Author Topic: MOST IMPRESSIVE NATURALS PICS!!!  (Read 154925 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: MOST IMPRESSIVE NATURALS PICS!!!
« Reply #225 on: March 11, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »
shoulders are mostly genetic, that and calves are my best bodyparts..
L

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »
Both baby hercules and jaejonna have good builds.   Natural is the way to go.  So many people are taking steroids and all types of drugs but they look terrible.  Why risk getting guts and deformed arms?  So many are mad because the natural who trains harder looks better in the end.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: March 15, 2008, 01:48:58 AM »
Both baby hercules and jaejonna have good builds.   Natural is the way to go.  So many people are taking steroids and all types of drugs but they look terrible.  Why risk getting guts and deformed arms?  So many are mad because the natural who trains harder looks better in the end.

Ye, just take a look at the "natural" pro's and the real guys at the IFBB.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #228 on: March 15, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »
shoulders are mostly genetic, that and calves are my best bodyparts..

Everything is genetic. Muscle size, structure, quality...genetic. Drug response, genetic. Metabolism, genetic. Bone structure, genetic. All genetic.

People need to stop talking about hard work because hard work is a given. I know lots of guys who bust their arse with diet and lifting and look totally average because of shitty genetics.

It's all genetics, drugs or no drugs.

I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »
Everything is genetic. Muscle size, structure, quality...genetic. Drug response, genetic. Metabolism, genetic. Bone structure, genetic. All genetic.

People need to stop talking about hard work because hard work is a given. I know lots of guys who bust their arse with diet and lifting and look totally average because of shitty genetics.

It's all genetics, drugs or no drugs.

Hardwork and nutrition is a given, eh?

Fvcking idiot.
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »
Hardwork and nutrition is a given, eh?

Fvcking idiot.

For some people it is, Mr. Mo-Ham-Head. I was referring to people I know for whom it is a give but make few gains because of genetic limitations.
I hate the State.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »
Keep it civil children... this isn't the Y-board.

The Luke

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »
For some people it is, Mr. Mo-Ham-Head. I was referring to people I know for whom it is a give but make few gains because of genetic limitations.
and among people I've seen there is a guy who blew up from 150 pounds to 190 pounds naturally because he got his diet and exercise in order...he is still lean w/ abs. Yea, some people have it easy, and others have to work harder. But everything isn't 'all genetics' as u claim, diet and exercise are a big big factor.

Like your obession with irrelevant topics, i don't think the 'all genetics' thing is going away anytime soon for ya  ;)
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »
Keep it civil children... this isn't the Y-board.

The Luke

Haider never keeps it civil. He invades my posts with childish, snide remarks all the time. I have offered him an opportunity to let it go and just keep it polite but he kept on about it so I am just repaying him in kind.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
and among people I've seen there is a guy who blew up from 150 pounds to 190 pounds naturally because he got his diet and exercise in order...he is still lean w/ abs. Yea, some people have it easy, and others have to work harder. But everything isn't 'all genetics' as u claim, diet and exercise are a big big factor.

Like your obession with irrelevant topics, i don't think the 'all genetics' thing is going away anytime soon for ya  ;)

My comment on all genetics presupposed proper diet and exercise. What don't you get about that kid?
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »
My comment on all genetics presupposed proper diet and exercise. What don't you get about that kid?
you clearly said it's all genetics, as a general statement; downplaying the role of diet and exercise like that's the "easy part".

btw, u need to calm the fvck down, it ain't all that serious. Saying that for the millionth time anyway.
follow the arrows

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »
Haider,

Stop argument mongering.

Deicide has a good point that genetics can be a major deciding factor in bodybuilding success... natural trainers ALL train, eat and rest the same way... among successful natural trainees you have already filtered out those who don't train hard; don't eat right; don't rest properly... with all those variables being standardized, yes, genetics are the deciding factor.

If you don't agree with the blanket statement "all down to genetics", then please ask for clarification before resorting to personal attacks.

The Luke 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
Haider,

Stop argument mongering.

Deicide has a good point that genetics can be a major deciding factor in bodybuilding success... natural trainers ALL train, eat and rest the same way... among successful natural trainees you have already filtered out those who don't train hard; don't eat right; don't rest properly... with all those variables being standardized, yes, genetics are the deciding factor.

If you don't agree with the blanket statement "all down to genetics", then please ask for clarification before resorting to personal attacks.

The Luke 

Cheers...

Dia Dhuit agus Tapadh leat!
I hate the State.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »
Dia Dhuit agus Tapadh leat!

...Tapadh leat?

Gaeilge? An bhfuil cupla focal agat?

The Luke

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
...Tapadh leat?

The Luke

Hmm...fucking mutation and Celtic languages....you got me...I would hazard a guess I fear it is wrong.

What does it mean?
I hate the State.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2008, 08:17:30 PM »

translation:
"Irish? Are you an Irish speaker?"

That "Tapadh leat" is not Irish by the way, well not to the best of my knowledge.

The Luke

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »
Haider,

Stop argument mongering.

The Luke 
there were no personal attacks, he clearly said "all genetics" as he has been in the past. Him backpeddling on his points is not my fault, I was merely defending the reason for my original reply.

I highly disagree with your contention that we all train and eat with the same discipline (in bold), or in a proper scientific manner (periodised training, lean bulking, etc.). The rest of your post isn't something I disagreed with at all.
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2008, 08:49:48 PM »
there were no personal attacks, he clearly said "all genetics" as he has been in the past. Him backpeddling on his points is not my fault, I was merely defending the reason for my original reply.

I highly disagree with your contention that we all train and eat with the same discipline (in bold), or in a proper scientific manner (periodised training, lean bulking, etc.). The rest of your post isn't something I disagreed with at all.

My post presupposed it. That was the point.
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2008, 09:05:51 PM »
My post presupposed it. That was the point.
why the fvck would u do that? I understood what you were saying, just didn't agree with why you would do such a thing, unless ofcourse you think the role of these two things are minimal.  :)
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2008, 09:07:26 PM »
why the fvck would u do that? I understood what you were saying, just didn't agree with why you would do such a thing, unless ofcourse you think the role of these two things are minimal.  :)

Obviously I think diet and training are essential, however given these factors, only superior genetics will prevail.
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »
Obviously I think diet and training are essential, however given these factors, only superior genetics will prevail.
you can't do anything about genetics, only what you eat and how you train. Stop whining  ;D
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2008, 09:20:56 PM »
you can't do anything about genetics, only what you eat and how you train. Stop whining  ;D

I am not whining. I have bad genetics when it comes to bodybuilding. I lift because I enjoy it as well as for philosophical reasons.
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »
I am not whining. I have bad genetics when it comes to bodybuilding. I lift because I enjoy it as well as for philosophical reasons.
i think you are, u keep bringing it up.

Speaking of reasons for lifting weights, I still haven't figured out mine. It's jsut kind of an obsession  ;D But I enjoy it  :)
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »
i think you are, u keep bringing it up.

Speaking of reasons for lifting weights, I still haven't figured out mine. It's jsut kind of an obsession  ;D But I enjoy it  :)

Stating facts does not equate to whining.

Do you have good genetics? I have never seen pics of you?
I hate the State.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
Stating facts does not equate to whining.

Do you have good genetics? I have never seen pics of you?
Repeating them is, insisting over and over their improtance over hard work...i'd call that whining  :P

my genetics are fine, i guess my height sucks for bodybuilding and my chest is asymmetric (like i tore my right pec or something). I have good width, good quads (from a LOT of squatting), my traps grow from jsut deadlifting, but my calves suck (genetic ;D).
follow the arrows