Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 119922 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2007, 02:06:04 PM »
It's only a matter of time until I drive both of you to suicide. I'm guessing 6 months.
I wouldn't put money on it Berkerkfury.   ;)
:D Weee

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2007, 02:06:11 PM »
Limewire:  No

So top 5 get a trophy?

how many were in your class?  We're gonna find out anyway, you might as well share now.

besides, it's not like you have anything to be ashamed of.  if you took 1st out of 20 people, you would have shared that.  Weird that you don't share 5th out of _.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2007, 02:07:03 PM »
I wouldn't put money on it Berkerkfury.   ;)

Yeah, you're right. Someone as stupid as you wouldn't be able to do it right.  :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2007, 02:08:22 PM »
Yeah, you're right. Someone as stupid as you wouldn't be able to do it right.  :D
Hmmm, maybe...why don't you show me how it's done Berkerkfury....you are the college boy...right?  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:01 PM »
Hmmm, maybe...why don't you show me how it's done Berkerkfury....you are the college boy...right?  ;)

You are the middle-aged whore having a midlife crisis right? Man, those pics are gruesome. 5th out 5, congrats!

~salmon~

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
So top 5 get a trophy?

how many were in your class?  We're gonna find out anyway, you might as well share now.

besides, it's not like you have anything to be ashamed of.  if you took 1st out of 20 people, you would have shared that.  Weird that you don't share 5th out of _.

Bump for an answer :-\

Cheri, how many in the class?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2007, 02:12:47 PM »
You are the middle-aged whore having a midlife crisis right? Man, those pics are gruesome. 5th out 5, congrats!
Thanks Berzerkfury...cuz I really value what you have to say....not  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2007, 02:15:52 PM »
Thanks Berzerkfury...cuz I really value what you have to say....not  ::)

Obviously you do as I can't make a comment on this site about you without you replying and melting down.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2007, 02:17:07 PM »
Cheri why bother with these fucking clowns?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »
Obviously you do as I can't make a comment on this site about you without you replying and melting down.
Funny you can slam me and it's just hatred, I comment back and it's a meltdown.  College boy...you need to hit the books and learn what a meltdown really is.   :-*

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »
I'm just letting them know they didn't run us out.  And that I don't care if they like me or not.  But one day...I'm sure they will get the same disrespect fed back to them.   ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2007, 02:22:54 PM »
Well ingrates...I'm going to do cardio.  Keep your fat asses in front of your computers like you usually do and keep posting.  We all know you have nothing better in life to do.

ta ta (sorry your maaaaaa, I used your line  ;))

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2007, 02:23:25 PM »
I'm just letting them know they didn't run us out.  And that I don't care if they like me or not.  But one day...I'm sure they will get the same disrespect fed back to them.   ;)

whats happened?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2007, 02:24:21 PM »
Well ingrates...I'm going to do cardio.  Keep your fat asses in front of your computers like you usually do and keep posting.  We all know you have nothing better in life to do.

ta ta (sorry your maaaaaa, I used your line  ;))

your not gonan go far wioth that attitude.

~salmon~

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2007, 02:24:35 PM »
Cheri, again - how many people were in your class? Did you actually beat anyone ???

You are answering everything else but that. Did you come last? :-\

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
your not gonan go far wioth that attitude.

lol, I thought that it was funny as hell

cheri, shouldn't the cardio be first thing in AM?
Here comes the money shot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2007, 02:37:42 PM »
lol, I thought that it was funny as hell

cheri, shouldn't the cardio be first thing in AM?

I do cardio in the afternoon a lot too.  There's nothing "special" about am cardio.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2007, 02:40:07 PM »
Cry me a river, Michael.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2007, 02:42:12 PM »
First of all, let me say that I'm INCREDIBLY PROUD of Getbig after seeing what some of those little tits from MD are saying about this board with what can only be pure hatred. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been around that board, but I just had a look at the thread that was linked to it. The SQUAD would clean house there 8) Tiny tits having the audacity to post pics of themselves in their avatar that make Buttsuck look like Ken Jones (I'd have said Jay Cutler, but some things are metaphysically impossible even in imagination) and saying, "Those guys there are mean" etc and all that tells me that the great Sarcasm must be considered as nothing short of the Devil himself 8)

In regards to Mike and Laura - I think there's a problem on both sides, although I don't see much fault with the Arvillas. I'm actually amazed that they expect less-than-viciously cruel treatment from at least some of the members here after all this time! Mike and Cheri, mark my words - no matter who you are or what you do, there's going to be people hating you and pointing out your flaws, which we all have. You can't let that get to you, too much. You've got to do what you've got to do. I know you guys don't think it's going to be a Mayhem-like environment here, but still, I always detect a faint surprise that's very obvious when you respond to even your regular haters.

I won't go to the extent of saying Mike looks great, cause he doesn't - at least, not overall. Mike's passionate about bodybuilding in a positive way, but he's got as much genetics for bodybuilding as Adonis has for face modelling. He can convince himself that he looks good and he does, but only compared to his previous self, which is NOT good enough to get universal praise or even majority praise. Most of the guys who encourage him with positive vibes do it cause they like Mike as a person (as do I) and not because they think he's a good bodybuilder, which he's not. That's the thing with bodybuilding - you can go onstage looking like buttsuck or Jocelyn pelletier and do some posing and earn some placing. But that doesn't make you a bodybuilder and most certainly, not one that's praiseworthy.

So Mike, go ahead and do what you do, but don't be surprised if people continue to hate, insult and mock you in every cruel way possible. Hell, Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates and Arnold S get laughed at here.

As for Laura, you did a great job and I'm one of those guys who thought you looked great even before you leaned up. Not 'supermodel' great, but 'I envy Mike cause he's got a sweetheart who's lovely' great. The same goes for you - It's good to see you compete and use that as an excuse to get in the best shape of your life, but that's where the compliments will end. You won't be appreciated for your capacity as a fitness competitor. Serenity comes from saying yes to existence, so just accept the fact that there are a few people who'll appreciate you and that's all you need to shrug off the bad stuff that'll always be there as long as you keep fuelling it with pics of you competing or otherwise ;D

ButtonMan

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »

"I'll save you Cheri ............. just like I did Clarissa Rottweiller"

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »
First of all, let me say that I'm INCREDIBLY PROUD of Getbig after seeing what some of those little tits from MD are saying about this board with what can only be pure hatred. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been around that board, but I just had a look at the thread that was linked to it. The SQUAD would clean house there 8) Tiny tits having the audacity to post pics of themselves in their avatar that make Buttsuck look like Ken Jones (I'd have said Jay Cutler, but some things are metaphysically impossible even in imagination) and saying, "Those guys there are mean" etc and all that tells me that the great Sarcasm must be considered as nothing short of the Devil himself 8)

I agree with Kiwi. Getbig f*ckin owns those MD freaks! We are the puppet masters controlling their every move.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
I agree with Kiwi. Getbig f*ckin owns those MD freaks! We are the puppet masters controlling their every move.

Are you saying that if all the posters in MD get together, it could be called Mardi Gras, except in the real Mardi Gras, they use rubber when engaging in gay anal sex, Cartel?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2007, 02:51:14 PM »

"I'll save you Cheri ............. just like I did Clarissa Rottweiller"

Fuck you.

ButtonMan

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
Fuck you.

Don't blame me ............... blame the T4  :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »
Are you saying that if all the posters in MD get together, it could be called Mardi Gras, except in the real Mardi Gras, they use rubber when engaging in gay anal sex, Cartel?

That's exactly what I am saying. It would be the biggest circle-jerk ever to be staged by a group of pillow biters.