GymTime

• Getbig II
« on: December 02, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
Re: Natural Lifts/Size
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 03:24:24 PM »
How could you not notice lol I've hade ppl tell me im on roids at 5'11 180 semi cut ??? like 180 is so huge no one could get there with out roids lmfao The reason behind it i think is most ppl dont want to do it. so every one is on roids who looks decent at all, is thier excuse not to fix flaws in there workouts or not workout at all.
P

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 08:30:05 AM »
Agree-it's all about genetics unfortunatley.

Casey Butt

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 12:29:00 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is a long, hard road for the vast majority of people. Jealous, lazy, insecure people accuse the natural lifters of "cheating" because they cannot bare to give them the respect that they deserve. In addition to that, they want to believe that "I'd be just as big and strong as him if I took drugs like he does."  When, in fact, they simply don't have the will-power and devotion.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 01:32:53 PM »
i have reasonable strength for my age and size. also i look a lot bigger than i weigh and ppl constantly assume i take roids. thing is i cant even take creatine lol

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 12:51:05 AM »
Here's a case of 1 person I know...

Person:    19 yrs old, 6'1, and 265 lbs.  Benchs over 400 and has 19 inch arms, not fat. 

What do you think most people would think???  Most people would assume steroids.  But I personally know that this person is a lifetime natural.  It just seems to me that people dont seem to believe that a natural can achieve much.  I believe the potential for a natural is HUGE.  Its just a matter of hard work, knowledge, and wanting it bad enough. 

Your buddy should put on a benchpress shirt and compete. He would win the IPF benchpress world championships without breaking a sweat. ::)

400 lbs raw and a shirt, that amounts to 500 lbs, perhaps even more. But 500 lbs should be no problem for your homeboy to get put up.

Perhaps you should tell him that he would be subject to out of competition doping tests... 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Casey Butt

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 06:30:14 AM »
I once spotted a short fat guy who did 415 for a triple on the bench. He was clueless and said he'd worked out "off-and-on" over the summer. I was getting irritated because I was Squatting and I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He was distracting me because he kept increasing the weight with no spotter. I thought that any minute that fat idiot is going to get stuck with 300+ pounds on his chest, and I'll have to ruin my set to "rescue" him.

He blew 415 off of his chest like an empty bar ...freaks are out there.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »
Yeah, genes.  I take it as a compliment when they ask if I'm on......not that it happens very often...lol.  But other than that, I couldn't give a s**t about what people think.  I mean who cares?  You should do it for you and no other reason.  You lift for others approval.....you need to get some security in yourself. 

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 02:42:17 AM »
I get accused of taking gear in the off season but get asked if I have stopped training or am ill when I am dieting(in clothes anyway)  ;D

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
Your buddy should put on a benchpress shirt and compete. He would win the IPF benchpress world championships without breaking a sweat. ::)

400 lbs raw and a shirt, that amounts to 500 lbs, perhaps even more. But 500 lbs should be no problem for your homeboy to get put up.

Perhaps you should tell him that he would be subject to out of competition doping tests... 8)

-Hedge

Hedge????  I don't get it?

The kid is 265? And what is that impressive about a 400 bench for a natural lifter THAT big?
I am 250 ish, and I can do that.  I can do that if I dropped weight to 235, easily, but I know for a fact that I would get CREAMED at a bench pressing competition, because There are guys there pressing in the upper 5s, with a shirt on, and I know that my shoulders would definately freak out if I tried that............

After all I am a BB and not a power lifter / bench press expert.

NOW.. If he said the guy was like 180 lbs, that would be HELLA impressive.
OSC

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 02:52:57 PM »
I get accused of taking gear in the off season but get asked if I have stopped training or am ill when I am dieting(in clothes anyway)  ;D
But Jon, everytime i have seen you you are wearing something 2 sizes too small!  It's not like you hide in baggy clothes ;D

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 03:43:53 PM »
When you got it flaunt it,Max ;D

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 04:19:19 AM »

-Hedge

I think its entirely possible, Zack.  At BW of 246, I put up 405 raw at a contest in July, and bench has always been my weakest lift.  I know its not competitive, that's for sure.
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 12:06:40 PM »
I´m training for 25 years now....."and know both sides of the game", first 15 years "natural", following three years 1 12 week steroid-cycle once a year. I quit the steroid-use 7 years ago, because i don`t like the feeling of "training hard as ever & get weaker at the same time after the cycles ".
So after that i worked up 100 % naturally and "slowly but steady" i started to progress a few month after i quit with the steroids (Deca, Dia).
I`m now 43 years old, "never miss one of my 4 weekly workouts", and been as massive & strong since never before in my "natural-career". I don`t know how long i will further progress, but one thing is for sure,
"i train until to the point i can walk by myself into a gym" 8)

sorry for grammatic faults, i´m german.... :-\

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 12:12:55 PM »
from today..the pics before where 2 days old...

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 12:21:18 PM »
pic latspread

a few Training clips from the last 2 days...

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
Awesome lat spread :o Keep up the good work.