Author Topic: Okay I'm gonna get flack for this but when will people realize that the  (Read 1267 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
way to cure drug problems is not legalization but getting a damn clue and not starting.  Honestly, if you have an addictive personality join a sports team, go to church, drink in the privacy of your home but don't widdle down to skin and bones on crack or meth and expect all of us to feel sorry for you when you get locked up.

Like I said, I know I will get differing opinions but this will get ya'll talkin.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Okay I'm gonna get flack for this but when will people realize that the
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »
if people wanna do drugs..we should let em...

i have no clue why they r illegal...

their bodies..their lives..their choice...
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:44:30 PM »
if you have the demons in your blood, and you try them once, it's hella hard to get them gone.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »
if you have the demons in your blood, and you try them once, it's hella hard to get them gone.
The key is to pick the least destructive thing to be addicted to and drugs are the worst or Getbig.  Pick your poison. 

240, i swear I took your money only to bring my 10 kids, mother, grandmother, 5 stray dogs here to provide for a better life, continue to take your money, not learn the language all with no plans to ever consider myself anything but Mexican.
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:12 PM »
if people wanna do drugs..we should let em...

i have no clue why they r illegal...

their bodies..their lives..their choice...

Yep, but more importantly than that.... the insane amount of crime associated with illegal drugs has to do with the fact that they are illegal and the violent black market activities associated with trafficing in them, not anything to do with the drugs themselves. Take away the illegality, you take away the money associated with trafficing in them. (and the enormous cost to addicts of buying them, which makes them rob and steal to afford them).  If you legalized drugs, you'd cut the murder, drive-by shooting, armed robbery, and burglery rates by 2/3 overnight.  (not to mention the enormous law-enforcment costs) Sure you'd probably have a few more drug addicts, but on balance the trade-off would be well worth it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 08:54:47 PM »
illegal drugs are the only reason amreeka isnt an economic ruin ... show some respect :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 08:57:15 PM »

Yep, but more importantly than that.... the insane amount of crime associated with illegal drugs has to do with the fact that they are illegal and the violent black market activities associated with trafficing in them, not anything to do with the drugs themselves. Take away the illegality, you take away the money associated with trafficing in them. (and the enormous cost to addicts of buying them, which makes them rob and steal to afford them).  If you legalized drugs, you'd cut the murder, drive-by shooting, armed robbery, and burglery rates by 2/3 overnight.  (not to mention the enormous law-enforcment costs) Sure you'd probably have a few more drug addicts, but on balance the trade-off would be well worth it.

exactly..

drugs = $...for both sides..
carpe` vaginum!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »

There would still be a black market because of the potency of drugs.  If an addict gets hooked to a certain dose and cannot legally get it or the drugs just aren't that good, the balck market will supply better.  You think the government and pharm companies are gonna make high quality meth for the general populace?  Prolly not.  Many crimes occur simply to feed the addiction and that is overlooked IMO.  Many of those drug addicts commit crimes while on drugs.  I think too many people in this country would do it and the effects would not be something we want. 
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
240, i swear I took your money only to bring my 10 kids, mother, grandmother, 5 stray dogs here to provide for a better life, continue to take your money, not learn the language all with no plans to ever consider myself anything but Mexican.

HA!  You should have been iraqi - we would have delivered you to USA and given you $10k starter money for whatever hobby you choose!

The key is to pick the least destructive thing to be addicted to and drugs are the worst or Getbig.  Pick your poison.  

I don't like to admit this, but I have some junkies in the family and I have the compulsions in the blood, sure.  I choose addictions like getbig, work, family, gym, band, hiking, politics, gun range trips, grad degrees, shit you get the idea.  You have these urges to get drunk/high and slam everything with a pulse, but you grow the hell up and you replace this energy with positive, productive things.   You have a choice, no matter what addictions you have.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 09:07:03 PM »
HA!  You should have been iraqi - we would have delivered you to USA and given you $10k starter money for whatever hobby you choose!

I don't like to admit this, but I have some junkies in the family and I have the compulsions in the blood, sure.  I choose addictions like getbig, work, family, gym, band, hiking, politics, gun range trips, grad degrees, shit you get the idea.  You have these urges to get drunk/high and slam everything with a pulse, but you grow the hell up and you replace this energy with positive, productive things.   You have a choice, no matter what addictions you have.
Seriously, even if it is chronic masturbation and you get carpal tunnel, you're not killing your body.  Getbig, booze, gamlbing are all addictive but at worst for most people will get you divorced....with the occasional DUI for the extreme dipshit.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 09:14:05 PM »
Seriously, even if it is chronic masturbation and you get carpal tunnel, you're not killing your body.  Getbig, booze, gamlbing are all addictive but at worst for most people will get you divorced....with the occasional DUI for the extreme dipshit.

People can kill themselves with just about anything.  If you're addicted to sex, you're gonna end up with HIV from banging hookers raw.  if it's sleep, you're gonna OD on tylenol PM.  It just comes down to self-control, and splitting 1 bad addiction into 8 small ones :)   I have two members in my family who are going to die, probably this year.   Both abused cocaine.  One has hole in the heart, and one has brain tumor following repeated strokes.  I've seen serious drug abuse closely my whole life, it's fucked up.  But it's their choice.  I don't blame drugs, or the demons in their blood.  It is their fault because they chose to keep abusing after the first time someone sat them down and said "STOP OR YOU WILL DIE".  They chose it.  And me, I never have touched a single drug in my life, but did have a nice train wreck with alcohol for a few years.

The drug trade exists to filter illegal $ into the US so that during the laundering process it can be used as free cash flow to keep both sides afloat in dual credit transactions.

it ain't going anywhere as long as it's floating the economy.