Author Topic: Sliming down!?!  (Read 1544 times)

Brandon 805

• Getbig II
Sliming down!?!
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
the past few months i have been trying to put on size but i have event starting in march that i need to slim down for and get the abs showing again. When should i start cutting down? How long does it usually take, right now im 6' 195lbs prob about 12-15% bf. 17in arms, 32 in waist. any help would be great and some new diet (foods) ideas would be appreciated too.

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Sliming down!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:07:09 PM »
the past few months i have been trying to put on size but i have event starting in march that i need to slim down for and get the abs showing again. When should i start cutting down? How long does it usually take, right now im 6' 195lbs prob about 12-15% bf. 17in arms, 32 in waist. any help would be great and some new diet (foods) ideas would be appreciated too.

Go on a diet, and loose between 1 and 1,5 pounds per week until you have reached your target BF.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 12:10:05 PM »

From that level of bodyfat you would need to spend about 12 weeks cutting up by eating high protein foods (about 300 grams a day) and keeping the carbs low (around 200 grams a day). You should lose about 2lbs a week on this and will be good to go in March if you start now.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 12:12:02 PM »
DF is right, Big J is in fantasy land

start eating less now