Author Topic: Always tired  (Read 20500 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Always tired
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 06:57:43 PM »

dude seriously. Why not suggest all kinds of possible disorders like anemia, hypothyrodism,graves,addisons,vitamin  b12 deficiency. Start with simple shit and work your way into shit like that.

:D

Its way more common then you think...If you snore, chances are you have it...

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 06:31:36 PM »
like i always tell Natty's go 2 the gym slam some real weight and get the hell out! stay no longer than 45 Min's! anything after that Ur breaking down muscle and taxing Ur immune system! plus at least 8 hrs sleep!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
How many sets do you go to failure on if any? Going to failure on a lot of sets or doing too much negatives would cause overtraining that would make it hard for your nervous system to recover.

You mention deads as one of your exercises. Do you mean deadlifts? I would not deadlift and squat in the same week unless I was doing a very low amount of exercises and not going to failure.

Make sure your post workout recovery drink has a good dose of protein, but also a very large amount of carbs.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Leslie1100

• Getbig I
  • inspire-nutrition.com
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
How is your water intake?  With 3 cups of coffee and it being a diuretic, water loss could be making you tired!  I notice if I don't get my 120 ounces a day I feel like crap.  Experiment with this.  I'm only 144 pounds and I drink 120-150 ounces per day and the days I drink more coffee and less water I feel exhausted. Our blood is comprised of 90% water so a reduction in water means more concentrated blood.  A loss of only 5% water will result in a 10% loss in our blood.  The blood is a vital fluid that is responsible for transporting nutrients and energy to our muscles and then transporting metabolic waste away from tissues.  You could be feeling tired all the time due to a simple lack of water in your body!  Give it a try for a few weeks and let me know if you see any difference!
inspire-nutrition