Author Topic: Mental Illness is rampant in Biden’s administration  (Read 685 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Mental Illness is rampant in Biden’s administration
« on: April 30, 2022, 01:40:37 PM »
You voted for it…you know who you are

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Mental Illness is rampant in Biden’s administration
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 03:22:15 PM »
I don’t know who the bottom right corner is, but I think the others are an embarrassment.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 04:40:31 PM »
Strawboy and LurkingForBoys lookup to these creatures as heros.
c

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 08:17:06 AM »
You voted for it…you know who you are

Do any of them believe the Trump won the election and that Biden, along with a roster of high level Republicans across the country, perpetrated a massive and unprecedented voter fraud scheme...of which there is not a shred of evidence.

If so, then you might have a point

Oh yeah, did any of them believe the THE TRAITOR would be reinstated or that Democrats eat babies or that JFK Jr would come back from the dead....and somehow the "back from the dead" JFK Jr is for some reason a Trump supporter ....and will be Trumps running mate in 2024

If any of those people in the photo's believed any of that shit then you've got a point

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 09:31:23 AM »
Do any of them believe the Trump won the election and that Biden, along with a roster of high level Republicans across the country, perpetrated a massive and unprecedented voter fraud scheme...of which there is not a shred of evidence.

If so, then you might have a point

Oh yeah, did any of them believe the THE TRAITOR would be reinstated or that Democrats eat babies or that JFK Jr would come back from the dead....and somehow the "back from the dead" JFK Jr is for some reason a Trump supporter ....and will be Trumps running mate in 2024

If any of those people in the photo's believed any of that shit then you've got a point

Backing freaks? They can’t prove he did win. You can’t nor can anyone on the face of the planet. Biden and his fake administration were installed. Period

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 10:15:53 AM »
Backing freaks? They can’t prove he did win. You can’t nor can anyone on the face of the planet. Biden and his fake administration were installed. Period

Biden won and it's been "proven" over and over an over again

The problem is that your brain is broken and you can't process that fact

You're a perfect example of the mental illness that exists within the Republican party

As to the people you posted, I don't know details about any of them but I have no reason to shit on them just because they are trans or whatever

Your party is infested with PEDO's and you haven't condemned ANY OF THEM and instead you make excuses for them

If any of the people whose photos you posted are proven pedo's then let me know and, unlike you, I will condemn them

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 02:43:03 PM »
Strawzy is useful idiot for Lenin.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »

You're a perfect example of the mental illness that exists within the Republican party

As to the people you posted, I don't know details about any of them but I have no reason to shit on them just because they are trans or whatever

Your party is infested with PEDO's and you haven't condemned ANY OF THEM and instead you make excuses for them

If any of the people whose photos you posted are proven pedo's then let me know and, unlike you, I will condemn them

Nothing about him winning has been proven. NOTHING. As far as Pedos. You’re a liar. I said hang them if true. Your party literally and wholeheartedly backs the pedo agenda and they make no bones about it. Yes, you voted it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 02:59:23 PM »

Your entire party are Pedos sympathizers. Don’t you use the Lincoln Project as one of your main sources?? Take a gander below

https://twitter.com/themrc/status/1520863127310684162?s=21&t=vqsa0eZO8WTOkL2_VhjxEg

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 03:30:58 PM »
I don’t know who the bottom right corner is, but I think the others are an embarrassment.

She's a conspiracy theorist and disinformation peddler, now in charge of the Ministry of Truth Department of Homeland Security "Disinformation Governance Board".