Author Topic: Gavin Newsom - will he run for President in 2024  (Read 8974 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Gavin Newsom
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2022, 12:53:29 PM »
I don't think he's going to run. Can barely keep his hold in CA and the rest of the country thinks CA politicians are a joke.

He's already laying the groundwork to try and become a national candidate by doing things like running ads about Governor Ron DeSantis. 

And before you write him off, look at who currently occupies the White House:  a person repeatedly rejected by Democrats with a history of failure and proven dishonesty, lack of accomplishments, and ran a campaign from his basement, and a person who only got 844 votes in the primary after being propped up by the MSM.

The bar is pretty low.   :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2022, 04:47:21 PM »
He's already laying the groundwork to try and become a national candidate by doing things like running ads about Governor Ron DeSantis. 

And before you write him off, look at who currently occupies the White House:  a person repeatedly rejected by Democrats with a history of failure and proven dishonesty, lack of accomplishments, and ran a campaign from his basement, and a person who only got 844 votes in the primary after being propped up by the MSM.

Their morals are lower.  In the game that is Political Limbo, one hopes they decrapitate themselves en mASSe .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2022, 05:12:24 PM »

Hopefully he's realized that the rest of the country realizes he's a joke.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2022, 07:45:19 PM »
I would assume Santa Fe leans left?

Far left.

All wealthy white NIMBY people.

It's an interesting dynamic here, but a lot of good people too.

The City of Santa Fe Public Works and Engineering office still has Covid requirements such as masks and standing 6-feet apart. Over 50% of the staff still working from home.

That should tell you a lot.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2022, 07:55:14 PM »
So long as they're not  the libtard kind, i.e. hell bent on leaving the mess they created in commiefornia and then immediately demanding their  new state to fester with the filth of "fairness".  Since tar and feathering are frowned upon (unless it's whitey getting the T&F) I'd rather they caught their beloved fauvid and died.

Slowly and painfully.

It's a mixed bag.

Met a lot of Cali folks that came here to get away from the craziness.

But just as many moving here because it's some of the best weather in America and much cheaper than Cali. Many people don't understand how beautiful New Mexico is and all the amazing places within 1-2 hours of Santa Fe.

To be fair, an 1800 sf 3 bedroom home here starts at $600k, which is much cheaper than many places in Cali. But in most of America that is insane.

Santa Fe is known for the "third home" buyer, meaning a lot of wealthy people buy their 2nd or 3rd vacation home here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2023, 06:05:28 PM »
In a sane world, I would ignore this dummy.  But he could be elected POTUS. 

Gavin Newsom
@GavinNewsom
CEO of Target Brian Cornell selling out the LGBTQ+ community to extremists is a real profile in courage.

This isn’t just a couple stores in the South. There is a systematic attack on the gay community happening across the country.

Wake up America.

This doesn’t stop here. You’re black? You’re Asian? You’re Jewish? You’re a woman?

You’re next.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2023, 06:28:14 PM »
In a sane world, I would ignore this dummy.  But he could be elected POTUS. 

Gavin Newsom
@GavinNewsom
CEO of Target Brian Cornell selling out the LGBTQ+ community to extremists is a real profile in courage.

This isn’t just a couple stores in the South. There is a systematic attack on the gay community happening across the country.

Wake up America.

This doesn’t stop here. You’re black? You’re Asian? You’re Jewish? You’re a woman?

You’re next.

Newsom is a disgusting creature. In other words, a Democrat. Fuque him and his filthy PPP of CMS. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2023, 06:54:51 PM »
Newsom is a disgusting creature. In other words, a Democrat. Fuque him and his filthy PPP of CMS.

He really is a piece of shit. Terrible hypocritical human and fuck him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2023, 08:14:01 PM »

He really is a piece of shit. Terrible hypocritical human and fuck him.

Yup.  He is the typical Democrat.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2023, 09:05:21 PM »
All politicians err, but when they are egregious errors, they should be out of office.

A good example would be Schiff, who knowingly lied to the american public and spent millions perpetuating a hoax.

Newsom is another example - California closed beaches, arrested people swimming, and filled skate parks with sand during the scamdemic.  The exact opposite of what should have been done.

He had the best real estate in the country to deal with covid - massive, beautiful outdoor space where people could exercise, get healthy, get vitamin d, and.....not get covid as outdoor transmission is practically non existent.

But he forced folks inside, the worst thing.  Then he went to dinner, got caught, initially lied about it, then admitted he "made a mistake".

He was awful when they needed him most.

Plus he's a whiny twitter bitch.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2023, 11:04:03 PM »
All politicians err, but when they are egregious errors, they should be out of office.

A good example would be Schiff, who knowingly lied to the american public and spent millions perpetuating a hoax.

Newsom is another example - California closed beaches, arrested people swimming, and filled skate parks with sand during the scamdemic.  The exact opposite of what should have been done.

He had the best real estate in the country to deal with covid - massive, beautiful outdoor space where people could exercise, get healthy, get vitamin d, and.....not get covid as outdoor transmission is practically non existent.

But he forced folks inside, the worst thing.  Then he went to dinner, got caught, initially lied about it, then admitted he "made a mistake".

He was awful when they needed him most.

Plus he's a whiny twitter bitch.

It's always the same story with these authoritarians, they always have an excuse about how they don't follow the rules.

Remember the LA mayor who was caught maskless while attending a football game (along with Newsom) and when he was called out he said "he was holding his breath" while he had his mask off?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2023, 11:21:34 PM »

He did go balls deep in Kimmy G. for what that's worth.   ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2023, 01:52:29 AM »
Newsom is good at pulling tail.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2023, 05:05:43 PM »
Newsom is good at pulling tail.

No doubt - he's fucked the largest state in the union.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2023, 12:52:36 AM »
No doubt - he's fucked the largest state in the union.
:D I meant the girls, but yeah.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2023, 06:18:34 PM »
No matter what, he's a piece of shit lousy governor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2023, 07:02:59 PM »
I continually read about folks predicting that he will somehow replace Biden as candidate for 2024, but I don’t see how without a primary.

RFK Jr.'s primary challenge might bring in some other folks, though, and that can lead to a free for all.  Wouldn't that be delightful?

The Republican debates for 2016 were underway in the summer of 2015, so we’re months away from that for 2024.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Gavin Newsome
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2023, 08:40:55 PM »
Dominion doesn’t care about job performance or voting records

Still? And did we actually go to the moon in the 60's Coach? Did  Columbine actually happen?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2023, 01:09:20 AM »
No matter what, he's a piece of shit lousy governor.
That is a democrat resume enhancer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2023, 09:25:29 AM »
That is a democrat resume enhancer.

Yup.  And that's why their "voters" are drawn to them.  They stink like shit and flies eat shit up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2023, 07:31:26 PM »
Newsom shirks blame for closing churches, keeping Hollywood open during COVID: ‘We didn’t know’
Newsom brings up Florida twice while trying to defend his pandemic response
By Jessica Chasmar Fox News
Published September 10, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newsom-shirks-blame-closing-churches-keeping-hollywood-open-during-covid-we-didnt-know

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2023, 09:39:18 PM »
Broken clock.  From one of your possible 2024 nominees for POTUS.

Newsom vetoes bill requiring judges to weigh if parents 'affirm' child gender identity
by Gabrielle M. Etzel, Healthcare Reporter
September 23, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/newsom-vetoes-bill-requiring-judges-weigh-parents-affirm-child-gender-identity

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2023, 11:15:44 AM »
Newsom draws contrasts with Biden as he leads Democratic debate counterprogramming
by Haisten Willis, White House Reporter
September 27, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/newsom-biden-debate-counter-programming

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2023, 12:47:29 PM »
Your likely Democrat 2024 nominee has spoken.

California's Newsom has surprise meeting in Beijing with China's Xi , gets torched for climate 'fearmongering'
Gov Gavin Newsom, a top Biden 2024 surrogate, met with Chinese President Xi Jinping on climate change, fetanyl
By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published October 25, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/californias-newsom-surprise-meeting-beijing-chinas-xi-torched-climate-fearmongering

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2023, 05:15:01 PM »
Your likely Democrat 2024 nominee has spoken.

California's Newsom has surprise meeting in Beijing with China's Xi , gets torched for climate 'fearmongering'
Gov Gavin Newsom, a top Biden 2024 surrogate, met with Chinese President Xi Jinping on climate change, fetanyl
By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published October 25, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/californias-newsom-surprise-meeting-beijing-chinas-xi-torched-climate-fearmongering
Anyone that looks at CA and thinks this is the best path for the country should lose their right to vote.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!