Author Topic: Which aas cycle older guy 48 years.  (Read 8873 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Which aas cycle older guy 48 years.
« on: September 27, 2020, 10:02:53 AM »
Hi There,

I am 48 years old. I don;t wanna go on TRT yet,

What is the best cycle for me? I want to gain 5 kg netto.
I don;t want to use trenbolone.

My idea:

Testosteron Enanthaat 250 mg per week (or every 5days?)
Deca 200 mg or Primobolan 200 mg per week (or every 5 days)
Anvar or Turinabol 30 mg per day.

10 weeks.

HCG 500 IU per week during the cycle
PCT---> Nolvadex 20 mg per day 3 weeks.

I am a quick responder regarding AAS

Good to go?
My Health is very important. Therefore light-moderate cycle.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Which aas cycle older guy 48 years.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 10:08:36 AM »
You don't want to go on TRT but you want to load up with a bunch of other hormonal drugs?

There's a disconnect there.

P.S. You call all that a "light cycle"?

A light cycle would be only 20 mg of Anavar a day period.

You realize as soon as you stop taking all those drugs your 5 kg will melt off right?  Why bother?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 07:15:03 AM »
Hi There,

My idea:

10 weeks.

Good to go?
48...TRT with an occasional blast. You're wasting your time otherwise.
T

Ab527

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 11:39:35 PM »
I m 45 , and self trt at 100 mg per week. Blasting every 2-3 months for 4-6 weeks with small doses of other steroids. Looking and feeling great on this. But it's not healthy, and you can't be healthy when on steroids. When blasting all my lipids panels is a mess, my RBC is going overboard. After blast and when on trt I have the time to bring them back to normal. Eating a clean diet all year around, taking healthy supplements, cardio, and doing blood works 4-5 times per year . This is my way of doing things at this age.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 12:48:58 PM »
I m 45 , and self trt at 100 mg per week. Blasting every 2-3 months for 4-6 weeks with small doses of other steroids. Looking and feeling great on this. But it's not healthy, and you can't be healthy when on steroids. When blasting all my lipids panels is a mess, my RBC is going overboard. After blast and when on trt I have the time to bring them back to normal. Eating a clean diet all year around, taking healthy supplements, cardio, and doing blood works 4-5 times per year . This is my way of doing things at this age.

I'm about your age and do something similar, but i blast for much longer periods as long as my blood labs are good.  A lot of it depends on how much you are blasting and what compounds.  Certain compounds wreck my blood work while others do very little.

If i keep my Test below 750mg a week and stay away from heavy androgens like Tren, my blood works stays very consistent.  The only compounds i use these days are Test, Deca, Eq, Dbol and Var.

As you get older i have noticed it's important to eat very clean and keep my bodyweight down, once i hit 220 pounds my BP goes through the roof.  As long as you get blood work done and make adjustments i think it's ok to run longer cycles.  The past 3 years my blood work has been so stable that my Doctor can't tell if i'm blasting or not.  I can't get careless, but for my age range i am perfectly healthy, in fact i'm healthier "on paper" than i was 10-12 years ago.

Stay far away from Tren, Drol, Mast, Proviron and be very conservative with ancillaries like arimidex, that stuff absolutely wrecks my blood work and that's why i don't take anything to control estrogen.  I never go over 500mg of Test EW so i don't really need to be concerned with it anyway.

I just started a blast on October 1st and it feels good already, i haven't blasted since March because training has been to difficult with the Covid nonsense.  Took my first shot last Thursday and been popping 20mg of Dbol twice a day, i can already feel my calves getting pumped when i walk and my forearms feel tight all day.

BP this morning was 120/55 and i'm getting a baseline blood lab this Friday.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »
I'm about your age and do something similar, but i blast for much longer periods as long as my blood labs are good.  A lot of it depends on how much you are blasting and what compounds.  Certain compounds wreck my blood work while others do very little.

If i keep my Test below 750mg a week and stay away from heavy androgens like Tren, my blood works stays very consistent.  The only compounds i use these days are Test, Deca, Eq, Dbol and Var.

As you get older i have noticed it's important to eat very clean and keep my bodyweight down, once i hit 220 pounds my BP goes through the roof.  As long as you get blood work done and make adjustments i think it's ok to run longer cycles.  The past 3 years my blood work has been so stable that my Doctor can't tell if i'm blasting or not.  I can't get careless, but for my age range i am perfectly healthy, in fact i'm healthier "on paper" than i was 10-12 years ago.

Stay far away from Tren, Drol, Mast, Proviron and be very conservative with ancillaries like arimidex, that stuff absolutely wrecks my blood work and that's why i don't take anything to control estrogen.  I never go over 500mg of Test EW so i don't really need to be concerned with it anyway.

I just started a blast on October 1st and it feels good already, i haven't blasted since March because training has been to difficult with the Covid nonsense.  Took my first shot last Thursday and been popping 20mg of Dbol twice a day, i can already feel my calves getting pumped when i walk and my forearms feel tight all day.

Thanks for your post.

Only, you mentioned that Mast,  and Proviron is bad regarding your age. But Deca and dianabol is also heavy stuff??!!!
I miss Primobolan in your list?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 11:56:38 AM »
Thanks for your post.

Only, you mentioned that Mast,  and Proviron is bad regarding your age. But Deca and dianabol is also heavy stuff??!!!
I miss Primobolan in your list?

Mast and Proviron mess up my cholesterol numbers really bad.  Deca doesn't negatively affect me at all at moderate doses and Dbol seems to increase by RBC a little and also raises BP due to retaining water; this all goes away once i stop taking it.

I haven't used Primo in a decade, so maybe i'll get some and try that too.  It never really did much for me and is expensive, but i'll give it a shot sometime.

I should also add that Tbol seemed to be pretty mild on my blood work too, but i haven't used it in years.

I'm just speaking on what has been good for me, since i've been tracking blood work 4-5 times a year for almost 10 years now.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 06:56:21 AM »
Mast and Proviron mess up my cholesterol numbers really bad.  Deca doesn't negatively affect me at all at moderate doses and Dbol seems to increase by RBC a little and also raises BP due to retaining water; this all goes away once i stop taking it.

I haven't used Primo in a decade, so maybe i'll get some and try that too.  It never really did much for me and is expensive, but i'll give it a shot sometime.

I should also add that Tbol seemed to be pretty mild on my blood work too, but i haven't used it in years.

I'm just speaking on what has been good for me, since i've been tracking blood work 4-5 times a year for almost 10 years now.

Wat is your current cycle yet?

Test 500?
Boldenone 400?

I hear good stories about boldenone with test, only i am doubing about boldenone. Is it not risky for the heart? (bloodthickness?)

I was thinking to start with 250 Test+200 Primo + 20-30 anavar per day

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 08:42:18 AM »
Because Primobolan is often faked.

What's for me the best option to combine with test?

I don;t want to use Trenbolone.

Boldenone?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 06:13:45 AM »
Hi There,

My idea:

10 weeks.

Good to go?

great first cycle for anyone... old school and simple... 300mg test, 200mg deca, 20mg dbol....run it straight... run the dbol for the first 6 weeks only, when you get to week 10, drop the test to 150mg and the deca to 100mg  until week 12, then start your pct.

great second cycle... 400mg test, 300mg deca, 30mg dbol..... run it just like the previous

great third..... 500mg test, 400 mg deca,  40mg dbol..... same way

should take around a year to complete depending on how long you come off in between.. its true tho, the more you take the bigger you get... but start low and develop your own cycles off your own body... everyone is different.. but the above should give anyone solid results and a good gauge to work off. same way with a cutter.. start off low and build.. start w test prop, tren, winny...  anavar, eq, tbol, primo(real primo kills me to shoot), are worthless unless you are a woman, horse, you like using 10mg dbol and thinking its tbol, or love pip.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2020, 03:19:12 PM »
Wat is your current cycle yet?

Test 500?
Boldenone 400?

I hear good stories about boldenone with test, only i am doubing about boldenone. Is it not risky for the heart? (bloodthickness?)

I was thinking to start with 250 Test+200 Primo + 20-30 anavar per day

I'm currently running this, i'm a fan of low test cycles as i've gotten older.

Test E 400mg EW (200mg every 3 days)
Deca 750mg EW (375mg every 3 days)
Dbol 60mg ED (20mg 3 times a day) Run the Dbol for 6-8 weeks if my BP stays good.

You want to run Primo at 500-600mg EW, it doesn't do much at a lower dose based on what i've seen.  Var run it at 50-60mg per day, trust me on that.  You can run that with a base dose of 250mg Test EW and have good results.  You really just need test as a base IMO, but many people beg to differ.

Bold is fantastic, everyone reacts differently.  Honestly, i've ran Bold for 6-8 months at a time before in my younger days, it's great for bulking.  Just watch your blood work, all AAS thicken your blood, it's easy to check.  Also, make sure you are donating blood as often as possible.  It won't hurt anyone if you donate blood on cycle.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 03:23:05 PM »
Because Primobolan is often faked.

What's for me the best option to combine with test?

I don;t want to use Trenbolone.

Boldenone?

Bold or Deca.  I still do a bulk and cut phase every year, when i'm bulking i use Test/Deca/Dbol and when i'm cutting i use Test/Bold/Var.

Deca is an amazing compound.

Primo is said to be faked a lot, but i believe these days it's either real or another compound.  Apparently it's easy to get in China, but i'm not very privy on things like that anymore.

I can't use Tren anymore, it makes me feel like shit and ruins my health.  But damn does it make you hard as a rock and strong as a bull.  I miss Anadrol too, but i will still take it every now and thenm it just makes me bloat up really bad.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2020, 03:53:32 PM »
I'm currently running this, i'm a fan of low test cycles as i've gotten older.

Test E 400mg EW (200mg every 3 days)
Deca 750mg EW (375mg every 3 days)
Dbol 60mg ED (20mg 3 times a day) Run the Dbol for 6-8 weeks if my BP stays good.

You want to run Primo at 500-600mg EW, it doesn't do much at a lower dose based on what i've seen.  Var run it at 50-60mg per day, trust me on that.  You can run that with a base dose of 250mg Test EW and have good results.  You really just need test as a base IMO, but many people beg to differ.

Bold is fantastic, everyone reacts differently.  Honestly, i've ran Bold for 6-8 months at a time before in my younger days, it's great for bulking.  Just watch your blood work, all AAS thicken your blood, it's easy to check.  Also, make sure you are donating blood as often as possible.  It won't hurt anyone if you donate blood on cycle.

If you need 600mg's of primo a week or 60mg's of anavar daily, then either your genetics for bb drugs sucks or you don't have legit primo or var.  Not you per se but anyone.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2020, 05:54:02 PM »
If you need 600mg's of primo a week or 60mg's of anavar daily, then either your genetics for bb drugs sucks or you don't have legit primo or var.  Not you per se but anyone.

I've used legit HG Primo/Var from Europe and the domestic "bathtub" brew from my source of 10+ years.  Can't say i could tell a huge difference, but the HG was more potent IMO.  The problem i have with domestic Primo/Var (and many other compounds) is that most UGL aren't using legit powders.  I trust my guy, but i've known a few labs that sent people EQ instead of Primo and Tbol instead of Var.

600mg of HG pharmacy Primo is nice to run, but it's so expensive i don't see how anyone can run it very long.  I've always needed 40mg+ of Var to get those strength gains.  Sure you can use less and swell up, but taking 60mg of Var ED will make you stronger than shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 06:37:53 PM »
I've used legit HG Primo/Var from Europe and the domestic "bathtub" brew from my source of 10+ years.  Can't say i could tell a huge difference, but the HG was more potent IMO.  The problem i have with domestic Primo/Var (and many other compounds) is that most UGL aren't using legit powders.  I trust my guy, but i've known a few labs that sent people EQ instead of Primo and Tbol instead of Var.

600mg of HG pharmacy Primo is nice to run, but it's so expensive i don't see how anyone can run it very long.  I've always needed 40mg+ of Var to get those strength gains.  Sure you can use less and swell up, but taking 60mg of Var ED will make you stronger than shit.

For me personally in terms of cosmetic gains I need very little primo or var to see the difference.  I have never been a big strength training guy so I have no experience there.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 01:13:00 PM »
For me personally in terms of cosmetic gains I need very little primo or var to see the difference.  I have never been a big strength training guy so I have no experience there.

I might try and get some HG Primo and run it again, it's been a long time.  I've always reacted well to Var at 20-30mg per day.  When i was into powerlifting many years ago i was taking a lot of Drol, but it made me hold so much water.  Some guys told me to try Var at 60mg ED, the results were great, lots of strength and not much water retention, but the pumps got painful.  Something about Var makes my lower back and forearms pump up so bad.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »
If your health is very important, you should see your doctor for advice instead of here.  only I could tell you if you are looking for health TRT is your best choise

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2020, 10:46:49 AM »
Most Doctor's don't know anything about cycling AAS.  At best they understand TRT.

Find an Endocrinologist that specializes in male hormones.  They actually understand the HPTA axis and how different compounds effect your body.

I've had 3 GP's in the past 10 years, all 3 looked like a deer in headlights when i brought up AAS.  They don't teach any of that in medical school, just basic replacement.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 11:22:16 AM »
I think that a little Test with little masteron or Primo or Anavar is the best for me.
250 test
200 Primo or masteron

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 10:37:30 AM »

Waht is you're bodyweight?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »
Waht is you're bodyweight?

I typically weigh around 210.  Right now i'm 218, Dbol working really well right now. ;D  I'm trying to hit 225 by January, all clean food, just bumped up calories a bit this cycle, added one meal with carbs.

During the Spring i'll diet down to 195ish, just to be ripped for a few months.  I haven't been under 200 in 2 years, so i might have to do some serious cardio to get there, i'm not into starving myself anymore these days.  Due to Covid, i've been pretty lazy since April, just kicked it back into high gear at the end of August.  Didn't have a gym to train at until then.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2020, 07:17:42 AM »
I typically weigh around 210.  Right now i'm 218, Dbol working really well right now. ;D  I'm trying to hit 225 by January, all clean food, just bumped up calories a bit this cycle, added one meal with carbs.

During the Spring i'll diet down to 195ish, just to be ripped for a few months.  I haven't been under 200 in 2 years, so i might have to do some serious cardio to get there, i'm not into starving myself anymore these days.  Due to Covid, i've been pretty lazy since April, just kicked it back into high gear at the end of August.  Didn't have a gym to train at until then.

Looks good. Good luck with that!

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2021, 01:46:03 PM »
At 47, I did the following cycle to be cut and had no problems:
700 test prop
500 eq
350 tren ace

After 10 weeks dropped the test lower to 350, cut out eq and replaced with halo and winstrol. dropped the tren to 200 a week.

Had no issues and was cut.

I never use deca cause its the only roid I got a side effect.
F

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2021, 08:28:28 PM »

This. I got very good results from adding var at 30 mgs a day to my test base.