Author Topic: N.Y. Democrats - "You are lucky we dont take everything over 250k"  (Read 4797 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: N.Y. Democrats - "You are lucky we dont take everything over 250k"
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:39 AM »
Its tony and No sir i havent im a recent college grad your missing the point your making more money wouldnt mean anything to you b/c it wouldnt be your money, you understand with 100% tax over 250k you personally would never make more then 250k so why take a risk that could pan out badly if your already making about 200k a year if you will never make more then 250k?

::)  Who knows everything.....lol. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »
3 pages wasted getting panicked over one ridiculous statement by one state senator about something that will never happen. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2009, 07:43:35 AM »
3 pages wasted getting panicked over one ridiculous statement by one state senator about something that will never happen. 
straw you have a view alot like my friend man always it will never happen...i bet you wouldnt believe that a man could get a country to partake in genocide either, happens all the time bro and turning a blind eye to the small shit is what allows them to get their foot in the door.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
Look at the mortgage plan proposed by ZERO today!

You want to talk about insane and orwellian??? Fuggetaboutit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2009, 07:54:49 AM »

What happened to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:54 AM »
What happened to you?

They are in denial about their communist cult leader the movement he is inspiring.  They are lashing out. 

Check out the mortgage plan he offered today.  GWB is his worst drunken stupor could not even dream of this.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2009, 08:04:14 AM »
They are in denial about their communist cult leader the movement he is inspiring.  They are lashing out. 

Check out the mortgage plan he offered today.  GWB is his worst drunken stupor could not even dream of this.

There is a growing tide of anger at having to get your own money back with strings attached to it from the Federal government. People are getting really pissed off.

Start with this and watch the WHOLE series, it explains perfectly what I just mentioned. One of the best shows I've heard in a long time. Very promising.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2009, 08:06:23 AM »
straw you have a view alot like my friend man always it will never happen...i bet you wouldnt believe that a man could get a country to partake in genocide either, happens all the time bro and turning a blind eye to the small shit is what allows them to get their foot in the door.

I said 2 pages ago that I don't even live in NY and no I don't think any state will impose a 100% income tax over 250k.   We don't even know the context of this quote.  Maybe he was making a comment in response to an equally absurd statement or something like that.   Certainly nothing to warrant the last 3 pages of histrionics on this thread.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
I said 2 pages ago that I don't even live in NY and no I don't think any state will impose a 100% income tax over 250k.   We don't even know the context of this quote.  Maybe he was making a comment in response to an equally absurd statement or something like that.   Certainly nothing to warrant the last 3 pages of histrionics on this thread.
You think they will institute an all gun ban? commit genocide?, spy on us?, take our hard earned money away and give it to ppl who dont work? LOL dude shit like this happens everyday all over the world just b/c this is america doesnt mean it wont or cant happen here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »
You think they will institute an all gun ban? commit genocide?, spy on us?, take our hard earned money away and give it to ppl who dont work? LOL dude shit like this happens everyday all over the world just b/c this is america doesnt mean it wont or cant happen here.

they?

you mean our government?

haven't they already done most of those things?

call me crazy but I'm just not worried about being taxed @ 100% over 250k.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2009, 10:11:34 AM »
mcmannus, i never said happiness was tied to money.  i certainly agree with you there, but it is unwise to deny that the promise of $ is what motivates many people and companies to take major financial risks which lead to new building, products and innovation.  If you knew the majority of your money over 200k will be taken, why put yourself at financial risk with business decisions?  Thats reality.

ie...i would rather take a secure job making $80k per year rather than take major financial risks in private industry knowing when (maybe) you finally turn a good profit after years of sacrifice, its going to be taken from you.  Its a fact that private industry drives far more growth and innovation compared to the government.

And who is the gov to say you make too much?  especially when we are talking about numbers that are not the wealthy elite.  We are seeing the gov trying to take too much control here.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2009, 10:35:13 PM »
mcmannus, i never said happiness was tied to money.  i certainly agree with you there, but it is unwise to deny that the promise of $ is what motivates many people and companies to take major financial risks which lead to new building, products and innovation.  If you knew the majority of your money over 200k will be taken, why put yourself at financial risk with business decisions?  Thats reality.

ie...i would rather take a secure job making $80k per year rather than take major financial risks in private industry knowing when (maybe) you finally turn a good profit after years of sacrifice, its going to be taken from you.  Its a fact that private industry drives far more growth and innovation compared to the government.

And who is the gov to say you make too much?  especially when we are talking about numbers that are not the wealthy elite.  We are seeing the gov trying to take too much control here.

What If your boss told you, you get a raise to 250k if you increase the sales per year for the company.   You have NO RISK and you would still work hard to be productive to get that amount.   If you got there and slacked off then you could be replaced by a new guy.   Theres all the incentive you have now and no risk.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:12 AM »
NY to Fight Budget Troubles with Tax Hike
A Semi-News/Semi-Satire from AzConservative ^ | 14 Feb 2009 | John Semmens

Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:08:50 PM by John Semmens

The New York State Legislature is proposing a 50% increase in the tax rate applied to incomes over $250,000 a year. Senate Majority Leader, Malcolm A. Smith (D-St. Albans) warned the Republican minority against “obstinate opposition.”

“These members of the economic aristocracy must not be allowed to withhold excessive amounts of society’s resources when they could be used for more important purposes or to accomplish a more equitable distribution of the Earth’s bounty,” Smith said. “They should consider themselves lucky we don’t take everything over $250,000. As the president as so aptly pointed out, no one really needs more than that for a comfortable living.”

________________________ ______________

Pure communists and tyrants. 

Congratulations you fools who vote democrat, you are ushering in communism and you dont even realize it.

Lenin called all of you types " Useful Idiots" of communism.

Unbelievable.   >:(  How do these people get and stay in elected office?  I'm almost speechless. . . .

This ain't Canada.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »
Unbelievable.   >:(  How do these people get and stay in elected office?  I'm almost speechless. . . .

Come to NYC and walk around the streets for awhile.  You will learn very quickly why Democrats win here. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:37 AM »

Or Cali, come hang out here for a day and see why they win here too....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »
Or Cali, come hang out here for a day and see why they win here too....

Same garbage, different coast line. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »
Yes Ted Kennedy,Barney Frank, Cynthia McKinney  and the litany of tax cheats, drunks and criminals in both houses of Congress should decide how much money I ought to earn.

The democrats remind me of the dweebs who play fantasy baseball/ football etc. ( no offense to anyone here) or that call up sports talk radio stations with wild ideas of trades and the signings of free agents- Very Very Adept at spending other peoples money.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »
Still haven't seen this reported anywhere except a place that says SATIRE.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

The democrats remind me of the dweebs who play fantasy baseball/ football etc. ( no offense to anyone here)

Hey now.  I resemble that remark.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »
Hey now.  I resemble that remark.   :)
LOL me too fantasy football fuking rocks man

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »
LOL me too fantasy football fuking rocks man

Truth.   :)