Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 25874 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2021, 01:16:02 PM »
Interesting how the same judge rejected Worrell's health issues back in June and ordered that he be jailed but now finds that Worrell's civil rights were violated and he did have health issues. Will the judge jail the warden for contempt like it happens with ordinary plebs folks? (rhetorical question of course)

Federal judge finds DC jail warden in contempt, demands DOJ civil rights probe of Jan. 6 detainees

A federal judge has found the warden of a D.C. jail and the director of the D.C. Department of Corrections in contempt of court Wednesday and called for an investigation by the Department of Justice to determine whether the jail has violated the civil rights of Jan. 6 defendants.

"For the reasons stated in open court, it is adjudged that the Warden of the D.C. jail Wanda Patten and Director of the D.C. Department of Corrections Quincy Booth are in civil contempt of court," U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth of Washington ruled Wednesday. "The Clerk of the Court is ordered to transmit a copy of this order to the Attorney General of the United States for appropriate inquiry into potential civil rights violations of Jan. 6 defendants, as exemplified in this case."

"I find that the civil rights of the defendant have been abused," Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, said at the hearing. "I don’t know if it’s because he’s a January 6th defendant or not, but I find this matter should be referred to the attorney general of the United States for a civil rights investigation into whether the D.C. Department of Corrections is violating the civil rights of January 6th defendants ... in this and maybe other cases."

Christopher Worrell, the defendant in the specific case who is being charged with several felonies related to the January 6th riot, is being treated for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and has contracted the coronavirus while in jail. Worrell broke his hand in jail in May and was recommended to have surgery in June but in August his lawyers say jail officials have not addressed the injury and have only provided Tylenol and other anti-inflammatories.

The judge’s ruling in Worrell’s case comes after he found there was more than an "inexcusable" delay of jail officials turning over medical documents.

After the judge learned last week that the surgery still hadn’t happened, he ordered the jail system to turn over notes to the U.S. Marshals Service — because Worrell is a federal inmate housed in the local jail — so the Marshals Service could move forward and approve the medical procedure. But on Tuesday, the jail still hadn’t sent the records and the judge ordered the city jail officials to appear in court for a contempt hearing.

A lawyer for the jail had argued that they had been working to get the records together to comply with the court’s order before the contempt hearing was set.

"He’s needed an operation. He hasn’t gotten it," the judge said.

The judge had separately chastised city officials for cutting down the number of rooms in the jail for virtual court visits and for sending an inmate to his court a few weeks ago when they did not have the results of a coronavirus test, saying the "incompetence of jail officials" led to the prisoner being sent back and forth from court without appearing before the judge.

Supporters of those jailed in Washington held a rally on Sept. 18, where they sought to highlight what they said were the disturbing treatment of suspects behind bars there.

A federal law known as the Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act -- commonly called CRIPA -- allows prosecutors to review conditions of jails, prisons, and other government-run facilities to identify if there is a systemic pattern of abuse or civil rights violations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-demands-doj-civil-rights-probe-jan-6-detainees-dc-jail

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2021, 12:07:48 PM »
This is interesting and raises several questions about this person and his actions. The full story has more interesting details.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

In a House hearing on Thursday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) questioned AG Merrick Garland about a mysterious man, Ray Epps, instructing protesters to enter the US Capitol building on January 5, and who later shepherded crowds towards the Capitol on January 6.

The story of the mystery man, Ray Epps, featured in Rep. Massie’s video above is in fact far more shocking than even the good Congressman implies in the hearing. It’s a story so strange, and so scandalous at every turn, that it threatens to shatter the entire official narrative of the “Capitol Breach” and expose yet another dimension of proactive federal involvement in the so-called “insurrection” of January 6th.

If Revolver News’s previous reporting points to a proactive role of the federal government in relation to the conspiracy cases against Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, the Ray Epps story that follows suggests a similar, yet more egregious, explicit, direct and immediate degree of federal involvement in the breach of the Capitol itself.

Here is a transcript of Thomas Massie’s exchange with the Attorney General, just in case you skipped past the video above.

Rep. Massie: As far as we can determine, the individual who was saying he’ll probably go to jail, he’ll probably be arrested, but they need to go into the Capitol the next day, is then directing people into the Capitol the next day, is then the next day directing people to the Capitol. And as far as we can find. You said this is one of the most sweeping in history. Have you seen that video, or those frames from that video?

AG Garland: So as I said at the outset, one of the norms of the Justice Department is to not comment on pending investigations, and particularly not to comment on particular scenes or particular individuals.

Rep. Massie: I was hoping today to give you an opportunity to put to rest the concerns that people have that there were federal agents or assets of the federal government present on January 5 and January 6. Can you tell us, without talking about particular incidents or particular videos, how many agents or assets of the federal government were present on January 6, whether they agitated to go into the Capitol, and if any of them did?

AG Garland: So I’m not going to violate this norm of, uh, of, of, of, the rule of law.

[Looks down and away]

I’m not going to comment on an investigation that’s ongoing.

There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/10/22/arizona-man-capitol-riot-house-hearings-thomas-massie-merrick-garland/6135771001/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2021, 01:05:03 PM »
Read that Revlover article...super thorough, and very interesting.

But, in summary, the FBI accidently put out the "find him" for a guy they had on their team all along?

Doesn't sound right that they could fuck that up for a full half a year.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2021, 01:10:34 PM »
Read that Revlover article...super thorough, and very interesting.

But, in summary, the FBI accidently put out the "find him" for a guy they had on their team all along?

Doesn't sound right that they could fuck that up for a full half a year.

You talking about the same FBI that falsely accused Carter Page of being a Russian spy despite knowing he was actually working with the FBI (or CIA), and lying to a FISA court about it? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2021, 01:52:28 PM »
You talking about the same FBI that falsely accused Carter Page of being a Russian spy despite knowing he was actually working with the the FBI (or CIA), and lying to a FISA court about it?

Yeah.

This just seems different.  This guy was easy to find too.  Like super easy.

We'll see.

The BLM guy agitating seems more plausible.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2021, 02:01:28 PM »
Yeah.

This just seems different.  This guy was easy to find too.  Like super easy.

We'll see.

The BLM guy agitating seems more plausible.

Nothing surprises me about these people anymore, especially when you have an FBI lawyer falsifying documents and other agents fabricating charges against people for political purposes. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2021, 02:04:34 PM »
Nothing surprises me about these people anymore, especially when you have an FBI lawyer falsifying documents and other agents fabricating charges against people for political purposes.

I totally get that.

Interested to see where this goes.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2021, 02:07:03 PM »
I totally get that.

Interested to see where this goes.

Oh I have a prediction:  other than making rounds on conservative media and podcasts, it's likely going absolutely nowhere. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #258 on: October 25, 2021, 02:21:21 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2021, 04:42:45 AM »
Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump--Trump sodomized my brain--Trump-Trump-Trump-I will never recover--Trump-Trump-Trump

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 06, 2022, 09:48:06 AM »
On this one year anniversary of the "insurrection," has anyone actually been charged with insurrection? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #261 on: January 06, 2022, 10:00:02 AM »
On this one year anniversary of the "insurrection," has anyone actually been charged with insurrection?

Nope… not a one

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 06, 2022, 10:02:35 AM »
Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump-Trump--Trump sodomized my brain--Trump-Trump-Trump-I will never recover--Trump-Trump-Trump

Sorry this happened to you. Does it hurt?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 06, 2022, 10:25:47 AM »
Sorry this happened to you. Does it hurt?
You'll need to ask Straw or just remember yourself as you seem infected with TDS as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2022, 11:26:45 AM »
"Yet, 'insurrection' and 'sedition' are legal terms. They have a meaning. The FBI investigated thousands after January 6th and charged hundreds. Not one is charged with insurrection or sedition or conspiracy to overthrow the country. The vast majority are charged with relatively minor offenses of trespass or unlawful entry or property damage- the type of charges that are common in protests and riots.

None of that takes away from the disgraceful conduct of these people or the legitimacy of their prosecution. It is simply not an insurrection."

“Preserve the Narrative”: The Public Rejects the “Insurrection” Claim in New Polling
January 7, 2022
https://jonathanturley.org/2022/01/07/preserve-the-narrative-the-public-rejects-the-insurrection-claim-in-new-polling/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2022, 02:10:56 PM »
You'll need to ask Straw or just remember yourself as you seem infected with TDS as well.

Well then, either I have never been infected with TDS or I am completely asymptomatic. ;D  I did find extraordinary cause for celebration November 3, 2020...and the party is still going on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2022, 02:44:48 PM »
Well then, either I have never been infected with TDS or I am completely asymptomatic. ;D  I did find extraordinary cause for celebration November 3, 2020...and the party is still going on.

What exactly are you partying about?  Dead Marines?  American hostages?  Empty store shelves (which I personally experienced yesterday)?  Inflation?  Declining labor participation rate?  Millions of illegals crashing the border? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2022, 05:10:51 PM »
What exactly are you partying about?  Dead Marines?  American hostages?  Empty store shelves (which I personally experienced yesterday)?  Inflation?  Declining labor participation rate?  Millions of illegals crashing the border?
He's a democrat, he's excited about all of the above.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2022, 02:37:36 PM »
Probably because she wasn't carrying a hockey stick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2022, 08:49:02 PM »
“Insurrection” 😂😂😂

Idiot with a gun lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 08, 2023, 09:29:30 PM »
They lie with impunity. 

More Panic in D.C.: WH Spreads Despicable Lie About Jan. 6, Proving Tucker's Point
By Nick Arama | March 08, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/08/more-panic-in-d-c-wh-spreads-despicable-lie-about-jan-6-proving-tuckers-point-n713771

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #271 on: March 09, 2023, 12:05:44 AM »
“Insurrection” 😂😂😂

Idiot with a gun lol

Byrd repeatedly demonstrated profound ignorance of firearms handling. 

My daughter, who is a junior at a Cal State, handles handguns better.  She’s with the on-campus gun club and might work PT at a range in the OC this summer.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 09, 2023, 01:10:07 AM »
They lie with impunity. 

More Panic in D.C.: WH Spreads Despicable Lie About Jan. 6, Proving Tucker's Point
By Nick Arama | March 08, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/08/more-panic-in-d-c-wh-spreads-despicable-lie-about-jan-6-proving-tuckers-point-n713771
They are so pissed he is airing the actual video footage. "How dare you show what really happened as opposed to what I tell you happened."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 08, 2023, 12:51:10 AM »
They are so pissed he is airing the actual video footage. "How dare you show what really happened as opposed to what I tell you happened."

Exactly right. 

Check out this recent clip of Tucker Carlson.  This is why I love this guy.  He speaks the truth, without fear.  Start at 6 minutes (only an 8 minute clip). 

https://rumble.com/v2yp7v2-tucker-carlson-blows-the-doors-off-january-6th-lies..html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2023, 01:00:02 AM »
Exactly right. 

Check out this recent clip of Tucker Carlson.  This is why I love this guy.  He speaks the truth, without fear.  Start at 6 minutes (only an 8 minute clip). 

https://rumble.com/v2yp7v2-tucker-carlson-blows-the-doors-off-january-6th-lies..html
I'm glad he's on Twitter now. Small clips with no censorship.