationals will you all still call me delusional? Would I be considered a bodybuilder then? I doubt it. You would all say I cherry picked my class. That it was a sign the NPC had fallen. That I got lucky the other guys didn't even lift.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3347 on: April 26, 2024, 04:33:31 AM »
I`ve competed in contests at high school auditoriums,swanky hotels,and convention or Civic Centers.......it means absoulutely jackshit if the competitors suck,and the amateur portion of "THE CUP   ;D ....especially Brians class, was fucking terrible.

They could have held it at Yankee fucking stadium or on the fucking moon,or in Asgard,but a turd is still a turd no matter where its location,and Brian,you are the king of all turds.

OK....bye now!  :)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3348 on: April 26, 2024, 04:39:41 AM »
Charlotte Convention Center whatever it was a massive venue with a ton of people 2 day pro am event with booths set up and everything

I realize over 40 classic Physique is not the Open Bodybuilding Division. I get that. However, that is still my division and, in that division, I have a great physique. Do I need to work on my posing yeah. Going out alone for the night show I was doing everything I could just not to have a panic attack there were 1k plus people out there. I am agorophobic it was terrifying I didn't hit one pose right. I was on and off the stage before they even had my music going. The prejudging was a lot better as it was slower and I wasn't alone. Do I need to dial it in better the last couple days yeah absolutely. It was almost as if I deliberately tried to mess up my physique the last 48 hours before the show. But I still had enough to win a regional level Pro Am show in my division.

Do I have the right structure and enough muscle to win a National show in the over 40 Classic Physique Division?  I think I do. Obviously I would need to get diced up and learn a posing routing. But that is a lot easier to dice it up a little than to add muscle. I have enough muscle my arms and shoulders are big I am the right size for classic.

Of course if I get a pec repair that takes a year to recover that may change the time frame but I do think I have the size and shape to win a National Show in classic over 40 if I dial it in.

If I win Nationals will you all still call me delusional? Would I be considered a bodybuilder then? I doubt it. You would all say I cherry picked my class. That it was a sign the NPC had fallen. That I got lucky the other guys didn't even lift.

lmao.. what a pussy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: April 26, 2024, 04:42:25 AM »

and after reading that you want us to believe you are some kind of tough guy?