Author Topic: Liars becoming losers...  (Read 869 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Liars becoming losers...
« on: October 05, 2023, 01:47:59 PM »
The Rudy curse isn't just limited to Rudy. 

Maybe he is keeping his money in the same file cabinet that he keeps the "mountain" of evidence that shows the election was stolen.   One day <-- hahaha ...   when he retrieves that evidence and finally shows everyone what he has been keeping secret for 3+ years, he will pay them them. 

Has he ever paid the 5 million to that guy that proved his claims was bullshit?  That guy won in court didn't he?  LOL.   

---
"I can't pay the lawyers": Mike Lindell's attorneys quit over "millions" in unpaid legal bills
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22I+can%27t+pay+the+lawyers%22%3A+Mike+Lindell%27s+attorneys+quit+over+%22millions%22+in+unpaid+legal+bills

Lawyers for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an avid peddler of 2020 voter fraud conspiracy theories, have dropped the Trump ally as a client because he failed to pay for their services, Lindell announced on the Thursday edition of former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's show. Captured by media watchdog Media Matters for America, Lindell told the "The War Room" host that all of the attorneys representing him in his defamation lawsuits with voting tech companies Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.3 billion in damages, and Smartmatic submitted filings declaring their departures in federal court 10 minutes prior to his appearance.

"This comes from the lawfare, basically, and from the media, the attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did — just devastating our credit. We — I — can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them," Lindell said, noting that he made the announcement to preempt the "attack" from the media.

Lindell's attorneys asked to withdraw from the case in a court filing on Thursday, telling the court that Lindell is "in arrears by millions of dollars" and that they were informed that he is "not able to get caught up with or make any payment on the large amount they owe in arrears nor pay for anywhere near the estimated expense of continuing to defend against the lawsuits going forward." The filing comes after Lindell revealed that his pillow company is facing five audits from the IRS, adding to his growing financial woes.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Liars becoming losers...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 08:48:39 PM »
Pity reply, because pity is all you deserve. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 09:18:46 PM »

Nevertheless, his point is valid. These people, some that caused chaos (See what I did there) and helped build animosities over the election to a culmination that was Jan 6th, That these dirtbags are now suffering financially for their gullibility or outright deceit, is refreshing. We can't overlook the damage their lying did to this country. People are in jail because they put their faith in that BS, and were misled. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 09:31:00 PM »
Nevertheless, his point is valid. These people, some that caused chaos (See what I did there) and helped build animosities over the election to a culmination that was Jan 6th, That these dirtbags are now suffering financially for their gullibility or outright deceit, is refreshing. We can't overlook the damage their lying did to this country. People are in jail because they put their faith in that BS, and were misled.

If damage to the country is the standard, BLM leaders and rioters should all be in jail, and those who instituted lockdowns, school closings and vaccine mandates would all be on trial.  The DoJ and FBI would be in the process of being disbanded, and all liberal DA's in crime ridden cities would be fleeing the country over fear of being locked up.

All of this was far more damaging than the morons who infiltrated the capital and broke some shit on Jan 6th.

Y

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 09:33:24 PM »
If damage to the country is the standard, BLM leaders and rioters should all be in jail, and those who instituted lockdowns, school closings and vaccine mandates would all be on trial.  The DoJ and FBI would be in the process of being disbanded, and all liberal DA's in crime ridden cities would be fleeing the country over fear of being locked up.

All of this was far more damaging than the morons who infiltrated the capital and broke some shit on Jan 6th.

X2

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 09:44:58 PM »

I respectfully disagree. BLM are protesting injustices done to blacks by government entities. Agree or not, they have some compelling news footage of some pretty good examples...While they often disrupt traffic flow and can be a pain in the ass.. it's not comparable to a group of people protesting, then breaking into our nations capital and doing what they did.

I understand "whataboutism" is a common reflex reaction as their are so many times it seems to fit.. like

Trump lies.. well what about Biden lying about his house burning down... both lie, but in the overall picture, who lies more often and about anything? I don't know, you be the judge

Trump is old, but so is Biden.

Hunter Biden made money off his Dads name. Jared made money of his father in laws name. Which is worse? You tell me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 11:36:36 PM »
I respectfully disagree. BLM are protesting injustices done to blacks by government entities. Agree or not, they have some compelling news footage of some pretty good examples...While they often disrupt traffic flow and can be a pain in the ass.. it's not comparable to a group of people protesting, then breaking into our nations capital and doing what they did.

I understand "whataboutism" is a common reflex reaction as their are so many times it seems to fit.. like

Trump lies.. well what about Biden lying about his house burning down... both lie, but in the overall picture, who lies more often and about anything? I don't know, you be the judge

Hunter Biden made money off his Dads name. Jared made money of his father in laws name. Which is worse? You tell me.

Supporting BLM? No wonder why you run and hide like the others. Fucking Marxist

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2023, 07:13:52 AM »

LOL @ this cop defending the actions of a nationwide group of individuals that spent years ravaging neighborhoods, government buildings, killing people and in fact causing over a billion dollars in damage during their reign of democrat supported terror, while demonizing a small group of people (by comparison) that went into the capitol and broke a few things. Your reasoning, the blm had a good excuse? LMFAO!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 07:18:13 AM »

Deflection, distraction, denial, off topic, tv static.

Because that is all you have got. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2023, 07:21:05 AM »
Instead of whining about facts being posted regarding, Trumpy, Rudy, and Pillowy, why not spend your time working a second job and bailing them out of debt?  After all they did for you.  Collecting and presenting all that evidence that just totally, like... EXONERATED everyone.  How can you be so ungrateful?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 08:00:51 AM »

I can't gloss over BLM like you are.  First, the property destruction, injury and death was eons worse than Jan 6.  And the punishment is eons less.  Plus, where did all the BLM donation money go?  Seriously, where - whose lives were improved because millions and millions went to BLM and they facilitated money to help?

What we do know is that the leaders of BLM purchased millions in real estate and personal living spaces.

And, the lack of prosecution will only serve to enable more behavior like this, so we will feel the effects of this long after.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2023, 11:13:31 AM »
I can't gloss over BLM like you are.  First, the property destruction, injury and death was eons worse than Jan 6.  And the punishment is eons less.  Plus, where did all the BLM donation money go?  Seriously, where - whose lives were improved because millions and millions went to BLM and they facilitated money to help?

What we do know is that the leaders of BLM purchased millions in real estate and personal living spaces.

And, the lack of prosecution will only serve to enable more behavior like this, so we will feel the effects of this long after.
Liberal privilege. Wonder if they used facial recognition and social media to track down any of those thousands of "peaceful protestors" that burned their cities to the ground and assaulted and killed random people?  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2023, 01:08:39 PM »
Liberal privilege. Wonder if they used facial recognition and social media to track down any of those thousands of "peaceful protestors" that burned their cities to the ground and assaulted and killed random people?  ::)

Seems 'they' did. 'NYPD used facial recognition to track down Black Lives Matter activist' https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/18/21373316/nypd-facial-recognition-black-lives-matter-activist-derrick-ingram

'Six Federal Agencies Used Facial Recognition On George Floyd Protestors' https://www.vice.com/en/article/3aqpmj/six-federal-agencies-used-facial-recognition-on-george-floyd-protestors

'South Florida police quietly ran facial recognition scans to identify peaceful protestors. Is that legal?' https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2021/06/26/south-florida-police-quietly-ran-facial-recognition-scans-to-identify-peaceful-protestors-is-that-legal/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2023, 01:53:06 PM »
Unless Agnostic already knew this, perhaps he needs to be educated on BLM. I was in DC in 2 days after they burned it

i=xwFSVsehrXV_qCdy

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 02:08:42 PM »

Absolute Idiot.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2023, 02:37:38 PM »
Seems 'they' did. 'NYPD used facial recognition to track down Black Lives Matter activist' https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/18/21373316/nypd-facial-recognition-black-lives-matter-activist-derrick-ingram

On August 7th, the police department sent dozens of officers, including some in riot gear, to the home of 28-year-old activist Derrick Ingram. A stand-off followed, live-streamed by Ingram on Instagram, during which he repeatedly asked officers to produce a search warrant. They refused to do so. After protestors supporting Ingram flocked to the street, the NYPD stood down and Ingram turned himself into the police the next day.

'Six Federal Agencies Used Facial Recognition On George Floyd Protestors' https://www.vice.com/en/article/3aqpmj/six-federal-agencies-used-facial-recognition-on-george-floyd-protestors

'South Florida police quietly ran facial recognition scans to identify peaceful protestors. Is that legal?' https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2021/06/26/south-florida-police-quietly-ran-facial-recognition-scans-to-identify-peaceful-protestors-is-that-legal/
I can only read two of those stories but what I got is that the first guy livestreamed when the cops came to pick him up and his "peaceful protest" buddies came and the cops backed down? WOW, imagine anyone from Jan 6th being able to do that? You libs would be more spastic than you already are. Second story just says there was an arrest....so we have two whole arrests for all that blm'ing? And in both stories the use of facial recognition is heavily criticized. Yet you liberals thought it was the greatest thing ever when it was used on a small group of people from Jan 6th. Hypocrites. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2023, 10:29:48 PM »
Supporting BLM? No wonder why you run and hide like the others. Fucking Marxist

Listen caveman... I'm complex. That means I have a variety of beliefs, both conservative and liberal. I strive to see both sides of any issue. I know it's alien to you, and you will likely not understand but this is mainly for the others with an IQ above 75.

I support BLM in that statistically and historically, they have not gotten equal treatment. I do NOT support BLM in anything other than peaceful demonstrations. I've worked many of those protests, I assume you, unless you are willing to once again exaggerate your training and experiences.. have not.
I do NOT support their blocking roadways or ANY violence associated with their peaceful demonstrations..

In contrast.. I do NOT support the KKK. I have worked their demonstrations to insure safety for both sides but I did not agree with nor support their philosophy. Yet I worked to insure they didn't get their teeth knocked out while they spewed their filth...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2023, 05:25:45 PM »
Listen caveman... I'm complex. That means I have a variety of beliefs, both conservative and liberal. I strive to see both sides of any issue. I know it's alien to you, and you will likely not understand but this is mainly for the others with an IQ above 75.

I support BLM in that statistically and historically, they have not gotten equal treatment.
Stopped reading at this lie here. The other I let slide.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2023, 08:12:02 PM »
Stopped reading at this lie here. The other I let slide.

Probably why racism still exists...some people don't believe in it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2023, 08:41:18 PM »
Probably why racism still exists...some people don't believe in it.
Who doesn't believe in racism?
Some people don't go around blaming racism for their status in life. When was the last time some hillbilly in the Appalachians claimed to be poor because of racism? It's been time to stop blaming racism for certain peoples actions and holding those people accountable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2023, 04:00:17 AM »
Racism exists, blacks are the biggest racists out there, despise and attack (and murder) whites and Asians 24x7...
Yet the left ignores it and focuses on fake (staged) white on black "attacks"... Dumbest kvnts on the planet.. ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2023, 04:22:10 AM »
Racism exists, blacks are the biggest racists out there, despise and attack (and murder) whites and Asians 24x7...
Yet the left ignores it and focuses on fake (staged) white on black "attacks"... Dumbest kvnts on the planet.. ::)

Yep they are
And MSM are the Biggest Lying Khvnts & all should be strung up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2024, 05:53:08 PM »
The Rudy curse isn't just limited to Rudy. 

Maybe he is keeping his money in the same file cabinet that he keeps the "mountain" of evidence that shows the election was stolen.   One day <-- hahaha ...   when he retrieves that evidence and finally shows everyone what he has been keeping secret for 3+ years, he will pay them them. 

Has he ever paid the 5 million to that guy that proved his claims was bullshit?  That guy won in court didn't he?  LOL. 

---
"I can't pay the lawyers": Mike Lindell's attorneys quit over "millions" in unpaid legal bills
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22I+can%27t+pay+the+lawyers%22%3A+Mike+Lindell%27s+attorneys+quit+over+%22millions%22+in+unpaid+legal+bills

Lawyers for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an avid peddler of 2020 voter fraud conspiracy theories, have dropped the Trump ally as a client because he failed to pay for their services, Lindell announced on the Thursday edition of former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's show. Captured by media watchdog Media Matters for America, Lindell told the "The War Room" host that all of the attorneys representing him in his defamation lawsuits with voting tech companies Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.3 billion in damages, and Smartmatic submitted filings declaring their departures in federal court 10 minutes prior to his appearance.

"This comes from the lawfare, basically, and from the media, the attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did — just devastating our credit. We — I — can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them," Lindell said, noting that he made the announcement to preempt the "attack" from the media.

Lindell's attorneys asked to withdraw from the case in a court filing on Thursday, telling the court that Lindell is "in arrears by millions of dollars" and that they were informed that he is "not able to get caught up with or make any payment on the large amount they owe in arrears nor pay for anywhere near the estimated expense of continuing to defend against the lawsuits going forward." The filing comes after Lindell revealed that his pillow company is facing five audits from the IRS, adding to his growing financial woes.
---

Hahahaha.   This is why you can't submit bullshit as "evidence".   :D    Bet he can't even put up the appeal bond if granted. 

Trumpy, MyPillow, Lin, Rudy, etc.. has been screaming from the rooftops that they have clear evidence of cheating. Yet, not one attorney, not one judge, not even a paralegal, has ever been shown this so-called evidence.  What's the big secret about it?   :D

---
Federal judge affirms MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Federal+judge+affirms+MyPillow%27s+Mike+Lindell+must+pay+%245M+in+election+data+dispute

A federal judge on Wednesday affirmed a $5 million arbitration award against MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell in favor of a software engineer who challenged data that Lindell said proves China interfered in the 2020 U.S. presidential election and tipped the outcome to Joe Biden.
---