Author Topic: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country  (Read 2851 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2024, 06:15:37 PM »
Well, I did not read your reply about transgender folks until now. I have almost nothing to add to this conversation because I feel we have talked this subject to death. Anyway, you answered your own questions. You clearly think more about what these folks do or don't do than I do. My guess is that I am more of a live and let live kind of person than you are. I don't know the two folks pictured and likely will never meet them. They can be whatever/whoever they choose to be. I could not care less.

My exposure to transgender folks is extremely limited. Decades ago, my wife and I went to the Darcelle XV drag show. Darcelle, who emceed the show was bawdy. My wife and I thought parts of the show were humorous and entertaining.

Darcelle (Walter Cole) was well liked and well thought of in Portland because he contributed greatly to Portland. In 2016 when Darcelle XV was almost 86 years old, he was recognized by Guinness World Records as the world’s oldest drag queen. He passed away in 2023.

One afternoon sometime in the early 2000's a trans person struck up a conversation with me at a Portland bar. Oddly enough we did not talk about them being trans. One thing I remember is they asked me if my teeth were false because they were so perfect and so white. When I said they were my real teeth, they did not believe me and reached over to pull on my front teeth which I thought was offensive. I declined their request.

"I don't know the two folks pictured and likely will never meet them. They can be whatever/whoever they choose to be. I could not care less."

Cop out Answer - Pathetic
You do know who those 2 men are
They can Pretend to be whatever or whoever they choose - Please get it right ✅

3 questions & Awaiting your 3 answers??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2024, 08:33:46 PM »
Because you say so Dr. Voodoo!

Trump is only 3 years younger than Biden.  They are BOTH decrepit old bastards
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2024, 12:32:10 AM »
Cognitive function decades apart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2024, 04:28:12 AM »

The difference between the two is staggering in terms of mental cognition and ability.  Look at when Trump walks into a UFC event.   Look at when Biden can't even find a way off a stage.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2024, 09:26:54 PM »

Defaning silence from the Libturds  😂🤣😂🤣😂

We're laughing too hard at the right wing nutcases who swallowed this post as the truth....  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2024, 09:30:35 PM »
I choose A.

The other one is a flat out communist and pedo that deserves nothing less than a wood chipper

Your whole entire sentence is one big lie. No wonder you support Trump. No evidence Biden is a communist. No evidence Biden is a Pedo. Yet here you are throwing accusations out there... John Wayne is rolling over in his grave

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2024, 05:45:33 AM »
Your whole entire sentence is one big lie. No wonder you support Trump. No evidence Biden is a communist. No evidence Biden is a Pedo. Yet here you are throwing accusations out there... John Wayne is rolling over in his grave

The daughters diary , all the videos and photos of him caressing kids.   Biden is disgusting and a pervert.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2024, 06:40:52 AM »
The daughters diary , all the videos and photos of him caressing kids.   Biden is disgusting and a pervert.

Agnostic - I'm not convinced he's a pedo - creepy old guy for sure.  I doubt you'd disagree.

But what do you think about the diary?  That has been confirmed real, correct?  What do you think?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2024, 08:16:45 AM »

Time to put the blinkers back on:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tony-bobulinski-biden-family-business-was-joe-biden-period-opening-statement/

“It is clear to me that Joe Biden was ‘the Brand’ being sold by the Biden family,” Bobulinski said in his opening statement, which was obtained by National Review. Bobulinski’s statement echoes the July testimony of former Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer. Archer and Hunter Biden were both board members of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings and once had a close relationship.

“His family’s foreign influence peddling operation — from China to Ukraine and elsewhere — sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government. Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability,” Bobulinski added.

“The only reason any of these international business transactions took place — with tens of millions of dollars flowing directly to the Biden family — was because Joe Biden was in high office. The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2024, 09:27:21 AM »

Not only is he communist, but his administration obviously is as well as most of his appointed judges, AG, DOJ, FBI...all weaponized and their rank and file act as brownshirts not to mentionable state Governors. Policy wise, the entire fake "Green deal" is nothing but regulations to crack down on people's normal ways of life. Home appliances, electric cars, fuking pool pumps of all things, killing the leases and permits on millions of acres on oil producing land, tracking your bank accounts for the use of certain words and transactions, going after political opposition, wanting to ban "assault weapons" AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS SECOND AMENDMENT RELATED. Restricting FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. And who can every forget about the endless blue state lockdowns and mandatory Chinavirus "vaccines".

Let me know if you want me to keep going.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 10:21:01 AM »

You must be joking or being wilfully stupid - read below

Not only is he communist, but his administration obviously is as well as most of his appointed judges, AG, DOJ, FBI...all weaponized and their rank and file act as brownshirts not to mentionable state Governors. Policy wise, the entire fake "Green deal" is nothing but regulations to crack down on people's normal ways of life. Home appliances, electric cars, fuking pool pumps of all things, killing the leases and permits on millions of acres on oil producing land, tracking your bank accounts for the use of certain words and transactions, going after political opposition, wanting to ban "assault weapons" AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS SECOND AMENDMENT RELATED. Restricting FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. And who can every forget about the endless blue state lockdowns and mandatory Chinavirus "vaccines".

Let me know if you want me to keep going.

Oh & him sniffing / touching children & making comments on young
girls legs  ::)  - take it that's all fine by you and you approve

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2024, 12:51:53 PM »
This is a recap of our conversations over the past month on the matter of gender dysphoria and transgendered folks. Clearly, this conversation has been discussed ad nauseum.

"I don't know the two folks pictured and likely will never meet them. They can be whatever/whoever they choose to be. I could not care less."

Cop out Answer - Pathetic
You do know who those 2 men are
They can Pretend to be whatever or whoever they choose - Please get it right ✅

3 questions & Awaiting your 3 answers??

Of course I know who they are. How could one not know who they are when you are constantly posting this photo of them. I know who a lot of people are, this does not mean that I know them. You don't know them either. When you know someone you have had enough personal contact with them to be familiar with them. When you know who someone is you have not had personal contact with them and only know what others have told you about them.

You don't want answers you want to argue.

Show me where I said men can be women. 

Who said men can become biological women and women can become biological men?

A person with XX chromosomes usually has female sex and reproductive organs, and is therefore usually assigned biologically female. A person with XY chromosomes usually has male sex and reproductive organs. But this doesn't end here. Because there are men with XX chromosomes and women with XY chromosomes. This can happen, when a gene on the Y chromosome ends up on an X chromosome, causing that X chromosome to function more like a Y. The term “sex chromosomes” is really something of a misnomer.

I support people minding their own business. If someone believes they were born the wrong gender, this is their business, not yours and not mine.

No these folks should not expect or need special treatment, but unfortunately they do. Some requests for special treatment do more harm than good, such as the issue with pronouns.

What I find hilarious is that you keep going on about my not accepting their biological - birth gender when in fact I already affirmed that I do, quite some time ago. I would check my post history, but honestly it is not worth the effort because you would continue to ignore this and grouse about it.

No one knows exactly what causes gender dysphoria. Some experts believe that hormones in the womb, genes, and cultural and environmental factors may be involved.

If someone believes for whatever reason they would benefit from gender-reassignment it is their business, and not yours. In what way do their life choices harm you? Have you never heard the saying, 'live and let live?' 

You have previously made your opinion very clear about this, and by using some of the same examples as you did here. What isn't clear to me is what this has to do with the question you asked me and the answer I provided. Are you irked because I referred to Admiral Rachel L. Levine, MD as 'she?' If that is how she prefers to be addressed, that is up to her. If you prefer to think of Dr. Levine and 'he,' that is up to you. Just as how I choose to identify someone is my choice.

Why are you wasting time with this moron?  His life is so pathetic that even his meds can't sort him out.  That's why he sits over in his little self loathing cloud of depression in that little shithole country and posts tall tales that no one ever believes.  He has fabricated his own reality and is only looking for you to validate his negativity by falling for "gotcha" traps that do not exist anywhere else but in his own mind.

Here was my answer to Lucker's question:

Yup his (Illuminatti's) gotcha traps were particularly annoying. Responding was total misuse of my time. Our conversations became cyclical. But not anymore because henceforth I will ignore them.

This is the end of this conversation as far as I am concerned.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2024, 02:00:48 PM »
This is a recap of our conversations over the past month on the matter of gender dysphoria and transgendered folks. Clearly, this conversation has been discussed ad nauseum.

Of course I know who they are. How could one not know who they are when you are constantly posting this photo of them. I know who a lot of people are, this does not mean that I know them. You don't know them either. When you know someone you have had enough personal contact with them to be familiar with them. When you know who someone is you have not had personal contact with them and only know what others have told you about them.

You don't want answers you want to argue.

Show me where I said men can be women. 

Here was my answer to Lucker's question:

This is the end of this conversation as far as I am concerned.

Ha Ha Ha  ;D

When did i say either You or I knew them personally ? 
I didn't you added that in  ::)

Who is Lucker ?

Did you Mean The Know Faggott & Paedophile LurkingForBoy's
why the fuck would you be communicating with that thing -
Hmmm Birds of a feather springs to mind , Tell me I'm Wrong

Also I Have LFB on Block can't see anything it Posts  ;D ;D

Have you missed the Thread I posted
only 3 questions to answer - many are waiting for you're answer's
& you can clear up any miss-speculation about you .

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2024, 02:23:27 PM »
Biden isn’t a communist. Communism is an ideology. Biden is a scummy corrupt career politician with no moral compass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2024, 03:18:50 PM »
Biden isn’t a communist. Communism is an ideology. Biden is a scummy corrupt career politician with no moral compass.

He's a controlled puppet at this stage & has been for a while now.
I cannot abide him , only it is wrong that they're using him in the state he is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2024, 03:20:02 PM »

Ha Ha Ha  ;D

When did i say either You or I knew them personally ? 
I didn't you added that in  ::)

Who is Lucker ?

Did you Mean The Know Faggott & Paedophile LurkingForBoy's
why the fuck would you be communicating with that thing -
Hmmm Birds of a feather springs to mind , Tell me I'm Wrong

Also I Have LFB on Block can't see anything it Posts  ;D ;D

Have you missed the Thread I posted
only 3 questions to answer - many are waiting for you're answer's
& you can clear up any mis-speculation about you .

Ha, ha,

You said, "you know who they are" which is correct, I do. Just like I know who Taylor Swift is. This does not mean I know them.

https://medium.com/@Words-Mean-Things/the-difference-knowing-someone-vs-knowing-of-someone-ca1348fa59e4

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2024, 03:23:32 PM »
Ha, ha,

You said, "you know who they are" which is correct, I do. Just like I know who Taylor Swift is. This does not mean I know them.

https://medium.com/@Words-Mean-Things/the-difference-knowing-someone-vs-knowing-of-someone-ca1348fa59e4

Yep you know who they are.

I didn't say you knew them personally that was & is your add on.

3 Questions............... .

😂🤣😂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2024, 04:38:10 PM »
Yep you know who they are.

I didn't say you knew them personally that was & is your add on.

3 Questions............... .

😂🤣😂

Okay, I know who they are. I am not inclined to judge people I do not personally know.

I already answered your three stupid questions. It is not my problem that you do not like my answers.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2024, 06:02:06 PM »
Okay, I know who they are. I am not inclined to judge people I do not personally know.

I already answered your three stupid questions. It is not my problem that you do not like my answers.

Where did you answer them ?
I must've missed that post - why not just answer

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?  YES OR NO

2, Can men become women ?  YES OR NO

3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ? YES OR NO

Its that simple 👊🏻

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2024, 08:16:04 PM »
Agnostic - I'm not convinced he's a pedo - creepy old guy for sure.  I doubt you'd disagree.

But what do you think about the diary?  That has been confirmed real, correct?  What do you think?

The diary has been confirmed real. The fake quotes from it that are placed in memes people then repost as legit without checking are the issue.

Joe is creepy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2024, 04:18:10 AM »

You spend all day judging and hating Pubtards in the Political section you fucking lying hypocrite...
So you know Trump personally?? Thats why you judge him 24 x 7?
If you didnt know him, you'd remain quiet about him??

Lying kvnt

Gym Rat makes a very valid point
Your ok Judging & hating Donald Yet the 2  male freaks
you're not able to judge  ::)
Hmmm how do you square that circle ??

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2024, 07:06:56 AM »

Angry and confused is no way to go through life, let alone be on TV acting like you are POTUS. Elder abuse.

Biden 'Mis-Remembered' Again: Hur Never Brought Up Beau's Death, The President Did

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-slammed-hur-asking-about-beaus-death-sources-say-biden-brought-it

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2024, 09:56:21 AM »
Angry and confused is no way to go through life, let alone be on TV acting like you are POTUS. Elder abuse.

Biden 'Mis-Remembered' Again: Hur Never Brought Up Beau's Death, The President Did

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-slammed-hur-asking-about-beaus-death-sources-say-biden-brought-it

He does that regularly as a way to garner sympathy.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2024, 11:22:54 AM »

He does that regularly as a way to garner sympathy.

Exactly. When things get tough for Biden he brings up Beau.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2024, 11:49:05 AM »
Where did you answer them ?
I must've missed that post - why not just answer

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?  YES OR NO

2, Can men become women ?  YES OR NO

3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ? YES OR NO

Its that simple 👊🏻
He's Mr. Wordsalad like all corrupt Demturds!
T