Author Topic: HAHA who is the pussy mod whos deleting my posts?  (Read 8931 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
HAHA who is the pussy mod whos deleting my posts?
« on: March 30, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »
stop being a bitch.

magoo insulted my intelligence so i challenged him to a debate on a common, heated subject. GOD. he is supposedly a well-read atheist.

debate on god, for your handle, with and impartial judge.

man up pussy, ahhaha.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: HAHA who is the pussy mod whos deleting my posts?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »
hahahaha yes and my thread got zapped within minutes

I thought it was fair callout on your part  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 01:55:23 PM »
We don't delete in here. At least as far as I know.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »
it's David Paul, he deletes every one of my posts as well, quick, someone quote as a sign of posterity.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 01:57:08 PM »
We don't delete in here. At least as far as I know.

Danny I saw it bro --- was a fair callout imo

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
I'll check it out later guys, I got to go, but I don't see how any board can grow if someone deletes posts. And Squadfather, you have been a Y regular for months, no reason to delete your posts at all, I'll check that out too.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 02:05:23 PM »
were checking it out right now guys  :)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 02:07:46 PM »

no need to DP ---- looks like usmoke clocked your boy Magoo   8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 02:12:23 PM »
no need to DP ---- looks like usmoke clocked your boy Magoo   8)

maggoo is a cool cat,

ive known him for 5/6 years.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 02:13:54 PM »

im actually impressed, you deleted our posts almost instantaneously. i didnt even have a chance to write a sentence.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 02:17:37 PM »
im actually impressed, you deleted our posts almost instantaneously. i didnt even have a chance to write a sentence.

yeah, im that damn good.

ask SF.

I made him my bitch.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »
yeah, im that damn good.

ask SF.

I made him my bitch.
hahahahaha, rrriiiiggghhhhhhtttt ::) that's why you delete all my posts, epic insecurity. ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
hahahahaha, rrriiiiggghhhhhhtttt ::) that's why you delete all my posts, epic insecurity. ;D

why arnt u doing cardio right now fatbody?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 03:20:10 PM »
bump for magoo being a shit talking pussy.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
sorry usmoke, i don't sit around refreshing the page every 10 seconds to see who's talking about me now. ::) i'm not little nicky, you know.

you want a debate, go for it. it won't be pretty and i'd hate to make you look bad, but i'll do it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:46:07 PM »
sorry usmoke, i don't sit around refreshing the page every 10 seconds to see who's talking about me now. ::) i'm not little nicky, you know.

you want a debate, go for it. it won't be pretty and i'd hate to make you look bad, but i'll do it.

the debate is about a cosmic intelligence or designer, not  RELIGIOUS god. agreed?

we will discuss who will be the mod for the debate, it would have to be someone impartial thats somewhat intelligent. using your own words(quotes are applicable) no copy and paste bullshit. if something is copied and pasted or from a link, the debate is over.

do you agree to give up your handle if you lose. i will? there has to be some point or consequence to the debate.

if you agree to the above then i guess we can figure out how the debate will go. id rather something with limited replies and length. something that would only take one day to accomplish. throw in any of you ideas.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 03:55:58 PM »
so wait. you're going to challenge me to a debate about that which is inherently unprovable. we'll basically be playing "shade the probability", because anything i say if removed from any earthly description of god can be immediately responded to with "well god did that."

if you remove any established definition of "god" then you allow yourself the opening to accept all scientific theory, but attribute them all to a "cosmic intelligence". you could agree with evolution, the big bang, every known scientific law and theory, but at the end of it simply say that the reason they're all in place is because this cosmic designer did it.

this is an inherently impossible debate from my perspective, in that my only argument (and one you will undoubtedly reject) is that if we can explain absolutely everything in terms of science, what purpose does this "cosmic designer" serve except to sate our curiosity? more than that, wouldn't this god require an explanation in his own right?

by your own framing of the debate, that is my ONLY argument that you can't tap dance around, and that one is getting into philosophy rather than science. you'll obviously be able to agree with any scientific principle i throw your way, and we'll be reduced to ad nauseum arguments of "yeah" and "nuh-uh".

i refuse to allow this kind of intellectual dishonesty. until you give me a better indication of how you define "god" i'm out, it's obviously just your attempt to move the debate somewhere where i literally can't argue against it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
so wait. you're going to challenge me to a debate about that which is inherently unprovable. we'll basically be playing "shade the probability", because anything i say if removed from any earthly description of god can be immediately responded to with "well god did that."

if you remove any established definition of "god" then you allow yourself the opening to accept all scientific theory, but attribute them all to a "cosmic intelligence". you could agree with evolution, the big bang, every known scientific law and theory, but at the end of it simply say that the reason they're all in place is because this cosmic designer did it.

this is an inherently impossible debate from my perspective, in that my only argument (and one you will undoubtedly reject) is that if we can explain absolutely everything in terms of science, what purpose does this "cosmic designer" serve except to sate our curiosity? more than that, wouldn't this god require an explanation in his own right?

by your own framing of the debate, that is my ONLY argument that you can't tap dance around, and that one is getting into philosophy rather than science. you'll obviously be able to agree with any scientific principle i throw your way, and we'll be reduced to ad nauseum arguments of "yeah" and "nuh-uh".

i refuse to allow this kind of intellectual dishonesty. until you give me a better indication of how you define "god" i'm out, it's obviously just your attempt to move the debate somewhere where i literally can't argue against it.

not my intention at all.

my definition of god is that something immaterial, and intelligent was needed to design life and all that exists. who is all that exists, including the universe(he is the universe) both within and without.

your arguments against such a creator and against a cosmic intelligence can be multifarious. i mean, there is the concept of suffering, how can god be omnipotent and all knowing. scientific advancements that have layed ruin to gods grasp on the universe. i use no god of the gaps non-sense. nor am i arguing that god interacts with people.

the debate will boil down to you as an atheist will have to provide the best evidence you can that nothing is needed to create the universe, and that life exhibits no divinity(specifically consciousnous).

we will obviously have to narrow down what is being discussed. im honestly not trying to be intellectually dishonest. fernadez and harding(might be wrong of the name) have had many public debates on the mere existence of a GOD. a deity.

a infinite,all-encompasing, intelligent, rational being. both within and without. who designed life, the mechanisms, the cosmos.

widdle down what you want. i would like it to be fair, honestly.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
your arguments against such a creator and against a cosmic intelligence can be multifarious. i mean, there is the concept of suffering, how can god be omnipotent and all knowing. scientific advancements that have layed ruin to gods grasp on the universe. i use no god of the gaps non-sense. nor am i arguing that god interacts with people.

this is my problem. there is no reason to define god as "good". suffering only precludes the existence of a good god, not a god in general. it doesn't require that god be omnipotent either, only intelligent enough to design. and you can easily argue the "god's grasp" not in terms of god's existence but simply our understanding thereof.

but all right. if you can get an impartial judge, go for it. i'll gladly put my handle on the line.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
ok. ill get a judge(of course you will be able to reject the judge). ill get back to you in a day or two. as i work weekends as im a student and dont post all that much on the weekends. so sometime next week when its good for you and me we'll do it.

we will clarify the information used, and the format.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:14 PM »
 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 11:39:14 AM »
ok. ill get a judge(of course you will be able to reject the judge). ill get back to you in a day or two. as i work weekends as im a student and dont post all that much on the weekends. so sometime next week when its good for you and me we'll do it.

we will clarify the information used, and the format.

god, how many rules do you want for this? you're acting like this is a formal debate. earlier you said we only have a day? come on man, i never know how often i can get online. two weekends ago i had a good four days with fuck all to do but lately i've been on for bursts. i'd also be curious as to how we're going to safeguard against plagiarism. and we have to make sure that our initial positions are clearly outlined so there's no cheating by way of changing the debate.

hate to say, but i think this is a stupid idea outside of just a standard debate, hell if i know why you're dumb enough to try and make a wager out of it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
god, how many rules do you want for this? you're acting like this is a formal debate. earlier you said we only have a day? come on man, i never know how often i can get online. two weekends ago i had a good four days with fuck all to do but lately i've been on for bursts. i'd also be curious as to how we're going to safeguard against plagiarism. and we have to make sure that our initial positions are clearly outlined so there's no cheating by way of changing the debate.

hate to say, but i think this is a stupid idea outside of just a standard debate, hell if i know why you're dumb enough to try and make a wager out of it.

how could it not be a formal debate but have some objective criteria on which to base a winner?

i dont really care, im in the middle of finals right now. sure think of something up, im was trying to make some guidelines if it was to be done properly. why do i need to set the rules.

a standard debate would do just fine. ill post something when i get time to start it off. or you can, either way the point of making a wager is almost impossible to negotiate fairly, over the internet, unless done in a hour or so.