Author Topic: GETBIG HALL OF FAME  (Read 18598 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: GETBIG HALL OF FAME
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
how is goodrum not on the list?  anytime he posts pics, it is followed by months of laughs and anytime he only posts words, there are at least 10 pages of comedy to follow. 
F

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 11:03:35 AM »
how is goodrum not on the list?  anytime he posts pics, it is followed by months of laughs and anytime he only posts words, there are at least 10 pages of comedy to follow. 

Maybe you have to workout to be on the list?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 11:17:27 AM »
no offence to the bros, ive taken off, this is the peopkle who are knwon from steroid.com to matham to bodybuilding.com, the guys on the oringla thread are people who shaped a lot of humoru that is now seen on the boards.

Asolutely none taken mate and might I also congratulate you on your excellent choices 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 11:19:04 AM »

The people in the list are those that are laughed with. Goodrum is an imbecile who's laughed at.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:39 AM »
if you want to really stick with the classics, you have to go for duchaine, sarcasm, 240, broadstreet. i think that's the power group right there.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 12:02:29 PM »

Thank you, D to the P and everybody els who gave me support.

Remember...the magic of GETBIG is that those whomay be your enemies NOW...might be your homeboys in BATTLE 2 months from now.

There was a time when danielson and I had a 'pimp feud' and now we realized that we BOTH bleed 'pimp red'.

I like to nominate, even though already nominated...everyone in The Almighty SQUAD and all associates, like myself.

I like to nominate personal firend and funny man SpecialEd and I like to nominate the ever most elusive but legendary 'spotter'.

I also like to nominate movie buff and the quick witted 'cap86' and a fellow Getbigger who I see BIG things comming from...Dingleberry and the GREAT gordiano.
?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 12:06:16 PM »

Remember...the magic of GETBIG is that those whomay be your enemies NOW...might be your homeboys in BATTLE 2 months from now.

There was a time when danielson and I had a 'pimp feud' and now we realized that we BOTH bleed 'pimp red'.

I like to nominate, even though already nominated...everyone in The Almighty SQUAD and all associates, like myself.

I like to nominate personal firend and funny man SpecialEd and I like to nominate the ever most elusive but legendary 'spotter'.

I also like to nominate movie buff and the quick witted 'cap86' and a fellow Getbigger who I see BIG things comming from...Dingleberry and the GREAT gordiano.
ahhahhah what up D to tha P!!!!!!!!1  i may be squad but i aint good enough to be on that list

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 12:10:37 PM »
Thank you Block for seeing my true talents.  I take on all comers with more force than a DA "posing session" and Melissa Detwiler and at a power tool convention.   ;D
Squishy face retard

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 12:44:07 PM »

The VIP list was setup to acknwoledge the of getbigs best posters, the made gusy so to speak, this is an exlusive which only includes posters, who are known all over the place,

for example if sarcasm or power etc were to post on steroid.com i can guarentee u would get ni**s saying "yo are you sarc/power rod fronm getbig etc etc.

You only just made that list, i think people knwo the blocks work on a lot of other boards.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 01:35:17 PM »
Thank you Block for seeing my true talents.  I take on all comers with more force than a DA "posing session" and Melissa Detwiler and at a power tool convention.   ;D

You should come down to the V as well, mate. Would be good to have you post there 8)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
You should come down to the V as well, mate. Would be good to have you post there 8)
Thank you mighty Kiwiol, I would be honored to post on the glorious board and own those who choose to use the glory hole.   ;D
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »

Thank you, sir.

I just hope I've made some of you laugh.......
HAHA, RON.....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 01:22:38 AM »
if you want to really stick with the classics, you have to go for duchaine, sarcasm, 240, broadstreet. i think that's the power group right there.

Nobody has pissed off more Pros than 240( only contender is adonis) and nobody has had more people hire private detectives  or computer nerds to find them than sarcasm.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 11:01:26 AM »
  Nobody has pissed off more Pros than 240( only contender is adonis) and nobody has had more people hire private detectives  or computer nerds to find them than sarcasm.
I agree. The 3 heaviest hitters of ALL BB boards are FlashRob240, Sarcasm and True Adonis.

If they were to register at ANY other BB type of forum anywhere in Cyberspace...right away they would be red-flagged!

I also like to nominate gtbro1, here. His POST in the 'Meet up at Arnold Expo' thread about if we would be calling eachother by our 'getbig' names to this day...makes me laugh when I think about it. 
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
Yeah, you had all better call me by my Getbig name at the expo!

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 06:41:47 PM »
These posters have been honoured for there achievements on the boards.
Typically they are extremely humurous, influential, and pwning machines.

Squadfather/Sarcasm
Blockhead
240 or bust/is back
broadstreetbruiser
power rod / last 1281

Excellent....choices!!!! ;)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »
we must not forget the infamous Jean Francois and his grand stories of his international conquests upon the many beautiful women of the world------------------

18   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Jean Francois and John Romano  on: September 19, 2006, 09:06:21 AM 
i write to you with hesitation my friends...and of course silence

it is for this that i share with you these things

like any other sunday morning Jean Francois collects his sunday paper and fresh croisant after my morning workout and 407 grams of protein

to me the bake house is a haven for vagina and of course

the ass

as i selected my pastry, janice the counter hands flimsy top fell open before my very eyes...there was a little flour dusted accross her perfect breast. her badly fitting bakerpants held up by a double knotted rucksack string told jean francois that janice was a woman of little class

of course i became hard in the pant

i said to her "I am

Jean Francois"

it was at this time i noticed Toby the acne scarred breadmaker roll his eyes.

i took from my pant the cock and lightly tapped janice across her rosey cheek...with my free hand i emptied a packet of fresh blueberries over the balls. of course...a healthy breakfast had been served

as janice finished her cock n berries and i finished reading the 'funny's' in my newspaper i asked Toby to leave.

i lifted janice to the cake room...and gave her a spiderman mask to put on...i would be sphincter pirate, her nemesis.

each time she tried to speak i would push cake into her mouth and between her tits, the cock deep in raspberry coolie and ass...there was cake and cock and jean francois all over the timid mouseketeer

i am

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »
bump

~salmon~

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
VP should be at the top of the list.  Other possibilities would include Dina, Arvilla, Laughing Sam's Dice, STREETS and Hedge...

If you don't know who some of these names are, then you're a noob and should have no say in this matter.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
VP should be at the top of the list.  Other possibilities would include Dina, Arvilla, Laughing Sam's Dice, STREETS and Hedge...

If you don't know who some of these names are, then you're a noob and should have no say in this matter.

You know a lot of the old timers for a guy with 300 posts.
E

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 05:36:11 PM »

I am with ~salmon~ you're up there with the greats D!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 05:39:13 PM »
I am with ~salmon~ you're up there with the greats D!

You're confusing me AVBG ???
E

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 05:41:56 PM »
You're confusing me AVBG ???

LOL, sorry mybad.. I didn't read all the posts (in their entirety). I still think you deserve Hall of Fame status.

~salmon~

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2007, 05:42:37 PM »

I've been around a long time.  ~Salmon~ is just my latest reincarnation.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
LOL, sorry mybad.. I didn't read all the posts (in their entirety). I still think you deserve Hall of Fame status.

Thanks buddy, maybe in a five years or so if I don't find a more productive hobby ;D
E