Author Topic: Burned Alive  (Read 7540 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Burned Alive
« on: November 24, 2006, 05:14:34 PM »
WELL DONE MR. PRESIDUNCE, WELL DONE Freedom Death and Destruction is on the March

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061125/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Burned Alive
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 05:20:16 PM »
We have to stop pussyfooting around in Iraq, and resort to more brutal measures. It's really the only thing those fucckwads understand.  Force everyone out of the capital...  march the Shiites south and the Sunnis north.  Then burn the fuccker to the ground.  If they can't manage to live together in the same city, we'll fix it so they don't have to. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 05:27:49 PM »
We have to stop pussyfooting around in Iraq, and resort to more brutal measures. It's really the only thing those fucckwads understand.  Force everyone out of the capital...  march the Shiites south and the Sunnis north.  Then burn the fuccker to the ground.  If they can't manage to live together in the same city, we'll fix it so they don't have to. 
how many troops will that require ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 05:29:40 PM »

I completly agree, we can start and end with this.............

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 05:40:31 PM »
how many troops will that require ;D

Not that many, if we get behind the people we want to move and start shooting.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 05:44:54 PM »
I completly agree, we can start and end with this.............

You really want to nuke Iraq... Ok, can we have your basic plan for this?  Yea I know, fly the plane over Iraq, drop the bomb... There's going to be more to it.  Having just nuked the fuck out of a country we were liberating... What will be the world response?  China, Russia, others?  Lay this whole thing out for us where it works out to be a better world for your kid to grow up in.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 05:45:47 PM »
Not that many, if we get behind the people we want to move and start shooting.  ;D
They're already doing that and see what's happening :(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 05:51:49 PM »
They're already doing that and see what's happening :(

Brutality on a large scale is what's needed to get control of the situation.  Saddam understood this... how do you think he was able to maintain control of that abortion of a country for 35 years?

We're too pussified to do what is required over there.  If we don't have the stomach to do what it takes, we should just get out.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »
Brutality on a large scale is what's needed to get control of the situation.  Saddam understood this... how do you think he was able to maintain control of that abortion of a country for 35 years?

We're too pussified to do what is required over there.  If we don't have the stomach to do what it takes, we should just get out.
Well now you're just being serious which I have not become accustomed to seeing from Goatboy ;D  Serious is cool, I'm listening... What's required to gain a viable democracy in Iraq... Lay out the plan man ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
Well now you're just being serious which I have not become accustomed to seeing from Goatboy ;D  Serious is cool, I'm listening... What's required to gain a viable democracy in Iraq... Lay out the plan man ;D

Time, it takes time and the people who expect it to be done NOW are too impatient, it may take 5 or more years before it becomes a stable democracy and If I or anyone on here can lay out a plan, we wouldn't be on here posting on this board!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 06:57:25 PM »
Time, it takes time and the people who expect it to be done NOW are too impatient, it may take 5 or more years before it becomes a stable democracy and If I or anyone on here can lay out a plan, we wouldn't be on here posting on this board!

I respect your opinion but..man.   All these crazy fucks have is time and they do their damage in the name of religion which has no time table.  Sure time would work in any normal country but 2/3 of these people are fanatics.  They think they will have a kickass after life.  They live to be a Martyr.  Most of the others are out for revenge.  I say seperate the country.  The Kurds are the only ones that want a democracy it seems.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 07:00:19 PM »
I respect your opinion but..man.   All these crazy fucks have is time and they do their damage in the name of religion which has no time table.  Sure time would work in any normal country but 2/3 of these people are fanatics.  They think they will have a kickass after life.  They live to be a Martyr.  Most of the others are out for revenge.  I say seperate the country.  The Kurds are the only ones that want a democracy it seems.

Yep, very true!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 07:01:13 PM »
yea, no shit I.  I didn't expect you to churn out a 1000 page pentagon ready battle plan ::)  It's a lousy message board man...  A general summary for discussion is all that's required.  Or is NUKE IT your only option ;D

Rumsfeld said the insurgency "could go on for any number of years.... Insurgencies tend to go on five, six, eight, 10, 12 years," = QUAGMIRE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 07:03:08 PM »

Forget democracy, those people aren't ready for that.  Their mindset hasn't progressed much since the middle ages.  The goal at this point should be stability and order, and as I said, the way to achieve that is measured brutality.  Make them as afraid of us as they were of Saddam. I was not kidding about emptying out baghdad (and any other places where there is widespread sectarian violence) by sending the Sunnis north and Shiites south and utterly leveling the city so they can't return to it and fight over it. It's what the Romans would have done... and they knew a thing or two about controlling conqured populations.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 08:01:05 PM »
If they can't manage to live together in the same city, we'll fix it so they don't have to.  

:o  hmmmmm.... ??? Dju s'pose that's what he meant by 'Mission Accomplished'?  ???
w

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 10:18:37 PM »
No fighting = no reason for your army to be there

There will be fighting for a long time to come :)

PS This was a really Shiite thing of them to do BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH :D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 10:34:39 PM »
completely inexcuseable not to have a govt and police force in place.

you hear about the 6 people torched at a wedding?  Witnesses photographed Iraqi troops standing calmly while the insurgents poured gas on them and lit them.

it is designed to fail, recognize. once they have peace, we're gone, and only a fucking tool will deny we need to be there ten years to control the black gold.  i bet you we will see this police incompetence for the next 5 years, and the same excuses.  only sad thing is all the dead us troops - we're talking thousands more dead.  but it's the price they pay when they sign up.  they know they're cogs in the war/oil machine.  they play the odds. but don't anyone play dumb about liberation or nationbuilding. we're milking those fuckers cause we need their oil.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 10:40:26 PM »
completely inexcuseable not to have a govt and police force in place.

you hear about the 6 people torched at a wedding?  Witnesses photographed Iraqi troops standing calmly while the insurgents poured gas on them and lit them.

it is designed to fail, recognize. once they have peace, we're gone, and only a fucking tool will deny we need to be there ten years to control the black gold.  i bet you we will see this police incompetence for the next 5 years, and the same excuses.  only sad thing is all the dead us troops - we're talking thousands more dead.  but it's the price they pay when they sign up.  they know they're cogs in the war/oil machine.  they play the odds. but don't anyone play dumb about liberation or nationbuilding. we're milking those fuckers cause we need their oil.

I agree on the incompetence bit.  There is such corruption and the fact our leaders aren't making a big deal of it means they may enjoy it.  It's not even arguable that they don't benefit from it.

But the Armed Forces should tell kids when they sign up that we are looking at a 10 year war.  The news channels should be honest and tell Americans we are going to be there until we have their $3trillion in oil. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 10:41:17 PM »
only sad thing is all the dead us troops  

Civilians dying is sad

Soldiers dying is expected

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »
i'm starting to see that sandy.

they know what they're doing, they like the trigger time.  sad, but it's life. they sign up to kill, and they don't care the reason. rock n roll!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 02:59:38 AM »
I wouldn't say ALL sign up to kill, regardless of the reason, ...but they know it's what they're going to have to do. Alot of them join up because they love their country and want to keep her safe. It just sucks when the best a nation has to offer is used & abused like cannon fodder.  :'(
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »
Anyone who joins the military learns on like day one (like I did) that the military's job is to prepare for war.  They spend the overwhelming majority of their time preparing for war.  In fact, many of the guys in combat arms looked forward to an actual conflict.  On the other hand, I'm sure they don't like fighting guerrilla warfare. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 09:54:53 AM »
Stopping this shit would help.
Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15096.htm

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 09:57:15 AM »
  :o  hmmmmm.... ??? Dju s'pose that's what he meant by 'Mission Accomplished'?  ???

how much money did you earn last year?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:23 AM »
Stopping this shit would help.
Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15096.htm

Acclaimed director Robert Greenwald (Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, Outfoxed and Uncovered) takes you inside the lives of soldiers, truck drivers, widows and children who have been changed forever as a result of profiteering in the reconstruction of Iraq. Iraq for Sale uncovers the connections between private corporations making a killing in Iraq and the decision makers who allow them to do so. 

STFU... we do what we have to do.  fuck them if they can't take a joke.