Author Topic: Crackhead Kraken about to get cooked!  (Read 4457 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Crackhead Kraken about to get cooked!
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2023, 10:58:01 PM »
And still no link.

Does it ever matter? AP you disregard. NBC, you disregard, BBC, you disregard

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2023, 10:59:40 PM »

Once someone says “Let me start by saying that I believe Powell is innocent” you know they have no brains cells to be taken with any credibility.

Exactly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2023, 11:00:53 PM »
Does it ever matter? AP you disregard. NBC, you disregard, BBC, you disregard

Yes, it does because you’re one of the dipshits that posts “sources” that went with the fake “Russian Collusion” narrative for 7 years.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2023, 11:01:54 PM »
Yeah..but it wouldn’t change a thing since no judge even entertained looking at the evidence and since literally all of these fake court cases are taking place in districts that are 95+% Democrat strongholds it wouldn’t make a difference.

The more you post the more I question you as to who you are.

You sir, are a liar. A liar. I posted excerpts of court opinions where courts looked at the evidence and it was lackiing. So either you are a Tard who can't comprehend the posts or a liar.. I'm honestly on the fence..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2023, 11:03:01 PM »
Yes, it does because you’re one of the dipshits that posts “sources” that went with the fake “Russian Collusion” narrative for 7 years.

You may be eligible for VA disability based on your... oh wait.. you never served... 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2023, 11:05:14 PM »
You may be eligible for VA disability based on your... oh wait.. you never served...

Yet I don’t turn my back on my country….

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2023, 11:06:28 PM »

Seems you do... and are proud of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2023, 11:51:14 PM »
Seems you do... and are proud of it.

You literally back BLM. BLM is an admitted Marxist organization.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2023, 12:02:44 AM »
You literally back BLM. BLM is an admitted Marxist organization.

You literally lie.. and will continue to do so. I knew when I said I supported the premise behind BLM that a racist like you would ignore my following statement that I do NOT condone any violent protests. You sir, did Not disappoint me.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2023, 03:26:53 AM »
Tit for tat is childish but it's done all the time with the politicians. I don't agree with amnesty. Something being messy and unpleasant isn't a good reason not to do it if it's the right thing. Trump pushed the limit.. pushed past the limit of reasonableness and ultimately brought this down upon himself. Letting him get away with it isn't a good precedent. We would never hold any politician, especially a President accountable if we did that. And if Bidens accusations turn out to be true and he violated laws, hold him accountable as well. Let's hold our presidents to at least the same standards we would hold our school principal to.

I understand that, but I also understand that the powder keg we have right now with the two polar opposite sides could blow. It’s almost how, and this sounds fucked up, I believe that Derek Chauvin was wrongly convicted, but that his conviction served for the greater good. Sometimes you can get things wrong but in the end, it helps overall. Typing that makes me feel awful, I’m just not sure there was/is a better option.

I wish that Trump does not run again, for what it’s worth.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2023, 05:10:32 AM »

Birth certificate?  Pizzagate?  Stolen election?  Feds knowing of school shooting before they happen and still allowing them to occur?

How is Retard Land this morning?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2023, 05:11:59 AM »
You sir, are a liar. A liar. I posted excerpts of court opinions where courts looked at the evidence and it was lackiing. So either you are a Tard who can't comprehend the posts or a liar.. I'm honestly on the fence..

At this point, he is just lying to himself because he can't cope with reality.  It is either pathetically sad or hysterically funny that he is so stupid that he can't realize how stupid he is.  Must have bumped his little head one too many times "jumping out of helicopters".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2023, 05:13:33 AM »

Hahahaha.  Supporting an orange turd that tried to steal an election.  Whining about criminals wanting to go free.  Begging for a civil war.

Joe Retardo just doesn't suffer a drip drip of stupidity, he swims in a tsunami. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2023, 01:38:02 PM »
1- Read.

The Epoch Times 

Trump Attorney Unfazed by Guilty Pleas, Says Lawyer's Deal Was Result of 'Pressure'

QUOTE: Steve Sadow, lead counsel for former President Donald Trump, said the guilty pleas in the Fulton County racketeering case against the former president and several others could only be "favorable" to his defense.

On Aug. 14, 18 defendants were indicted alongside President Trump for allegedly violating Georgia's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act plus 40 other counts. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis claimed their efforts to challenge the 2020 election results "constituted a criminal organization."

Bail bondsman Scott Hall was the first to accept a plea bargain. Then in the days before defendants Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro were to go to trial, they both accepted plea bargains as well.

All three had originally been charged with seven felony counts; Ms. Powell and Mr. Hall under the same charges, while Mr. Chesebro was charged with separate crimes beyond RICO.

None of them pleaded guilty to RICO in the plea deals. Mr. Hall's case was negotiated down to five misdemeanors, Ms. Powell's six misdemeanors, and Mr. Chesebro one felony count: count 15 of the indictment, "conspiracy to commit filing false documents."

"It appears to me that the guilty plea to count 15 of the Fulton County indictment was the result of pressure by Fani Willis and her team and the prosecution's looming threat of prison time," Mr. Sadow told The Epoch Times. "However, it is very important for everyone to note that the RICO charge and every other count was dismissed."

Mr. Sadow had told media outlets on Thursday that Ms. Powell's testimony could only be favorable in President Trump's case if she indeed testifies truthfully. "Once again, I fully expect that truthful testimony would be favorable to my defense strategy," he added after Mr. Chesebro's plea.

2-  Watch.

YouTube   

Don Brown: Sidney Powell's Misdemeanor Plea is a Major Defeat for Corrupt Prosecutor Fannie Willis

3- Consider.

Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social  𝟬𝟵:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠 𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟮/𝟮𝟯 

Sidney Powell was one of millions and millions of people who thought, and in ever increasing numbers still think, correctly, that the 2020 Presidential Election was RIGGED & STOLEN, AND OUR COUNTRY IS BEING ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED BECAUSE OF IT!!!

Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign ...

MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS.   In fact, she would have been conflicted.

Ms. Powell did a valiant job of representing a very unfairly treated and governmentally abused General Mike Flynn, but to no avail.

His prosecution, despite the facts, was ruthless.  He was an innocent man, much like many other innocent people who are being persecuted by this now Fascist government of ours, and I was honored to give him a Full Pardon!

4- This was posted on Saturday but is worth repeating

Margot Cleveland at The Federalist

Sidney Powell's Plea Proves Fulton County DA Went Nuclear To Get Trump

QUOTE: The bottom line is this: Willis basically extorted a guilty plea from Powell by charging her with seven serious felonies, including a RICO conspiracy count, two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud, and one count each of conspiracy to commit computer theft, conspiracy to commit computer trespass, conspiracy to commit computer invasion of privacy, and conspiracy to defraud the state.

With a jury culled from deep-blue Fulton County, the risk of a conviction on even one of the felony counts, and the consequential loss of her law license, would be just too great of a chance for any defendant to take — especially when the plea only involved misdemeanors that would be discharged from Powell's record following probation. Under these circumstances, it would have been lunacy for Powell to have rejected the plea offer.

But what reason would Willis have to offer such a favorable deal? None, if Willis truly believed Powell committed the felonies for which she was charged and Willis had the evidence to prove them. After all, it is not as if Powell's testimony is needed to establish the other crimes charged against the other defendants.

So why let Powell off with what would be a slap on the wrist if Powell had committed the felonies as charged? The answer seems clear: Powell hadn't committed the felonies, and Willis never thought she had. But she overcharged Powell to add gravitas to the supposed election conspiracy claims and to make an offer for a first-offender misdemeanor plea deal an offer too good to refuse.

The Fulton County prosecutor played the same gambit with another defendant, Scott Hall, who reached a similar first-offender deal last month. How many other defendants Willis will seek to squeeze guilty pleas from using this ploy remains to be seen, but it is unlikely to work for several of the defendants because the crimes for which they are being charged are ones that fail as a matter of law.

By charging the defendants with multiple felonies, however, Willis made it exceedingly difficult for them to chance a conviction. And she'd likely be happy with misdemeanor first-offender pleas from everyone — until she gets to Trump — proving Willis didn't just weaponize the criminal justice system. She went nuclear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2023, 01:50:33 PM »
1- Read.

The Epoch Times 

Don't mind if I don't, Coach. Mount your arguments all you want citing the Epoch Times. It is only you and a few other gullible fools who take that rag seriously.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2023, 01:54:46 PM »
Don't mind if I don't, Coach. Mount your arguments all you want citing the Epoch Times. It is only you and a few other gullible fools who take that rag seriously.

Coming from someone who’s every source you’ve used ran with the “Russian Collusion” narrative for 7 years….among other fallacies

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2023, 02:40:31 PM »

Like, really.   And you know the funny thing is, he doesn't even read his own bullshit he posts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2023, 02:41:04 PM »
Coming from someone who’s every source you’ve used ran with the “Russian Collusion” narrative for 7 years….among other fallacies

How many times did Epoch run with fake birth certificates?  Pizzagate?  Stolen election?  etc.. etc..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2023, 03:19:41 PM »
It was so funny watching the retards on here parrot her and use her talking points for their little excuses in the beginning.   ;D
Rudy, Jenna Ellis and Sidney were part of the "Elite Strike Force" trying to prove election interference.  How did that work out?  It's actually rather comical.  Trumpy throwing his attorney under the bus and then the attorney throwing other attorney's under the bus.

GOOD TIMES!

---
Trump Allies Deliver ‘Incriminating’ Info on Conspiracy-Peddling Sidney Powell.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Allies+Deliver+%E2%80%98Incriminating%E2%80%99+Info+on+Conspiracy-Peddling+Sidney+Powell

Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigation appears to be zeroing in on Sidney Powell, a conspiracy-theory-obsessed lawyer who was a key figure in Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Four sources with knowledge of the matter, several witnesses, and Trump allies who’ve appeared before the special counsel — including at least one in the past few days — team seem to agree: Powell should be preparing now for Smith to bring criminal charges.

On Monday, Bernie Kerik — a longtime Rudy Giuliani associate and a Trump ally who worked on the Giuliani-led legal team challenging Trump’s 2020 defeat — sat with special counsel investigators for a roughly four-and-a-half-hour interview, according to his lawyer Tim Parlatore. (Parlatore previously served as a top attorney to Trump, advising the ex-president on Special Counsel Smith’s probes.)

“Based on the contents of their questions, and my understanding of criminal law, the main individual who was discussed who Mr. Kerik gave any information that could be incriminating would be Sidney,” Parlatore tells Rolling Stone on Thursday. Parlatore added that what Kerik told investigators included: “That there was no back-up for anything she said, that when she was asked to provide proof she didn’t produce anything, and when she was cut loose [from the official Trump legal team], how she kept trying to push her way in.”

Powell has already been identified by numerous news outlets as one of the six unnamed — and so far unindicted — alleged Trump co-conspirators enumerated in the indictment. In the special counsel indictment, Smith described her — though did not name her — as “an attorney whose unfounded claims of election fraud [Trump] privately acknowledged to others sounded ‘crazy.’ ”

Trump, prosecutors claim, used Powell to launder talking points “critical of a certain voting machine company” to use in her lawsuits alleging massive fraud. Those suits were subsequently dismissed and a federal judge subsequently sanctioned Powell over the bogus evidence included in the filings.

Kerik, a former New York police commissioner, is one of the individuals who recently described to federal investigators — among other topics — details regarding Powell’s private behavior as she aided Trump’s attempts to subvert the 2020 election outcome. According to Parlatore, the ex-commissioner did not mince words: “During Bernie Kerik’s interview with the special counsel’s office, the issue of a possible mental health break and change in her demeanor and personality was discussed,” the attorney says.

Parlatore adds that during the investigators’ multi-hour interview with his client, the word “lunatic” was indeed used to describe Powell.

Neither Powell nor her attorneys responded to a request for comment. A Justice Department spokesman declined to comment on this story.

In the course of the wide-ranging investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and Trump and his associates’ efforts to nullify the 2020 election, Powell has become a frequent topic of the federal law enforcement’s interest. This probe has already resulted in Trump’s third indictment and arraignment earlier this month.

And prosecutors have shown a particular, keen interest in Powell’s work and conduct in recent days and weeks, the sources with knowledge of the situation say.

Multiple witnesses have been grilled about what they thought of Powell as a person, as well as her actions during then-President Trump’s months-long crusade to cling to power. Witnesses were asked if Powell ever showed them actual proof of her bizarre claims of an election-fraud conspiracy, and if Powell herself ever privately expressed any signs of doubt about any of the theories.

Some were asked if they had knowledge of Powell’s contacts with any members of Congress during the weeks following Trump’s 2020 loss to Joe Biden, and about rambling documents she had sent the Trump White House detailing her supposed “evidence.” (In documents obtained during Dominion Voting Systems’s defamation lawsuit against Fox News, attorneys for the company discovered that Powell had relayed “far-fetched” claims about the 2020 election to Fox host Maria Bartiromo based on an eccentric “source” who claiming that “The Wind tells me I’m a ghost” and that “I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live.”)

Powell is hardly the only one of Trump’s alleged co-conspirators who could find themselves hit with criminal charges soon. Trump and his close associates have also long sought to point the finger at possible scapegoats and fall guys in their coup attempt, despite the fact that these people were only acting on Trump’s behalf or doing what he told them to do.

However, the intense nature of the recent line of federal questioning has led various witnesses, lawyers, and others intimately familiar with the situation to the conclusion that Powell likely has a heavy amount of legal exposure in the current stage of Smith’s probe.

Or, as one source who’s been in the room recently with federal investigators succinctly puts it: “Sidney’s fucked.”

Asked to comment on the source’s two-word characterization, Parlatore simply replied with his own two-word statement: “I agree.”

In the end, however, Powell likely won’t be alone. For months, Trumpland has actively feared that prosecutors in Georgia are soon “coming for everyone.” And if recent activity is any indication, Special Counsel Smith’s office may not be far behind the Fulton County district attorney.

In the past several weeks — including in the days since Trump was criminally charged in the Jan. 6 probe — federal investigators have been asking witnesses a series of specific, exhaustive questions focusing on alleged and unnamed co-conspirators referenced in the former president’s indictment, the sources with knowledge of the situation tell Rolling Stone. Of particular interest lately have been Trump-aligned lawyers Powell, Giuliani, Kenneth Chesebro, and John Eastman, among others.
---
Again, Trump laughs at clowns such as yourself. The polls don't lie only Libturds do.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2023, 06:34:28 AM »
Again, Trump laughs at clowns such as yourself. The polls don't lie only Libturds do.

Naw.  MAGA has the LIES department cornered and patented. 

"I love the poorly educated." - Trump  (he was talking to you)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2023, 11:12:48 AM »
Lets take a look at Lurkers entries and his sources.....

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Allies+Deliver+%E2%80%98Incriminating%E2%80%99+Info+on+Conspiracy-Peddling+Sidney+Powell#ip=1

Yes, please do.  You might learn something.  Might.   Though I highly doubt it as your intellectual capacity is not that great.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2023, 11:18:51 AM »
Yes, please do.  You might learn something.  Might.   Though I highly doubt it as your intellectual capacity is not that great.
Libturds are the dumbest people on the planet!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2023, 12:07:54 PM »
Libturds are the dumbest people on the planet!

"I love the poorly educated."  Trumpy - speaking to you.