Author Topic: debunking 911 controlled demo myths  (Read 934 times)

sandycoosworth

debunking 911 controlled demo myths
« on: February 18, 2007, 09:05:12 AM »
Myth #1: the WTC tower collapses began at the upper levels, where the planes hit the buildings, demolition professionals always blow the bottom floors of a structure first

- taking a look at tower 7 first, observe in these 2 high resolution videos that it clearly collapsed from the bottom first, and had a kink in its collapse:

here is a lower res gif showing the collapse from the bottom:

and here is what wtc 7 looked like after the collapse ... the basement was blown out and the kink pulled the building in on itself so it fell in near perfect footprint pile:

as for the other 2 towers, they had an unconventional design: if you blew the bottom completely they would fall over + the planes didnt hit the bottom so it would look silly...

im guessing they cracked most of the core culumns(interior core columns) in the pre collapse explosions .... then cracked the ones connected to trusses (the exterior core columns) starting from the impact zone, heading down (and heading up in the case of tower 2) as the buildings were falling....

despite the fact they didnt blow the bottom completely, there were numerous reports of massive explosions in the basements (all 7 levels of which collapsed through most of the wtc complex, containing most of the debris).

here is footage of the first tower to fall, wtc 2, as it is collapsing, note carefully the massive amounts of white smoke (a cloud thats at least 250 feet tall) coming from its base before the collapse is anywhere near there .... white smoke is the by product of a thermate/thermite reaction:

another video showing basement explosions and white smoke, this time well before the collapse:

and some eye witness accounts of basement explosions:

&mode=related&search=

Myth # 2 Non-experts claim that debris seen blowing out of windows was evidence of explosive charges, but experts identify this as air and light office contents (paper, pulverized concrete, etc.) being forced out of windows as floors collapsed on each other.

the problem with this theory is the squibbs that are 40 stories away from the rest of the collapse:

my guess, this would be because some knob left a door open on these particular floors ... i dont think its charges ripping through the exteroir columns, rather the core exploions finding an escape route .... either way i highly doubt it has anyting to do with the collapse wave 500 feet above

Myth #3    * Demolition firms had very sensitive seismographs operating at other sites in Manhattan on September 11.  None recorded any explosions during the tower collapses.

i dont know where youre getting this evidence from, but the video evidence dispute it (though i dont feel like checking) ... heres a video showing shaking before the north tower collapse and you can see shit falling from the north tower so i doubt its just the camera:

Myth #3    * Clean-up crews found none of the tell tale signs of controlled demolitions that would have existed if explosive charges had been used.

here they found columns cut on an angle and the remnants of liquid metal on them:

&mode=related&search=

heres there is molten metal in the debris:

Myth #4  * Cutting away walls, insulation, plumbing, and electrical conduits to place numerous charges on the towers’ structural columns in advance would not have gone unnoticed.    

it didnt, here scott forbes who worked in the south tower reports an unprecedented power down the weekend before 911: 

Myth #5 * For more information, see ImplosionWorld’s article on the WTC collapses, the National Institute of Science and Technology’s “Answers to Frequently Asked Questions,” and Popular Mechanics, parts 4 and 5.

this is the most scientific disection of NIST/fema i have seen so far ... its a real eye opener as to how deceptive the tests used were ... take the time to watch this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=718236659434732032&hl=en

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: debunking 911 controlled demo myths
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
This post alone casts enough doubt on the official narrative to warrant a complete and independent investigation.

People who don't want 911 investigated are either very scared, very stupid, or they support murder of Americans.  I think that about covers it.

sandycoosworth

Re: debunking 911 controlled demo myths
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 10:07:08 AM »
tks bro

i have many high resolution 911 vids im slowing putting on you tube ... ill keep y'all updated :D