Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423010 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3175 on: December 18, 2021, 10:50:33 AM »
First of all it's closer to 98%. While that number may seem low, it represents over a hundred million people worldwide. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. All of these EXTRA sick people overwhelm our medical system. I live in a city of less than one million people, this year alone over 150,000 medical procedures have been postponed due to COVID. That's with the vaccine, masks and strict lockdown.

Any medical system overrun is due to covid measures and shortages put in place by choice/policy and patient fear, not sick with covid bodies. I have firsthand knowledge that the heart and vascular depts are overrun...wonder why?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3176 on: December 18, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »

Any medical system overrun is due to covid measures and shortages put in place by choice/policy and patient fear, not sick with covid bodies. I have firsthand knowledge that the heart and vascular depts are overrun...wonder why?

This is simply not correct. Before COVID our medical system ran at full capacity and COVID pushed it over the edge. There just simply isn't enough Doctors and nurses to handle the extra case load. Sure our government should have been prepared for something like this, but as I am sure you would agree, most governments are totally incompetent.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3177 on: December 18, 2021, 11:58:53 AM »
This is simply not correct. Before COVID our medical system ran at full capacity and COVID pushed it over the edge. There just simply isn't enough Doctors and nurses to handle the extra case load. Sure our government should have been prepared for something like this, but as I am sure you would agree, most governments are totally incompliant.
Coward just like PrimeFaggot.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3178 on: December 19, 2021, 06:08:28 AM »
First of all it's closer to 98%. While that number may seem low, it represents over a hundred million people worldwide. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. All of these EXTRA sick people overwhelm our medical system. I live in a city of less than one million people, this year alone over 150,000 medical procedures have been postponed due to COVID. That's with the vaccine, masks and strict lockdown.

Goes to show none of those things makes the slightest bit of difference.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3179 on: December 19, 2021, 10:09:53 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/1477707163/videos/619380552446143

Javid admits two jabs doesnt work, you need a third

A bit like saying two cough drops wont cure your cough but a third one will

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3180 on: December 19, 2021, 10:20:35 AM »
Goes to show none of those things makes the slightest bit of difference.

Not sure what you mean here.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3181 on: December 19, 2021, 11:07:00 AM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/kroger-ending-some-covid-19-benefits-for-unvaccinated-staff-1.5708591

"Kroger, the biggest traditional grocery chain in the U.S., is ending some benefits for unvaccinated workers as big employers attempt to compel more of their workforce to become vaccinated with cases of COVID-19 again rising.

Unvaccinated workers will no longer be eligible to receive up to two weeks paid emergency leave if they become infected, a company spokesperson confirmed Tuesday. That policy was put into place last year when vaccines were unavailable.

The company said it will also begin charging a US$50 monthly fee to unvaccinated salaried workers and managers who are enrolled in a company health care plan. Unionized workers and non-union hourly workers won't be charged that fee."

I believe we'll be seeing more of this in the future. In Canada there is talk that the unvaccinated will have to pay more income tax.

I personally would like to see the unvaccinated denied all COVID treatment but this is a start.

:)

OAK

• Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3184 on: December 19, 2021, 11:37:54 AM »

I believe we'll be seeing more of this in the future. In Canada there is talk that the unvaccinated will have to pay more income tax.

I personally would like to see the unvaccinated denied all COVID treatment but this is a start.

:)

What about smokers
Drinkers
Drug Addicts
Careless Drivers
People walking into traffic while on phone /listening to music

Should they all be denied Treatment because You dont like their choices / they've bought upon themselves??
Vaccinated or Not.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3185 on: December 19, 2021, 11:50:24 AM »
What about smokers
Drinkers
Drug Addicts
Careless Drivers
People walking into traffic while on phone /listening to music

Should they all be denied Treatment because You dont like their choices / they've bought upon themselves??
Vaccinated or Not.

All of those groups that you listed already have to pay more for health insurance and life insurance.

They should not be denied COIVD treatment because they did nothing to increase their odds of catching it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3186 on: December 19, 2021, 12:10:22 PM »
All of those groups that you listed already have to pay more for health insurance and life insurance.

They should not be denied COIVD treatment because they did nothing to increase their odds of catching it.

people on the phone and walking into traffic have to pay more for health and life insurance?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3187 on: December 19, 2021, 12:13:43 PM »
people on the phone and walking into traffic have to pay more for health and life insurance?

Yes. Also, they would not receive life insurance if they died doing it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3188 on: December 19, 2021, 12:13:52 PM »
The Omicron variant was first discovered on the 24th of November 2021 in South Africa

This is Amazons currently available books on the Omicron Variant?????
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=omicron&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3189 on: December 19, 2021, 12:40:06 PM »
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

"A man came into a forest and asked the Trees to provide him a handle for his axe. The Trees consented to his request and gave him a young ash-tree. No sooner had the man fitted a new handle to his axe from it, than he began to use it and quickly felled with his strokes the noblest giants of the forest. An old OAK, lamenting when too late the destruction of his companions, said to a neighboring cedar, “The first step has lost us all. If we had not given up the rights of the ash, we might yet have retained our own privileges and have stood for ages.”

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3191 on: December 19, 2021, 12:41:52 PM »
CDC "revises" down numbers who have taken the shot. ::)

"We don’t have any faith in the numbers on the CDC website, and we never refer to them." James Garrow - Philadelphia Department of Public Health,"

"The truth is, we have no idea," - Clay Marsh, West Virginia Covid czar."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-18/vaccine-data-gaps-point-to-millions-more-in-u-s-who-lack-shots?srnd=premium&sref=i4qXzk6d

Of course they have an idea. Total supply - inventories - loss rate = jabs. I dunno about the US but here we record vaccinations from birth so our jab count is all recorded from day 1.

But this is how you use data to manipulate the outcome and keep it going. Suddenly nobody knows who is vaccinated therefore you all need to get your first shot again just to be safe….oh and let’s lockdown….

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3192 on: December 19, 2021, 01:16:45 PM »
Of course they have an idea. Total supply - inventories - loss rate = jabs. I dunno about the US but here we record vaccinations from birth so our jab count is all recorded from day 1.

But this is how you use data to manipulate the outcome and keep it going. Suddenly nobody knows who is vaccinated therefore you all need to get your first shot again just to be safe….oh and let’s lockdown….

Q: What do people with natural immunity and those with two shots have in common?

A; Both are now considered unvaxxxed.  8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3193 on: December 19, 2021, 01:25:16 PM »

Q: What do people with natural immunity and those with two shots have in common?

A; Both are now considered unvaxxxed.  8)

Not me. I’m BOOSTED!

💪💪💪

Still feeling GREAT by the way. When are the side effects supposed to set in again?

😉

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3194 on: December 19, 2021, 02:55:55 PM »
Not me. I’m BOOSTED!

💪💪💪

Still feeling GREAT by the way. When are the side effects supposed to set in again?

😉
They’ll sneak up with you in time. 😮
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3196 on: December 19, 2021, 06:44:13 PM »
And now a third

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3198 on: December 19, 2021, 10:30:25 PM »
Everyone I meet that is fully vaccinated, I kill them. Right then. Right there. No questions asked.

Who here is vaccinated?
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3199 on: December 19, 2021, 10:59:42 PM »
Everyone I meet that is fully vaccinated, I kill them. Right then. Right there. No questions asked.

Who here is vaccinated?

Coward and ChOAK. So is Prime but he's half dead so don't bother lol