Author Topic: President Joe Biden's Full Speech at 2022 White House Correspondents' Dinner  (Read 1119 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Biden did a pretty good job and shows he has a sense of humor and can make fun of himself and is not a sensitive little snowflake like the former POTUS

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Can't make a post without mentioning your obsession can you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can't make a post without mentioning your obsession can you?

Just stating a fact
I realize that Trumptards such as yourself hate facts
I see you still can't stop reading and commenting on my posts

What was that you were saying about obsession again?

chaos

• Getbig V
Just stating a fact
I realize that Trumptards such as yourself hate facts
I see you still can't stop reading and commenting on my posts

What was that you were saying about obsession again?
Facts? Your OPINIONS are shit, absolutely shit. As you can clearly see when you post on any board on getbig, you are immediately shamed and ridiculed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Facts? Your OPINIONS are shit, absolutely shit. As you can clearly see when you post on any board on getbig, you are immediately shamed and ridiculed.

Yes, it's a FACT that THE TRAITOR never attended the White House Correspondents dinner when he was POTUS

you dispute that?

Feel free to prove me wrong by posting the video

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Strawzy has a man crush on Trumpy.

chaos

• Getbig V
Yes, it's a FACT that THE TRAITOR never attended the White House Correspondents dinner when he was POTUS

you dispute that?

Did I miss that statement in your post or something? Did you write it invisibly or are you just a fucking moron piece of shit? Myself and most of getbig vote for the latter. :)

Biden did a pretty good job and shows he has a sense of humor and can make fun of himself and is not a sensitive little snowflake like the former POTUS

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You know you've reach the depths of pitiful, when the one thing you can say Sleepy Joe did well is read a semi-comedic bit.....that he probably didn't even write, in front of a bunch of media lapdogs and Hollywood sycophants.

Let's see how much they're laughing in a little over six months from now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
💯

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Did I miss that statement in your post or something? Did you write it invisibly or are you just a fucking moron piece of shit? Myself and most of getbig vote for the latter. :)

So you agree that Trump never attended the dinner when he was POTUS

It takes balls and a sense of humor to show up and tell jokes and have jokes told at your expense

That's why THE TRAITOR never went

Lack of balls and a sense of humor

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You know you've reach the depths of pitiful, when the one thing you can say Sleepy Joe did well is read a semi-comedic bit.....that he probably didn't even write, in front of a bunch of media lapdogs and Hollywood sycophants.

Let's see how much they're laughing in a little over six months from now.

Just for you and your fellow Trumptards with an extra short attention span

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

you dispute that?

Not wanting to defend Trump but why would he attend an event to where he's going to be trashed??

Its like me going into a room and get called a porch monkey and spook for 1 hours
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Not wanting to defend Trump but why would he attend an event to where he's going to be trashed??

Its like me going into a room and get called a porch monkey and spook for 1 hours

Did you watch the video

Biden got trashed.  That's the point of these things

We live in a Democracy with free speech and you can talk shit to power without fear of your life, personal safety or getting thrown in jail

Trump didn't show up because he's a pussy who can't take any criticism and probably also can't tell a joke.
Every POTUS since 1924 has attended so why is Trump such a sensitive little snowflake that he can't take a joke?

Trevor Noah not only talked shit about Biden but also Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Ron DeSantis.  He even made a joke about Jeffrey Toobin jerking off on Zoom and yes..Toobin was in the room.  There was a lot of laughing and cringing going on in that room.  It was pretty awesome.  Well worth your time to watch.

Seriously, who here doesn't love talking shit AND would love talking shit to a few people/groups in that crowd

Hell, if you hate Biden then you'll enjoy the video too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL - what a disaster.  Every single thing in the country is worse off under this disgusting pedo corrupt freak. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Embarrassing speech, if you think thats "pretty good" is only because Joe was gassed up with drugs and he squeaked thru it.

Kunt can't normally udder and adjective.  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/yes-a-lot-of-white-house-correspondents-guests-are-testing-positive/ar-AAWX6eP

This is your tribe.   OWN IT!