Author Topic: Shitter Wants Trump Elected  (Read 867 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Shitter Wants Trump Elected
« on: March 01, 2024, 01:56:49 AM »
Braindead libturd pant-shitting kid-sniffer  ::) ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Shitter Wants Trump Elected
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 04:49:48 AM »
That Joe is a funny guy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 04:02:52 PM »
There’s no way they let this dude debate Trump.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 08:21:20 PM »

Seriously this guy is clearly medically unfit for being in power. There's literally a conspiracy being implemented to prop him up. That should be addressed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 08:33:05 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N36Y15V/

When they cut short the entire sentence and Trumpsters jump on it without verifying.. it only underscores how we got here in the 1st place. For those who just get spoon fed right wing propaganda, hate to break it to you, but he finished the sentence with  “if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here.”

Bet not a single one of you will make any efforts in the future not to look this stupid...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 01:43:55 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N36Y15V/

When they cut short the entire sentence and Trumpsters jump on it without verifying.. it only underscores how we got here in the 1st place. For those who just get spoon fed right wing propaganda, hate to break it to you, but he finished the sentence with  “if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here.”

Bet not a single one of you will make any efforts in the future not to look this stupid...

Same reason why libturds chop up Trump speeches and libtards like you believe.. Tit for tat kvnt...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 02:44:37 AM »
The best the libturdz got???

Huh??????????????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 03:06:27 AM »
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 03:07:27 AM »
The best the libturdz got???

Huh??????????????

WTF ???   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2024, 09:19:23 PM »
Same reason why libturds chop up Trump speeches and libtards like you believe.. Tit for tat kvnt...

But if a "libturd" on this forum ever posts a purposefully misleading video about Trump like you did about Biden,  , please call them out, and I will join you. Misinformation is destroying this country to the laughter of the Russians... I doubt you are Russian so the "Why" of your giddy involvement of misinformation is a mystery, but  do what you can to decrease it, and I'll do what I can.  Together, maybe we can keep the Russians at bay... and save our country.. if that's actually something you and your ilk are interested in. Can we count on you? I give you my word, I will back you on calling out any Libturd who posts similar silly crap like you did...

mental_masturbator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 11:08:27 PM »
Getbig has a politics board.  Just saying...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2024, 02:49:28 AM »
But if a "libturd" on this forum ever posts a purposefully misleading video about Trump like you did about Biden,  , please call them out, and I will join you. Misinformation is destroying this country to the laughter of the Russians... I doubt you are Russian so the "Why" of your giddy involvement of misinformation is a mystery, but  do what you can to decrease it, and I'll do what I can.  Together, maybe we can keep the Russians at bay... and save our country.. if that's actually something you and your ilk are interested in. Can we count on you? I give you my word, I will back you on calling out any Libturd who posts similar silly crap like you did...

No one thought that’s what he meant. It’s not like he writes his own material.

I watched the speech. The reason it was so easy to produce the clip was because Biden lost his train of thought, stumbled a few times  and had to look down at his notes. So, until he got back on track, it did appear he was saying to vote for Trump.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2024, 04:13:29 AM »

Again, tit for tat, both sides it here 24x7. Attack the ladies kid who got arrested, not attack (or even defend) Hunter (and the like).
Everyone does it...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2024, 05:59:33 AM »
Again, tit for tat, both sides it here 24x7. Attack the ladies kid who got arrested, not attack (or even defend) Hunter (and the like).
Everyone does it...

They can dish it out, but can’t take it. Doesn’t matter. The jig is up for the shitter. And everybody knows it.

How Can Biden Stay In Now? – Commentary Magazine

https://www.commentary.org/john-podhoretz/how-can-biden-stay-in-now/

The release early Sunday morning of a New York Times-Siena poll of the presidential race showing Trump up by 5 points nationally not only confirms the undeniable evidence over the past six months that Trump has pulled into a measurable lead in the presidential race outside the margin of error, but also that things are getting worse and worse for the president as the year 2024 progresses.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2024, 06:02:29 AM »
I remember agnostic, wanting to bet people that Biden would live for the four years. He probably will but for all intents and purposes…

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2024, 06:11:23 AM »
BTW, if you are not familiar with Siena, it’s a college right outside of Albany, New York. I’m very familiar with that area. It’s a Dem shit hole.Either you work for the state or are a ward of the state.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 06:19:11 AM »

That is your excuse for falling for shit like that.  Can you link us to one example here where one of us has done that?  I'll beat you can't.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2024, 06:21:37 AM »
Everyone does it...

Did anyone attack that kid with edited or chopped up speeches?  Did anyone deliberately attempt to distort the facts involved in the issue?

So no, it's not tit for tat.  It's you either willfully trying to force something by dubious means to fit your narrative or you just falling for the latest click bait again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 06:28:31 AM »

https://www.ncronline.org/news/cnn-settles-lawsuit-covington-catholic-student-viral-video

The day after that encounter, clips from a video of that encounter went viral almost immediately, which showed students surrounding Phillips while appearing to be mocking him. The clip caused immediate outrage, particularly on social media. But by the next day, extended footage of how the situation unfolded revealed that another group had taunted the students and some responded back. Phillips said he had walked over to the students and the group as an intervention.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 06:36:55 AM »
The hypocrisy and irony of making this thread is unreal.  And hilarious that it backfired so epically.  How many times has Trumpy forgotten people's names?  Obama, Biden, Nikki, etc?  Hell he actually thought the lady he sexually assaulted was his wife in photos.   Or how about the "languages" that are coming into our country?  "Languages that nobody even speaks."   ::)

No one needs to chop up the incoherent word salads the orange toddler serves up every time he is in front of a camera.

---
Trump again mixed up Obama and Biden during Virginia rally speech
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+again+mixed+up+Obama+and+Biden+during+Virginia+rally+speech

Former President Donald Trump appeared to mix up President Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama again during a rally speech in Virginia.

"Putin has so little respect for Obama that he's starting to throw around the nuclear word. You heard that. Nuclear. He's starting to talk nuclear weapons today," Trump said on Saturday night.

The crowd went silent as Trump referenced Obama, who has not been in office for seven years.
---

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 12:17:26 PM »
How about this. No edited clips, just post Trump and Biden’s top ten worst gaffs and see what the consensus is on who’s the bigger demented fool.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 02:06:28 PM »
How about this. No edited clips, just post Trump and Biden’s top ten worst gaffs and see what the consensus is on who’s the bigger demented fool.

Doesn’t matter. It’s shaping up to be a Trump route.

Hiding in the basement isn’t gonna cut it this time around for Biden. He’s gonna have to outwork Trump but he can’t because he’s too old and lazy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-leads-biden-economy/

And right now former President Donald Trump emerges from that comparison as the frontrunner. He leads President Biden by four points nationally, his largest lead to date.