Author Topic: What is the point of draft "experts"...  (Read 785 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
What is the point of draft "experts"...
« on: April 27, 2009, 07:49:23 AM »
like Kiper and McShay? They just seem pointless to me. They serve a purpose, but i think they are hyped up way too much and aren't really accurate. I know its impossible to pick and entire draft correctly, but they seem way too overblown.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: What is the point of draft "experts"...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »
like Kiper and McShay? They just seem pointless to me. They serve a purpose, but i think they are hyped up way too much and aren't really accurate. I know its impossible to pick and entire draft correctly, but they seem way too overblown.

I agree.  I like seeing them break down individual players and NFL teams needs, but trying to pick the order is pointless.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 12:02:27 PM »

Self-promoting, self-important "experts" clutter the airwaves.  The only way to get rid of them is to stop watching.  I can find out the entire draft (or the NCAA tournament bracket, for another example) just minutes after it is broadcast and I don't have to sit through all the annoying "teases," commercials, etc. 
~

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
I agree.  I like seeing them break down individual players and NFL teams needs, but trying to pick the order is pointless.

I totally agree with you on this.
I Bleed PhillyEagle