Author Topic: Kerry: 'Signatures of sarin' found in Syria  (Read 3722 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Kerry: 'Signatures of sarin' found in Syria
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
yes and Obama, Biden and Sanders along with many others are on record saying that without an actual attack or immanent threat, the president needs to get approval from Congress.  So you need to explain why they were wrong saying that, especially explain why Biden is wrong since he's the one who consulted leading constitutional scholars on it lol...  And just because a president does something it doesn't set a new precedent making it the absolute right.  You are aware of that right? lol...

Well put.  I'll be interested to hear Mr. Know it all explain this as well. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2013, 06:17:09 PM »
Well put.  I'll be interested to hear Mr. Know it all explain this as well. 
Explain what?  The fact that you are wasting your time whining about the "legality" when it has been already established since the XYZ affair which led to the Quasi-War from 1798-1800 between the United States and France?  Why are you not marching in the streets to have John Adams dug up and his body impeached?

Or is it that you just have never read a day of history in your life?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 06:17:46 PM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 06:27:01 PM »

yes look at how the "rebels" that the us have put in power in Libya are so for the people better make sure you are the right skin color though  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2013, 06:27:02 PM »
Explain what?  The fact that you are wasting your time whining about the "legality" when it has been already established since the XYZ affair which led to the Quasi-War from 1798-1800 between the United States and France?  Why are you not marching in the streets to have John Adams dug up and his body impeached?

Priceless TA ::)  This is your final answer? lol....

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 07:13:24 PM »
Underlying tone of urgency to the situation...

Insinuations that what is happening in Syria is a threat to our national security...

The use of chemical weapons is the new "smoking gun"...

I've seen this movie many times before and I know it's all a LIE.

Obama is not telling the truth. He ought to resign NOW.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »

Insinuations that what is happening in Syria is a threat to our national security...

Why?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »

he wont

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2013, 07:28:57 PM »
Priceless TA ::)  This is your final answer? lol....

hahaha yea thats this fucking tards final answer

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 07:40:05 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 07:42:07 PM »
and he disappeared for a while to come up with that funny dodge lol...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
Explain what?  The fact that you are wasting your time whining about the "legality" when it has been already established since the XYZ affair which led to the Quasi-War from 1798-1800 between the United States and France?  Why are you not marching in the streets to have John Adams dug up and his body impeached?

There are a lot of things that get done illegally, which people get away with doing, as in the case with Libya.  It may very well set a precedent, but not a legal one by any means.  There is a constitution for a reason.  Nice try at deflection though.  Like I said, read the constitution. Then read it again.  Or, you can keep trying way too hard to portray yourself as a pseudo intellectual by digging up obscure historical examples that have no relevance to the topic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
There are a lot of things that get done illegally, which people get away with doing, as in the case with Libya.  It may very well set a precedent, but not a legal one by any means.  There is a constitution for a reason.  Nice try at deflection though.  Like I said, read the constitution. Then read it again.
What are you blabbering on about now?  Are you really stupid enough to believe that Iraq, Kosovo and all the other skirmishes before it were "illegal"?  Did you give up your little picket fest for all of those when you found out that they were not in fact illegal?  Now you are on to this next skirmish?  How will you get out of it if Congress gives approval?  Will you make up some other nonsense excuse and invoke the Illuminati or some other moronic "explanation"?  Were you out protesting the first Gulf War to which there was no Congressional authorization?  What about the Korean War?  Are you still bitter over that one too?  :D  The Civil War? Want to go back that far?

On at least 125 occasions, the President has acted without prior express military authorization from Congress.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 07:54:56 PM »
Good to see you joining the hippie movement.  Will you be growing a beard for this occasion?  :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2013, 07:55:20 PM »
beards are awesome

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
Good to see you joining the hippie movement.  Will you be growing a beard for this occasion?  :D
If I didnt have a job, I would literally grow a mountain man beard and grow my hair out if that helps ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
What are you blabbering on about now?  Are you really stupid enough to believe that Iraq, Kosovo and all the other skirmishes before it were "illegal"?  Did you give up your little picket fest for all of those when you found out that they were not in fact illegal?  Now you are on to this next skirmish?  How will you get out of it if Congress gives approval?  Will you make up some other nonsense excuse and invoke the Illuminati or some other moronic "explanation"?  Were you out protesting the first Gulf War to which there was no Congressional authorization?  What about the Korean War?  Are you still bitter over that one too?  :D  The Civil War? Want to go back that far?

On at least 125 occasions, the President has acted without prior express military authorization from Congress.

Where's the immediate or imminent threat to the safety and security of the United States based on the circumstances in Syria?  There is none.   Therefore, the President is bound by the constitution and cannot bypass the war powers resolution of 1973.  All of your examples that predate 1973 are trivial and irrelevant at best.  Talk about the civil war though, if you wish.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »
If I didnt have a job, I would literally grow a mountain man beard and grow my hair out if that helps ;)

Something to do with that Duck Dynasty show?  Its a strange phenomenon I hear.  I have never seen the show nor will I ever, but I find it interesting that people are trying to emulate this look.

I can`t stand the feeling of a beard. It gets so itchy and too hot. No idea how people do it.  Plus I would probably have to shampoo and condition it after every time I eat or do anything.  Most people must have a disgusting beard because I doubt they wash the sweat and food build up out of it.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2013, 08:13:34 PM »
Where's the immediate or imminent threat to the safety and security of the United States based on the circumstances in Syria?  There is none.   Therefore, the President is bound by the constitution and cannot bypass the war powers resolution of 1973.  All of your examples that predate 1973 are trivial and irrelevant at best.  Talk about the civil war though, if you wish.
Why?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 08:18:07 PM »
Something to do with that Duck Dynasty show?  Its a strange phenomenon I hear.  I have never seen the show nor will I ever, but I find it interesting that people are trying to emulate this look.

I can`t stand the feeling of a beard. It gets so itchy and too hot. No idea how people do it.  Plus I would probably have to shampoo and condition it after every time I eat or do anything.  Most people must have a disgusting beard because I doubt they wash the sweat and food build up out of it. 
no b/c i have to shave nearly everyday so it would be nice to just let me facial hair grow and not worry about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 08:20:06 PM »
no b/c i have to shave nearly everyday so it would be nice to just let me facial hair grow and not worry about it.

Who says you can`t grow an Andrew Carnegie?