Author Topic: Finally, the truth of Covid's orgin is starting to emerge  (Read 5971 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Finally, the truth of Covid's orgin is starting to emerge
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2021, 10:04:07 AM »
it was getting harder to read the more I got down the thread because my eyes were narrowing....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2021, 10:15:36 AM »
it was getting harder to read the more I got down the thread because my eyes were narrowing....
:D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2021, 11:01:26 AM »
the hell there isn't.

the fact that this lab created mRNA virus, and thus the synthetic, modified gene therapies based on said lab created virus – gains entry into the nucleus, incorporating into the host cell genome via gain of function provided by HIV gp120 and gag sequences - thereby producing new - altered - chimeric DNA – and a bunch of other horrible shit – is the smoking gun.

u will never hear that truth in the mainstream - as it destroys their narrative - and proves that this gene therapy achieves a specific – intentional - diabolical aim (outside of the pathogenic spike protein), and that this entire shit show has been deliberately orchestrated from jump.

that was a direct quote from the article
if you don't like it then take it up with the author

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2021, 11:01:39 AM »
I think the left is going big on the Uighur thing. Look at CNN's coverage of the Uighur issue. I may be mistaken but Trump was criticised for not pushing the Uighur genocide angle with the Chinese. Have I got it wrong?
Edit: first hit after googling Trump Uighur
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/us/politics/trump-uighurs-china-trade.html

A day before Biden took over:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/19/trump-admin-determines-china-commited-uighur-genocide-pompeo

Earlier Trump reportedly said the camps were exactly the right thing to do  :D

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-detention-camp-xinjiang-2020-6

This administration is big on Taiwan independence, doing military drills in anticipation of Chinese taking over. With Japanese and French etc. The Japanese had to actually walk back on the US war rhetoric.

A few have said that the rhetoric against China will get worse as time goes on, but that people aren't seeing the signs yet. Many others say Biden is in the back pocket of the Chinese. I guess we'll see.

Many here are very anti-China, but why?

China is the current "boogeyman". Similar to the Soviet Union of the 50's and 60's their communist ideas are a threat to our "freedoms".
It doesn't matter, we are all arguing about issues we have limited information on. But many in the US see China as the largest threat to life here. They own/buy property, banks and roadways. That kind of activity frightens people.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2021, 11:17:06 AM »
But many in the US see China as the largest threat to life here. They own/buy property, banks and roadways. That kind of activity frightens people.

Absolutely but the Chinese are doing nothing illegal. If there is a problem it's an American one. Doesn't the US also school large amounts of Chinese nationals? When Covid hit the Chinese in the US bought all the masks and sent them to China lol. Because of course they did.

From what I hear if trade between China and US stopped the US would be in deep shit because they outsourced so much to China. Whose fault is that?  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2021, 11:27:42 AM »
Absolutely but the Chinese are doing nothing illegal. If there is a problem it's an American one. Doesn't the US also school large amounts of Chinese nationals? When Covid hit the Chinese in the US bought all the masks and sent them to China lol. Because of course they did.

From what I hear if trade between China and US stopped the US would be in deep shit because they outsourced so much to China. Whose fault is that?  :D

This is correct,  the US has sold it's soul to China. This is why I contend we do not want a war with them.

America has been available to the highest bidder. It's a nation that has lost its way.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2021, 11:29:01 AM »

It goes both ways.  If the US stopped trading with China 60% of their economy would be gone.  We depend on each other.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »
It goes both ways.  If the US stopped trading with China 60% of their economy would be gone.  We depend on each other.

I hope trade doesn't stop, where would I get the trenbolona or any hormona?  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2021, 12:22:56 PM »
You'll shrink down to the size of a Chinaman.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2021, 01:20:17 PM »
There was a month-long investigation by WHO members starting in January, and there are plans for additional study.  CCP didn't provide unfettered access to samples, specimens, records, etc., and they even suggested that the virus came from imported frozen foods. 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/551099-dozens-of-scientists-call-for-deeper-investigation-into-origins-of-covid-19

A full WHO report into the origins of the virus was published on March 30 and received international criticism, including from WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who called the final publication “an important beginning” but noted that it failed to find the source of the virus. 

Critics of the investigation say the long delay, and limited access by Chinese authorities, have tainted the findings of the report.

In March, the U.S. signed on to a joint statement with 13 other countries raising “shared concerns” over the investigation — saying it was significantly delayed and lacked access to complete, original data and samples.

So an incomplete report proved they don't know where it's from?

Sounds about right. ;D

There is way more to this.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2021, 01:24:55 PM »
Would the US allow Chinese investigators into Ft. Detrick? I doubt it.

And wasn't the Wuhan lab funded by the US? Didn't Gates donate money to that facility? BTW, it's said that the US is conducting research into biological weapons involving viruses at dozens or hundreds of labs across the world. The US naturally denies this but it's supposedly known by all, kinda like Israeli nukes.

If the US experts were certain it was lab-made I'd think they would be pushing that angle more, even without hard proof. The other option is that there's a conspiracy, where most actors agreed to not push this angle for whatever reason. Even with no Chinese cooperation it looks to me like most experts think the wet market/bats/pangolins theory is the most plausible.

Is there really no doubt in your mind?  :D

I agree with what you're saying.

If the truth came out i think there would be blood on a lot of peoples hands, including the US.

Probably a bad idea to let the world know we are funding the research of biological weapons of mass destruction. G W Bush would not be impressed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2021, 01:49:47 PM »

...and Fentylana?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2021, 02:07:53 PM »

...and Fentylana?

Luckily not my thing  :D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2021, 02:27:24 PM »
So an incomplete report proved they don't know where it's from?

Sounds about right. ;D

There is way more to this.

I agree.  Back in Jan 2020 the CCP provided an incomplete genome sequence of the virus to international researchers.  Their obstinance continues.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2021, 08:21:44 PM »
the hell there isn't.

the fact that this lab created mRNA virus, and thus the synthetic, modified gene therapies based on said lab created virus – gains entry into the nucleus, incorporating into the host cell genome via gain of function provided by HIV gp120 and gag sequences - thereby producing new - altered - chimeric DNA – and a bunch of other horrible shit – is the smoking gun.

u will never hear that truth in the mainstream - as it destroys their narrative - and proves that this gene therapy achieves a specific – intentional - diabolical aim (outside of the pathogenic spike protein), and that this entire shit show has been deliberately orchestrated from jump.

Straw Bob, knows shit !.

- all Chinese international hotel bookings stopped in November/December 2019

- no China virus in Italy before January 25 , 2020 (Chinese New Year), 10 000's Chings returned to work & Italy was  infected !.

- virus was created in China in 2010

- Wuhan was completely flooded in 2020 , guess why

- WHY is Sputnik -5 so effective & other Western made vaccines a not  ;)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2021, 08:29:07 PM »
I was shocked to see a regular MSNBC Dr admit that he now thinks there is truth to the Covid starting in the Lab.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2021, 08:33:24 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2021, 10:21:31 PM »
So who do you think made the virus and who released it? The US through the Wuhan lab? For what reason?

I think that SARS-CoV-2 came into being via the manipulation of SARS-CoV-1.

this went down in china, at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in cooperation with U.S. medical officials / research community – who funded and provided materials/research for the joint effort.

the fruits of that labor were released in close proximity to said lab, and r currently being further 'released' into the body of everyone receiving a rona 'inoculation'.

for the reasons of death, destruction of the soul and complete control – a literal re making of the world order and humanity at large:

a means to an end; a tool - among others... manifested – pulled from the abyss - for the subjugation and fundamental transformation of a divinely created man into an irredeemable, short lived abomination... before extermination - resulting in damnation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 04:43:04 AM »
Seems like a better case has been made for the whole thing being a fraud:

Flu Has Disappeared Worldwide during the COVID Pandemic - Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/flu-has-disappeared-worldwide-during-the-covid-pandemic1/

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 05:10:03 AM »
The steps taken to impede the transmission of covid also impeded the transmission of flu.

The transmission pathways are similar.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2021, 05:31:17 AM »
The steps taken to impede the transmission of covid also impeded the transmission of flu.

The transmission pathways are similar.

But they didn’t impede the transmission of Covid.

Brazil backs away from the virus brink as deaths top 400,000

https://apnews.com/article/brazil-pandemics-coronavirus-business-health-5098f08f4bb99e87cff842504ae2da83

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2021, 05:52:55 AM »
But they didn’t impede the transmission of Covid.

The argument can be made that they did...When you look at all the scenarios around the world...the mitigation clearly worked.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2021, 07:17:25 AM »
Complete coincidence I'm sure.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
The argument can be made that they did...When you look at all the scenarios around the world...the mitigation clearly worked.

And the argument can be made that they didn’t. The mitigation clearly didn’t work:

India Sees Deadliest Day Of Pandemic With COVID-19 Deaths Topping 4,000 : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/08/995021124/india-sees-deadliest-day-of-pandemic-with-covid-19-deaths-topping-4-000

Here's why COVID cases are surging in Toronto despite early lockdown - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-cases-surging-toronto-early-lockdown/story?id=76981573

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2021, 08:12:50 AM »
And the argument can be made that they didn’t. The mitigation clearly didn’t work:

India Sees Deadliest Day Of Pandemic With COVID-19 Deaths Topping 4,000 : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/08/995021124/india-sees-deadliest-day-of-pandemic-with-covid-19-deaths-topping-4-000

Here's why COVID cases are surging in Toronto despite early lockdown - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-cases-surging-toronto-early-lockdown/story?id=76981573
per capita they would have to see 33k per day to match the UK worst day.