Author Topic: Looks like Its A Clean Sweep With The Supreme Court With Trump  (Read 1681 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Looks like Its A Clean Sweep With The Supreme Court With Trump
« on: February 08, 2024, 10:28:47 AM »
All of the justices are not liking how one state decides an entire election.  I think Trump is going to win on decision
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Looks like Its A Clean Sweep With The Supreme Court With Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 10:44:24 AM »
All of the justices are not liking how one state decides an entire election.  I think Trump is going to win on decision
Win the decision and the election. America is not interested in Lib deviance!
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 10:54:12 AM »
Completely absurd for a state to attempt this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 12:39:25 PM »
Completely absurd for a state to attempt this.

I agree.  I was never a fan of this attempt.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 12:55:22 PM »
I agree.  I was never a fan of this attempt.

::)

Or maybe Colorado doesn't give a damn with going with the status flow and instead decided to stand up for their voters being disenfranchised by the nonstop lies, fake court cases, and general ass hat behavior. 

Nevertheless, keep those donations posts coming.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 01:04:33 PM »
::)

I own your little tiny mind.

Try again perhaps?

Don't worry the SC will straighten this right out.

No excuses.  <---  If Trumpy loses in 2024, there won't be any excuses like this.

"   ::)  "

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 01:09:19 PM »
I own your little tiny mind.

Try again perhaps?

"   ::)  "

Oh that's just you talking out of both sides of your mouth.  You're not smart enough to realize that all I do is mock you on this board.  But that's part of the reason I like this board.  Good entertainment from useful idiots like you.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 02:24:31 PM »
Oh that's just you talking out of both sides of your mouth.  You're not smart enough to realize that all I do is mock you on this board.  But that's part of the reason I like this board.  Good entertainment from useful idiots like you.   :)

You obviously are not smart enough to realize that Colorado was the subject reference in your quote of mine. 
The fact that this had to be explained to you only cements that the "willfully" part is long gone by now.  All that is left is just "stupid".  Not surprising.  You are not a smart person by any means.  We see that on here everyday.  That is part of the reason I like this board.  Good entertainment from useless idiots like you.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 03:21:30 PM »
You obviously are not smart enough to realize that Colorado was the subject reference in your quote of mine. 
The fact that this had to be explained to you only cements that the "willfully" part is long gone by now.  All that is left is just "stupid".  Not surprising.  You are not a smart person by any means.  We see that on here everyday.  That is part of the reason I like this board.  Good entertainment from useless idiots like you.   :)

You really lack self awareness and you have zero critical thinking skills.  It's comical how much you engage in projection.  That's why you are a perfect fit for the zombie Democrat party.  You really do lack the ability to think for yourself.  And all you do is insult people on the board and then repeat what they say.  That's because you simply don't have a lot of tools in the toolbox.  But glad to have you around, Weirdo.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 05:21:54 PM »
You really lack self awareness and you have zero critical thinking skills.  It's comical how much you engage in projection.  That's why you are a perfect fit for the zombie Democrat party.  You really do lack the ability to think for yourself.  And all you do is insult people on the board and then repeat what they say.  That's because you simply don't have a lot of tools in the toolbox.  But glad to have you around, Weirdo.  :)

You really need to come up with some new material. I seem to remember you telling me the same thing, almost word for word.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 05:22:53 PM »
You really need to come up with some new material. I seem to remember you telling me the same thing, almost word for word.  ;)

Did I?  If I did it was because it's true. So no, I will not stop speaking the truth.   :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 05:36:11 PM »

If the shoe fits, wear it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 05:46:56 PM »

Gee, ya think? It's just common sense that you can't win an election by banning somebody from running based on politics.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 08:09:47 PM »

Gee, ya think? It's just common sense that you can't win an election by banning somebody from running based on politics.

But that seems like a red herring. Conservatives are all about states rights, until it seems, it comes down to the state doing something the conservatives don't like. . And to be clear, determining it is about politics verses the right thing ultimately comes down to which side you are on in politics. Colorado took the high ground, in determining a candidate that clearly instigated an insurrection at the level Trump did and the outcome shouldn't be eligible to run for the highest office is only weird in some right wing neo nazi type thinking. That all states haven't banned a twice impeached, and 91 count indictment is a black eye on our great nation. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2024, 06:21:09 AM »

^^ 100% projection right there.  It’s comical that your reply isn’t even original either.  Your opinion is meaningless.  Just like you, hypocrite. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2024, 06:24:38 AM »

He can’t.  Which is why his little meltdown is so comical.  Not only does he struggle to come up with a reply but he is too stupid to realize that the stock reply he gives only serves to cement what we all already know about him.  It’s really quite predictable right down to the same words used over and over.   

Let’s hope he can try harder.  But it’s doubtful.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2024, 06:24:55 AM »
But that seems like a red herring. Conservatives are all about states rights, until it seems, it comes down to the state doing something the conservatives don't like. . And to be clear, determining it is about politics verses the right thing ultimately comes down to which side you are on in politics. Colorado took the high ground, in determining a candidate that clearly instigated an insurrection at the level Trump did and the outcome shouldn't be eligible to run for the highest office is only weird in some right wing neo nazi type thinking. That all states haven't banned a twice impeached, and 91 count indictment is a black eye on our great nation.

Except that didn't happen.

And states rights have a limit.

Going to assume you were drinking last night after seeing all your threads.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2024, 06:28:17 AM »

Or you can’t win an election without junk lawsuits, claiming it was stolen, threatening / begging phone calls, fake electors and generally racking up indictments over your attempts to thwart fair election of the people where they voted you out. 

Actually the orange turd has proven he can’t win an election at all. He got less votes than Hillary and only won because of the outdated EC.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 04:25:58 PM »
Did I?  If I did it was because it's true. So no, I will not stop speaking the truth repeating myself.   :)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2024, 06:37:56 AM »

you need to fuck off, stop telling people what to do, and go suck another caulk... Pervert scum...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2024, 09:05:57 AM »
Didn't we have a civil war over this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 10:02:25 AM »

I think it’s more that in this instance, it has national repercussions.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2024, 11:36:45 AM »
You’re dumb! C unts like you should be deported to Syria. Useless American!
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2024, 01:01:07 PM »
Agnostic wrong yet again. Heard some audio of the hearing. Even the liberal justices were slapping around the Colorado lawyer. I see 9-0.

It reminded me of this:

i=SJ_C7CVzU3bDPbQp

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2024, 01:19:34 PM »
Agnostic wrong yet again. Heard some audio of the hearing. Even the liberal justices were slapping around the Colorado lawyer. I see 9-0.

It reminded me of this:

i=SJ_C7CVzU3bDPbQp

For more pertinent information but a less humous post, read the transcript from the hearing. https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2023/23-719_5he6.pdf