Author Topic: Sarah Palin DESECRATES American FLAG  (Read 9390 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin DESECRATES American FLAG
« on: October 21, 2010, 07:14:40 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin DESECRATES American FLAG
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 07:25:28 AM »
She should not have done that. 

However:

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 07:29:44 AM »
Oh brother.She is in a crowd getting crushed,talking to a reporter and someone hands her something to sign.Jesus,talk about a stretch.Ive been in line at autograph signings and you could get ball players to sign anything you put in front of them,they dont pick their head up,they just keep signing anything in front of them.She at least was talking to people.

By the way,I also dont see the big deal with Obama either.He probably wasnt paying any attention to what was going on,thinking about something else.Sort of like being at a ball game with a hat on and fogetting to take it off during national anthem.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 07:31:34 AM »
Oh brother.She is in a crowd getting crushed,talking to a reporter and someone hands her something to sign.Jesus,talk about a stretch.Ive been in line at autograph signings and you could get ball players to sign anything you put in front of them,they dont pick their head up,they just keep signing anything in front of them.She at least was talking to people.

By the way,I also dont see the big deal with Obama either.He probably wasnt paying any attention to what was going on,thinking about something else.Sort of like being at a ball game with a hat on and fogetting to take it off during national anthem.

Yeah - he was thinking "Screw that shit - I aint holding my hand over my heart to celebrate the flag of oppression, supression, repression, and secession" 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 07:34:12 AM »

However:

::) ::) ::)

oh brother

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 07:36:15 AM »
Of brother what?  Even Hillary knew the right thing to do in that circumstance. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 07:39:02 AM »
Of brother what?  Even Hillary knew the right thing to do in that circumstance. 

Your arguments are stupid. You're like the typical politics guy that when someone on their party does something bad, they reply "well soandso on your party did it!" or "soandso on your party did....."

You remind me of a guy that doesn't listen to his doctor when his doctor says that smoking is bad, because the doctor smoked too.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 07:40:51 AM »
Your arguments are stupid. You're like the typical politics guy that when someone on their party does something bad, they reply "well soandso on your party did it!" or "soandso on your party did....."

You remind me of a guy that doesn't listen to his doctor when his doctor says that smoking is bad, because the doctor smoked too.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 07:51:25 AM »

I said what Palin did was wrong - I guess you missed that -  but you can't bash her for things the head of the Dem party does that equally make a mockery of the flag.

See - this is why the attacks on Palin and others don't work.  Anything you throw at her can be equally rebutted by examples of people like obama doing the same exact thing, all to which you, blacken, and others remained silent. 

So sorry, either bash both, or don't bash at all.   ;)   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:01 AM »

How about if some idiot politician with an ass the size of the moon tries to dictate what you can eat like that tranny Michelle Obama does.Should we listen to her or do what we want?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 07:53:45 AM »
I said what Palin did was wrong - I guess you missed that -  but you can't bash her for things the head of the Dem party does that equally make a mockery of the flag.

See - this is why the attacks on Palin and others don't work.  Anything you throw at her can be equally rebutted by examples of people like obama doing the same exact thing, all to which you, blacken, and others remained silent. 

So sorry, either bash both, or don't bash at all.   ;)   

Instead of just bashing the person that this thread was referring to, you automatically brought obama into the mix, turning it into a party argument. I think both made a careless mistake, regardless of political parties.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 07:55:15 AM »
How about if some idiot politician with an ass the size of the moon tries to dictate what you can eat like that tranny Michelle Obama does.Should we listen to her or do what we want?

:D :D Michelle Obama is not a politician

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 07:56:12 AM »
Instead of just bashing the person that this thread was referring to, you automatically brought obama into the mix, turning it into a party argument. I think both made a careless mistake, regardless of political parties.

What obama did was not careless at all. Remember the flag pin controversy? Read dSouzas book on this guy and you will learn exactly what drives this man, and trust me, it aint love for our flag or country.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »

::)   no she is only using tax dollars to the tuine of almost a Billion dollars to tell us what to do, all while she grows fatter by the day indluging in booze, lobsters, caviar, etc. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59:18 AM »

She isnt?Why is she stumpin on the campaign trail?Why is she trying to get bills passed in the congress?Why does she give speeches?Why is she called the most powerfull women in the world?[a lie].She isnt an elected politician[I predict she will run for office]but she is most certainly political.So,your right not technically a politician but a political force,trying to dictate what we eat!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59:33 AM »
::)   no she is only using tax dollars to the tuine of almost a Billion dollars to tell us what to do, all while she grows fatter by the day indluging in booze, lobsters, caviar, etc.  

they keep saying your a lawyer, i really find that hard to believe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »
Not a smart move.  I'm sure her defense will be, as usual, an attack on the lamestream media for noticing that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 08:07:25 AM »

However:

lmao...you rock

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 08:18:48 AM »

However:

so thats what you do... "she shouldnt have done that" and then you exceuse it by posting something where obama didnt put his hand over his heart which isnt a mandate for national anthem..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:01 AM »
I'm taking cues from 240, and others who bring up Bush every time Obama is brought up.    every time someone brings up Palin, I will bring up something equally bad from Obama.

See how it works Mal? 

Sucks huh?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 08:26:21 AM »
I'm taking cues from 240, and others who bring up Bush every time Obama is brought up.    every time someone brings up Palin, I will bring up something equally bad from Obama.

See how it works Mal? 

Sucks huh?   

You been doin that since day one..so theres not a big change there...and  oh yeah, youre pathetic

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 08:27:14 AM »
Are we that silly that Palin signing a flag and Obama forgetting to put his hand on his heart are big issues?The economy is in the toilet,Iran is about to have nukes and the country has never been more devided and we are worried about stupidity like this?

Im all for pointing out stupid things,but geeze,people throwing stuff in her face to sign and a guy forgetting to put his hand on his heart[it wasnt like he was dancing]and these are big deals?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 08:31:07 AM »
You been doin that since day one..so theres not a big change there...and  oh yeah, youre pathetic

Why not?   is Obama supposed to get a free pass and a honeymoon and not have his garbage brought to light or mocked and ridiculed like any other politician?      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Are we that silly that Palin signing a flag and Obama forgetting to put his hand on his heart are big issues?The economy is in the toilet,Iran is about to have nukes and the country has never been more devided and we are worried about stupidity like this?

Im all for pointing out stupid things,but geeze,people throwing stuff in her face to sign and a guy forgetting to put his hand on his heart[it wasnt like he was dancing]and these are big deals?

I agree..Dancing would be hilarous too..hahahahhahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 08:34:54 AM »

Billy - in case you missed it - this is exactly where the left wants to be arguing this, not on the economy, health care, jobs, etc.  

did you see my thread about last weeks jobs number being revised upwards again for the 26th straight week?  

Do you really think the left and dems want to discuss this after spending over 3 Trillion dollars with nothing to show for it?  

Notice anything lately - its trash ODonnell, Angle, & Palin all the time 24/7 and not run on their record.  They have ZERO to run on but trashing odonnell and palin.  

Without that, they literally have zero to run on.  

I agree with this a bogus issue, but its fun spoiling the Palin hatefest by pointing out equally stupid things the Messiah and The One does.