Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25968 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2021, 12:39:58 PM »
Romano , Palumbo, and Priest have really soiled themselves over this pathetic episode. 

Ridiculous the lengths these idiots go to defend him.  Maybe O'Hearn has G4P photos of them all as ransom.

Their credibility is a bit circling around being on low dose or clean... it's all about the flow of money & gullible fans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2021, 12:43:42 PM »
Their credibility is a bit circling around being on low dose or clean... it's all about the flow of money & gullible fans.

Its hard listening to these guys on any topics when they are so clearly lying and shilling for this fraudulent situation. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2021, 01:53:36 PM »
I'm surprised anyone gives them credibility.

Palumbo used to sell fake Gh to people.

Romano has always been full of shit.

Priest has an IQ of maybe 80-85.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2021, 07:05:19 PM »

Aceto is the best thing going on RX.  Dave is actually ok when he isn't in the midst of retards.  Namely Romano, Priest, Valentino, Jimmy the douche, etc. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2021, 07:49:18 PM »
Aceto is the best thing going on RX.  Dave is actually ok when he isn't in the midst of retards. Namely Romano, Priest, Valentino, Jimmy the douche, etc.

That’s one too many douche retards

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2021, 07:53:46 PM »

Because they started to have "credibility " among gullible people when Social media took off .... not many millennials are aware that Palumbo did time for selling fake GH and is nothing but a Palumboism experiment giving advices ... same goes for Romano and Priest they were two clowns banned from decent bodybuilding media ..... to their fortune;  every decent bodybuilding publication media oulet  has died .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   the nut sack is empty .... I want my money back !

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2021, 07:59:03 PM »
Speaking of Priest

He keeps bragging on social media that no one trained as heavy as he did
yet he says that everyone uses more roids than him .

Typical full of shit meathead

Woooossshhhhh  The results are in !   nothing in the sack !

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2021, 08:12:18 PM »
That’s one too many douche retards

True.  Revision:  Aceto is the only good thing going at RX. 

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2021, 09:09:54 PM »
I can't watch any of Dave's content that includes Lee Priest. Lee tries way too hard to be funny.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2021, 09:26:35 PM »
I never thought I'd say this, but Valentino is the best of the bunch. He needs Dave to keep him on track, but he's the most likeable of that crew. I can handle Jimmy the Bull, and a tiny bit of Romano. Aceto is fine, but dry.

The whole crew together is ear cancer though. Palumbo and 1 or 2 guests at most is best.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2021, 12:28:49 AM »
I never thought I'd say this, but Valentino is the best of the bunch. He needs Dave to keep him on track, but he's the most likeable of that crew. I can handle Jimmy the Bull, and a tiny bit of Romano. Aceto is fine, but dry.

The whole crew together is ear cancer though. Palumbo and 1 or 2 guests at most is best.

Great post. I find that Palumbo tends to engage in circles jerks a lot. He will criticize some competitors, while telling others who live in shacks that they should get paid more Dave doesn't seem to understand that pro payment is based on market value, and how much money they generate.

RxMuscle Programs are a bit of a circle jerk. That aside, Dave does work hard and churn out good content on a regular basis.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »

Because they started to have "credibility " among gullible people when Social media took off .... not many millennials are aware that Palumbo did time for selling fake GH and is nothing but a Palumboism experiment giving advices ... same goes for Romano and Priest they were two clowns banned from decent bodybuilding media ..... to their fortune;  every decent bodybuilding publication media oulet  has died .

You are exactly right.

In this "industry" i guess they are the shining stars that are still around. ;D

Palumbo says some good things, but the constant lying about drugs and other aspects of the "industry" is just retarded.

Anyone who has actually been around BBing for more than 10 years knows it's a freak show.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2021, 08:15:12 AM »
You are exactly right.

In this "industry" i guess they are the shining stars that are still around. ;D

Palumbo says some good things, but the constant lying about drugs and other aspects of the "industry" is just retarded.

Anyone who has actually been around BBing for more than 10 years knows it's a freak show.

Palumbo biggest lie is telling people that the gh gut is the result of over eating and not drugs. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2021, 08:29:22 AM »
Palumbo biggest lie is telling people that the gh gut is the result of over eating and not drugs.

He is sort of right. The drugs make it all worse but the way Palumbo ate at his biggest is a nightmare, it's impossible to eat like that and not have a gut, drugs or no drugs. Even something like the liver will grow from just overeating, add the drugs and it gets even worse.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2021, 09:34:28 AM »

Based on Palumbo's theory, these guys below should weigh 1000 pounds, lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2021, 03:33:48 PM »

Well, it is a fact that many people who use HGH at high doses do not have a big gut. I use to work with a guy who had HIV/AIDS and he took like 15 ius plus every day for years and was still skinny. There are no, or few, people who consistently overeat, and I mean putting away an enormous amount of food, for years that don't have a big gut. They are all fat.

I can't see how HGH alone causes the stomach organ to just grow and expand due to HGH.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »

Based on Palumbo's theory, these guys below should weigh 1000 pounds, lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

But these competitive eaters are not consistently consuming 5,000+ calories a day. Don't think that the way they eat in competition is how they are eating every day.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2021, 03:38:48 PM »
Mike is natty.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 16, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »
But these competitive eaters are not consistently consuming 5,000+ calories a day. Don't think that the way they eat in competition is how they are eating every day.

That's true, they only eat massive amounts of food when preparing for a contest.

There is a 100 pound Taiwanese girl in California that destroys almost all the contests she enters. It is absolutely insane how fast she eats.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #269 on: May 16, 2021, 04:11:48 PM »
Fun little paper on competitive eating, water loading, and the haps and hazards of training for it -

https://www.ajronline.org/doi/10.2214/AJR.07.2342 .

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2021, 04:27:57 AM »
Fun little paper on competitive eating, water loading, and the haps and hazards of training for it -

https://www.ajronline.org/doi/10.2214/AJR.07.2342 .

GTFOH - I always assumed these guys purged afterwards - I had no idea they digested the stuff  ::)

"He did indicate, however, that his abdomen usually became flat again over a period of several days after a speed-eating competition (during which time he ate nothing) without any regurgitation of the ingested food items, so we assume his stomach gradually emptied its contents and returned to its original size during this period"

"The speed eater then began consuming hot dogs two at a time to facilitate rapid ingestion. It was truly remarkable how quickly he downed each pair of hot dogs without any noticeable letup during the test"  ;D

Great read - thanks for posting, BB

T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2021, 04:54:41 PM »
He is sort of right. The drugs make it all worse but the way Palumbo ate at his biggest is a nightmare, it's impossible to eat like that and not have a gut, drugs or no drugs. Even something like the liver will grow from just overeating, add the drugs and it gets even worse.

That's like saying no a single bodybuilder ate like a pig before the "insuling GH gut era" ,,,, lol

In reality there were tons of guys that ate like pigs during the 80's in off season yet on stage not a single gut ...

Now you have Bodybuilders doing cardio (twice as much as the old school dudes) , yet the one that control the gut the longest on stage gets to win a show lol ....even Dexter who started out as an bantam tiny tit developed a disgraced gut .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H    PALUMBOISM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2021, 06:05:09 PM »

Dec is perfecting the dadbod gut to get the young ladies son !

That's like saying no a single bodybuilder ate like a pig before the "insuling GH gut era" ,,,, lol

In reality there were tons of guys that ate like pig during the 80's in off season yet on stage not a single gut ...

Now you have Bodybuilders doing cardio (twice as much as the old school dudes) , yet the one that control the gut the longest on stage gets to win a show lol ....even Dexter who started out as an bantam tiny tit developed a disgraced gut .

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2021, 12:22:59 AM »

Lee Priest is a Fkn a$$ clown. We call them ‘bogans’ or ‘knuckledraggers’ in Australia.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2021, 01:19:31 AM »

In reality there were tons of guys that ate like pigs during the 80's in off season yet on stage not a single gut ...

No way guys in the 70s-80s ate like they do today. This is proven just by how much they weigh. Arnold at 6'2" topped off at 250 lbs in the off season. Ferrigno at 6'5" was 265 onstage in 1975. Nowadays guys under six feet are routinely 300 pounds plus in the off season and over 250 on stage. Even a 5'9" Phil Heath, who is not known as a mass monster, tips the scale around 250 lbs on stage.