Author Topic: What makes you want to be natural?  (Read 34513 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: What makes you want to be natural?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 09:37:25 AM »
It's quite true about the eating. None of this 6 meals a day shit. I'd have one or two, three at most and they're not big meals. Add 60min cardio a day along with 3-4 days a week weight training and then you start losing weight.

I've also lost tons of strength being this light now. For example, before I could rep the 90lbs dumbbells with ease on shoulder presses, now I'm at least a third down and struggling.

But I prefer the lean look whilst still maintaining a decent size. I'll never be super lean as it's a special type of hell to get there naturally, but what I do now is good enough.
SOUND ADVICE THERE...IT'S ALL BASED ON AN INDIVIDUAL PLAN,EATING,TRAINING,,,THAT'S WHY THE MAGAZINE TYPE OF TRAINING IS A BASIS ONLY PLAN ,,,YOU TAKE SOME OF IT AND BUILD A ROUTINE FIT FOR YOUR BODY.IF UR LEAN PRESSING SAY 75/80 AND UR BUILD LOOKS BETTER THE 90'S ARE IRRELEVANT IN TERM'S OF THE BIG PICTURE.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »
yes 6 meals a Day would kill me. I eat fairly light in the morning eat a good dinner and eat light again about 6pm and thatīs it. Its a double edged sword.. i gain muscles fairly easy BUT i really canīt stuff my face too much. To stop excess fat i have to run+jump rope. I have never really got fat but i also like to be cardio fit.

See this is why I can gain weight easy.  I can eat 6-8 times with no problem and then some.  ;D  Never had a problem eating. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »
I've now jacked up my cardio to 7 days a week, 60min fitness training incorporating various exercises, along with weight training 5 times a week. I know it's over training but I'm only doing it for the next 3 weeks as I'm off on a beachy holiday and need to lean up even more. I'm this ' ' close to using DNP but I'll hold off as I don't want to go down the road again. I swear I only need to get rid of 5-8 lbs  and keep it off and I'll be pleased. Doable in 3 weeks?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 02:25:30 AM »
I've now jacked up my cardio to 7 days a week, 60min fitness training incorporating various exercises, along with weight training 5 times a week. I know it's over training but I'm only doing it for the next 3 weeks as I'm off on a beachy holiday and need to lean up even more. I'm this ' ' close to using DNP but I'll hold off as I don't want to go down the road again. I swear I only need to get rid of 5-8 lbs  and keep it off and I'll be pleased. Doable in 3 weeks?
yes it is but i would suggest you do cardio direct after your weight training. I also think with 3 or 4 days weight training and cardio you can do it.( as long as you diet aswell, not starving yourself but a slight decrease)... simply put Decrease in calories+ more activity=weight loss

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 09:32:11 AM »
I know. However, with the shit cold weather and early darkness this time of year, I'm inclined to eat more shit. Starving myself I'm quite good at.

This week I've started doing cardio twice a day. I'll probably keep it up until the holiday then settle back into a more normal routine.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 10:43:13 AM »
I know. However, with the shit cold weather and early darkness this time of year, I'm inclined to eat more shit. Starving myself I'm quite good at.

This week I've started doing cardio twice a day. I'll probably keep it up until the holiday then settle back into a more normal routine.
always work with your body and never against it. If you feel ok then it will work. I am a fan of Frank Zane and admire his calm intelligent ways. (although i am still trying to be calm )  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 03:55:30 AM »
Because I'm happy with looking like this fucker:

Great, attainable physique on Eugen. I WISH I looked like that...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 04:25:33 AM »
Funny reading this thread again. Talking about that holiday. Was to Egypt. Seems like another lifetime now. Still training natural although I've just had a 6 month lay off. Picked up a bit of fat but back on the treadmill now. Daily. Doing another cycle of starving myself and running hungry on the treadmill. It's fucking tough but it works.