Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80943 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2020, 06:30:22 PM »
They wouldnt send a memo round the cia and pentagon for a balloon.Whatever that is in the picture would have been tracked by multiple technolgies onboard the jet and by the ship it took off from.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
Yes - there is. The US Navy has evidence. You might not be able to understand Commander Fravor as he explains WHY the evidence is is proof of an object FAR beyond the limits of human technology. But it is very logical.

I accept that there are unidentified sky phenomena or UFOs. No objective evidence so far any are from another world.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2020, 12:05:33 AM »
That looks like a flying squirrel to me

and the flying squirrel is in focus!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2020, 01:50:33 AM »

I accept that there are unidentified sky phenomena or UFOs. No objective evidence so far any are from another world.

>2005 lockheed martin F-22
>as of 2020 top fighter jet in the world
>max operational acceleration 9g's
>jet engine propulsion
>aerodynamically shaped for generating lift
>1-2h airborne fuel autonomy

>2004 Tic-Tac
>observed (by radar) acceleration of 6,000 g's
>observed (by radar) to have descended from 28,000 ft to 50 ft (sea level) in 0.78 seconds
>this single maneuver has an estimated power consumption of 1100 GW or equivalently 10x the entire USA nuclear power consumption
>unidentified propulsion
>unidentified means of generating lift
>airborne all day long (observed by different flying crews at the same day many hours apart)
>observed in groups of 5-10 at a time
>observed (by radar) flying at 100 kts at 28,000 ft or roughly 3x slower than the required air speed for sustained flight at that altitude
>no sonic boom
>no aerodynamic heating
>no pressure waves
>no identified effects to its surroundings except for detected electromagnetic radiation (visible light as it was visually observed, infrared as was it captured by the fighter ATFLIR pod camera, and radiowaves as it was captured by radar)

Care to explain who on earth had that tech in 2004?Or has it now?

source : https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939/htm

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2020, 03:52:20 AM »
The UFO army marches on. Solid evidence of alien objects is what is required. Otherwise you still have nothing.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2020, 09:40:14 AM »
>2005 lockheed martin F-22
>as of 2020 top fighter jet in the world
>max operational acceleration 9g's
>jet engine propulsion
>aerodynamically shaped for generating lift
>1-2h airborne fuel autonomy

>2004 Tic-Tac
>observed (by radar) acceleration of 6,000 g's
>observed (by radar) to have descended from 28,000 ft to 50 ft (sea level) in 0.78 seconds
>this single maneuver has an estimated power consumption of 1100 GW or equivalently 10x the entire USA nuclear power consumption
>unidentified propulsion
>unidentified means of generating lift
>airborne all day long (observed by different flying crews at the same day many hours apart)
>observed in groups of 5-10 at a time
>observed (by radar) flying at 100 kts at 28,000 ft or roughly 3x slower than the required air speed for sustained flight at that altitude
>no sonic boom
>no aerodynamic heating
>no pressure waves
>no identified effects to its surroundings except for detected electromagnetic radiation (visible light as it was visually observed, infrared as was it captured by the fighter ATFLIR pod camera, and radiowaves as it was captured by radar)

Care to explain who on earth had that tech in 2004?Or has it now?

source : https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939/htm

Shit bro

I bought a drone at game stop to film my properties and it can do all that tic tac stuff

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2020, 10:25:51 AM »
Shit bro

I bought a drone at game stop to film my properties and it can do all that tic tac stuff

Move at 100 kts without Guile's Sonic Boom?
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2020, 03:03:52 PM »
Yes

It has sonic boom canceling standard

Has tinted windows too

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2020, 05:27:36 PM »
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/media/former-head-of-israels-space-program-the-aliens-asked-not-to-be-revealed-humanity-not-yet-ready/2020/12/05/

"The UFOs have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet. Trump was on the verge of revealing, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying: Wait, let people calm down first. They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.

They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are. There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers. There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts.

If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized. Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said: the man has lost his mind. Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2020, 05:32:51 PM »
Jew nose press:

We don’t want them to know but,,

We want them to know

Sounds like a Jew

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2020, 06:49:31 AM »
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/media/former-head-of-israels-space-program-the-aliens-asked-not-to-be-revealed-humanity-not-yet-ready/2020/12/05/

"The UFOs have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet. Trump was on the verge of revealing, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying: Wait, let people calm down first. They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.

They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are. There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers. There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts.

If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized. Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said: the man has lost his mind. Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."

:o

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2020, 07:16:37 AM »

Some crazy stuff. I keep an open mind

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2020, 08:15:09 AM »
Ad Astra was a terrible movie.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2020, 08:16:08 AM »
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2020, 10:58:23 AM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2020, 11:04:44 AM »
the jews wont lead you astray

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2020, 05:43:47 AM »
https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

V Basile - you are a FNG moron if you don't believe in the possibility of this being true.   

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2020, 05:55:17 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2020, 06:02:54 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2020, 06:16:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2020, 06:19:39 AM »
New York Post running the isreali story

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/aliens-in-hiding-until-mankind-is-ready-ex-israeli-space-head/

I've read numerous places talking about the disarmament of our nukes at bases over the years. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2020, 06:34:54 AM »
I've read numerous places talking about the disarmament of our nukes at bases over the years.

this is a great watch, they tried to get this out in the open in 2001, many top ranking members of the armed forces got up and told their stories

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2020, 08:36:35 AM »
Someone do a cliff notes/summary for me:

Are they saying Aliens are hiding among us waiting for the right opportunity to reveal themselves?

Q

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2020, 09:05:10 AM »
Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

Tue, December 8, 2020

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet
," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-135211193.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2020, 09:13:01 AM »
head of the intelligence committee Rubio is insane?Vice chairman Mark Warner is insane?Obama?Trump?Spielberg?Reagan?Bush?The pentagon?The Navy?

Don't forget former president Jimmy Carter: